[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest MGYlove

@sicknine No it is his second Sageuk since " Painter of  the Wind " 5 years ago in 2008 or she gained  the Daesang ^^

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wisteria7

I am really looking forward to seeing the ceramic work. It is so hard learning how to make pottery. So much practice! :-B
It's a great cast being assembled..

Guest sicknine

@MGYlove I'm ready for this drama when Gu Family finished.

Omo. I just noticed Lee Kwang Soo will be in it too. now this is interesting. I wonder how long will his Hanbok will since you know Korean labelled him as Giraffe for Running Man.

I wonder too what will his character will be? He always in funny character - City Hunter and Nice Guy. Can't wait to see all this non-sageuk actors talk in sageuk.

Guest sicknine

okay. Searching about Lee Kwang Soo news and I found out he will play villain. This is more interesting. But I can't imagine him in villain mode but he always the betrayer in Running Man :))

Guest MGYlove

@wisteria7 agree with you that to make the pottery is not easy to do it requires agility and the practice
:)
@sicknine Ha he too I want to see him quickly, I adore this guy, too funny Lee Kwang Soo But he will play the miserable ,But by seeing the head that will be a villain funny lol
20089212014_1073346827_7567_0.jpg

Guest sicknine

@MGYlove A funny villain? :)) I hope so but I think this drama is a serious drama.

As for Kim Beom, he hasn't confirmed right? If yes, well, his character definitely is a reincarnation from his pottery character in Boys Over Flowers. :))

Guest MGYlove

NEWMARIO said:

Kim Bum Cast in His First Sageuk Drama Alongside Moon Geun Young

2013-05-06 11:01  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Honghttp://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/c.. icon_copy_1.gif icon_issue_1.gif
ratingtweettweet1tweetGo to Forum    0  |   Reply  0Trying a hand in the sageuk world, Kim Bum has been cast in a new drama with Moon Geun Young.

12594348.jpg

On May 6, Kim Bum’s company, King Kong Entertainment, announced that Kim Bum has been cast in the new Monday/Tuesday MBC drama, Goddess of Fire Jeongi. This will be his first sageuk (traditional) drama. 

Kim Bum will be taking the role of Kim Taedo, who is the perfect man with good looks and a sweet personality. He is the childhood friend of Jeongi, played by Moon Geun Young. 

“I’m nervous that I will be challenging myself in a sageuk for the first time, but I will do my best with the anticipation of working with talented actors and staff,” said Kim Bum. 

The drama will follow up Gu Family Book in July. 

Photo Credit: King Kong Entertainment

Guest sicknine

@MGYlove Apparently news that I was reading is an old news.

I'm a BIG sageuk drama fans. Well, I'm going to sleep. and come back later to read more latest news about this.

Guest arch00

I am late,just found the news about this drama.I can't wait it. Lee Kwang Soo a villain  :)) I simply adore him. I am in for this drama. Thank you everyone for the news. 
Fighting everyone !!!

Guest sicknine

I still can't imagine LKS as villain. I hope I won't laugh when he's acting villain :)) Too bad this drama is from MBC or else, the Running Man cast can make fun of him on the show =))

Guest MGYlove

@sicknine Me too I still can't imagine LKS as villain , It is on that we are rather going to laugh at it
:))

Archived