[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

@arch00 Sorry I did not greet you and welcome also! I see that you love Lee Kwang soo , it is our mascot of  the"Goddess Of Fire" lol
lee-kwang-soo.jpg?w=525

Guest arch00

@MGYlove thanx >:D< thank you for his pic, I want to be the flower there :))

Me too still can't able to imagine him in villain :)) (sorry) I want to lol as much as I can now so that I will watch him seriously in his role. I will make myself ready in this time until the drama airs ;))

I am really excited for him :x :x

uQU3kmV.jpg

Guest MGYlove

Me too, but it must be for the good of our mascot, for the good of the drama haha
it will be hard

Guest sicknine

This is a villain look you said? 
Kwang+soo+act+cute.png

It's not that I didn't acknowledged LKS becoming villain. but it's too funny to see him running around andplotting plot to against his younger brother 1187887538599.gif1187888227689.gif
No wonder in LKS interview he said "On being a villain, Lee Kwang Soo said he always wanted to be an antagonist and took the challenge when the offer came to him. He promised to prepare carefully to show a never-before-seen character. "
He will show a never-before-seen character? Funny villain is the answer 1187888062899.gif !!

Guest arch00

@arch00 Hi :) Do you think LKS can be villain? Ha Ha Ha

Haha @sicknine I bet you know my answer already :D gome too much RM on my head :)) but I am sure he gonna be DAEBAK villain :))

>:D<

Guest MGYlove

Actor Kim Bum went to Japan to have a fan meeting with 1,200 fans.
20130510224918_60728_1.jpg
Kim Bum successfully finished his fan meeting event with Japanese fans. The event was held on April 29th and it was held for two times. The place was filled with 1,200 fans and it again proved how famous he is in Japan.
During the meeting, he played quizzes with his fans about his recent series ‘That winter, the wind blows’ and talked about behind stories and had a great time.
Kim especially shook hands with every single fan and said some words to thank them for coming, so all the fans and staffs were impressed of how generous he was.
In addition, the video of Kim Bum’s best friends sending messages was played; the friends were Jung Woo-sung, Zo In-sung, Lee Kwang-soo, Lee Min-ho, and many more he acted together in previous drama.
On the event day, he put on white shirts with denim vest and matched with a bow tie. Meanwhile, Kim Bum took a role of ‘Kim Tae-do’ in upcoming drama ‘Goddess of Fire’ that will be aired in July.

(photo by King kong Entertainment)
©BNTnews

Guest sicknine

@arch00 I came to this thread when I heard about Kim Beom will be in it. Then heard LKS will be in it too. It's even funny now :))

Guest arch00

@arch00 I came to this thread when I heard about Kim Beom will be in it. Then heard LKS will be in it too. It's even funny now :))

Haha @sicknine I came knowing LKS will be here :)) but I was not expecting him as a villain :)) more reason to get me hooked for this drama :))

Guest MGYlove

@sicknine In the emission RM, yes they are always in competition , Otherwise they are good friends outside

Guest maswag

Just think about it, Lee Sang Yoon and Kim Bum fighting for Moon Young, only that itself will make the drama very very interesting. Will Kim Tae Do (Kim Bum) dare to fight for the girl with king Gwang-Hae (Lee Sang Yoon)? WOW, I can't predict anything. Can't wait!!!!!!

Guest sicknine

According to King Kong Entertainment on May 7, Lee Kwang Soo will be taking the role of the bad-tempered Im Hae, the older brother of Gwang Hae. With Im Hae having an inferiority complex towards his younger brother, Lee Kwang Soo will act as a villain towards actor Lee Sang Yoon, who will play Gwang Hae. 

Archived