[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

Guest MGYlove

Kim Bum affection" the goddess of fire" also  in a positive review 
 Actor Kim Bum is still for the study of the script !
1366881993_16172248-e.jpg
©http://news.nate.com/view/20130425n35256

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

Actor Lee Kwang-soo confirmed his casting for "The Goddess of Fire, Jeongi" , and the participate of Kim Bum is still under discussion.
201304251837770842_5178f9b17baff.jpg
They are in the same agency (King Kong Entertainment), a representative confirmed the appearance of Lee Kwang Soo in the drama the " goddess of fire " and  actor Kim Bum is still for the study but considered positive!

©http://news.nate.com/view/20130425n35617
문근영 문스클럽 MOONSCLUB

Guest haniartworks

I bet Kim Beom's offered role would be that japanese guy? I don't know but i heard Kim Beom is good with japanese language right? We will see if he accept it we'll be able to know what role he take.

Guest anitgone

I just read on Koala's blog that Kim Bum has confirmed!
http://koalasplayground.com/2013/04/25/kim-bum-and-lee-kwang-soo-join-moon-geun-young-in-goddess-of-fire-jeongi/#more-39697

Guest nalikahibar

Oh am so excited to know that kwang soo will act in GoF... More than lee sang yoon and kim bum. Ahaha..

I will dfnately watch it! Cant waiiiit...

Guest MGYlove

Lee Kwang Soo confirmed for new historical drama ‘Goddess of Fire, Jeongi’ + Kim Bum is reviewing casting offer
394101_134423910083675_1994702630_n.jpg
Following MBC‘s ‘Book of the House of Gu‘, another historical drama is on its way and Lee Kwang Soo has now been confirmed for the upcoming drama ‘Goddess of Fire, Jeongi‘. Fellow label mate Kim Bum is currently reviewing the casting offer as well, fueling the fire of excitement for this star-studded drama.

Their agency King Kong Entertainment stated on the 25th, “Lee Kwang Soo has been confirmed to star in ‘Goddess of Fire, Jeongi’. Kim Bum is definitely reviewing the offer but nothing has been confirmed yet.”

Moon Geun Young and Lee Sang Yoon have also been confirmed as the lead stars of the drama. ‘Goddess of Fire, Jeongi’ will portray the life of the greatest potter during the Joseon Dynasty, who is also the first female potter, and will premiere following ‘Book of the House of Gu’ this June!

©allkpop.com

Guest MGYlove

The actress Han Go Eun confirms its role in " Goddess of fire " she will embody Kim Inbin, the common law wife to Lord of Of Gwanghae to father. 1st shooting went one preparation.
48052_135342339991832_431766534_n.jpg
©http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201304261154102210
Source:
문근영 문스클럽 MOONSCLUB

Guest MGYlove

Goddess of Fire adds to cast
KimBum20.jpg

More casting news for the upcoming MBC sageuk Goddess of Fire Jung-yi starring Moon Geun-young: the offer is out to Kim Bum (That Winter, The Wind Blows) to be her leading man. He’s still considering the role, which is pretty late in the game considering they’ve already done a script read, but there’s some lead time with child actors so it’s not quite down to the wire yet. If he signs on, it’ll be Kim Bum’s first lead in a sageuk. Is it wrong if I’m mostly excited about the mane of glory? At least we already know it’s glorious.

The 32-episode sageuk stars Moon Geun-young as the first female potter in Joseon, and Lee Sang-yoon has signed on to play Gwanghae-gun, 15th king of Joseon. There aren’t many details about the hero yet. Interestingly, this project comes from the writer of Warrior Baek Dong-soo, which was almost Kim Bum’s first sageuk. Maybe the second time’s the charm?

HanGoEun1.jpg

There are some confirmed additions to the cast as well. Actress Han Go-eun (Me Too, Flower!) has signed on to play a royal concubine. Her character was once a bright beautiful girl, but after entering the palace she becomes a daring strategist and a schemer in the power struggle that’s hidden behind the palace walls.

Lee Kwang-soo (Nice Guy) has also signed on in a supporting role, as well as Jeon Gwang-ryul (I Miss You), in another Warrior Baek Dong-soo reunion. He’ll play a master potter, which means he’ll be a teacher or mentor to the heroine. Can he be a master potter with one arm, just as a nod to his Baek Dong-soo character? Hey, if you can be the best swordsman in the land with one arm, surely you can make some pottery too?

Goddess of Fire Jung-yi follows Gu Family Book and premieres in July on MBC.

LeeKwangSoo5.jpg
©dramabeans.com

Guest anitgone

Ah, so Bummie hasn't confirmed yet...Hope he does  ****crossing fingers****it will be the saguek of the baby-faced! Lols. Seriously, I think he and Moonie would be awesome together, she'll be his noona... hehehe...
[-O<

Guest cornetto1430272735

I'm so excited for this drama! I haven't watched a sageuk since The Moon That Embraces The Sun and I'm definitely not a big fan of fusion sageuks D: 
Which is why this one seems perfect, and I'm such a big fan of Moon Geun Young :) 
The cast is looking really good as well and I love the theme it seems it will center around! 
Will be on here frequently checking for updates~

Hi all this is my first time to post here .. MGY is the first ever K actress I have seen , with her amazing movie my little bride ,, then I started to follow her dramas and movies ,, I have seen most of them and I keep usually anticipating her new works because I believe she is so talented .. I truly wish this drama will be a masterpiece and gain her back many excellence awards ,, 
The cast so far I love all of them .. specially the Asian prince Lee Kwang Soo .. and because of him I am more impatient to watch this drama  :x for  Lee Sang Yoon , actually the first time I have seen him is , in his recent super hit drama my daughter so young .. and I can not imagine he is making his comeback this fast and the sweet Lee Bo Young who will star in another upcoming SBS drama soon ..

Archived