[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hubilai said: Does anyone know the name of the melody which played when So Ji Sub and his fake fiancee Seo Hyo Rim were talking about their proposal in Episode 10. Reaaaally need this. 
I couldn't find it from the released OSTs? Is it not out yet or is it I can't find it? 

Guest koryandramalover

GUYS I AM JUST THINKING WE ALREADY SPAZZ OUT WITH ALL THOSE SWEET MOMENTS INCLUDING OUR INNOCENT KISSES THAT WE HAVE FOR OUR OTP. SO MY QUESTION IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US WHEN THEY REACH THE LOVEY-DOVEY STAGE AS A COUPLE???? NOT TO MENTION THAT BTS FOR THAT? OH EMM GEEE  CAN SOMEBODY HELP US!!!!!!?????

kriswu said:

rogueprincess51 wrote: »

kriswu said:

rogueprincess51 wrote: »

kriswu said:

Hello chingu Yes i'm from the Philippines too but I live in Europe hehe

Awww, hehehe, nice to meet you! You're so far! Nevertheless, because of TMS we're all like family here! 

Yeah I really love TMS and of course, all of you...

Like seriously... when i wake up in the morning, i immediately open my phone and check this thread. And then sleep really late coz you know.. rewatching the previous eps and BTS. Hahaha. Plus omg, i just can't control this heart of mine.

Coz everytime i see a picture of SJS&GHJ together, i can only see HEARTS. (what is happening to me? ) (rather, TMS what did you do to me???)

@kriswu hahaha, that's what I do as well. I keep checking my phone for the number of pages because I'm worried that I'd be too late for the news and will backtrack for 20+pages. I am so giddy with all this TMS talks. Just hearing the words master's sun, makes mo go crazy! lol

Same here!!! Hahahaha i must've gone crazy!!! I can't live without TMS and this thread!!!

what kind of doctor can cure this kind of disease?

I bet only SJS&GHJ can cure us. " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley">

@kriswu if they become a real life couple, I'm sure that will cure us. hehe

OMGGG I'M PRAYING SO HARD FOR THAT TO HAPPEN :D

Thanks God..I just realized that I have a dentist appointment today..the same time the ep.13 should be aired..I don't think I consider myself as lucky..but at least it will help to distract me a lil bit from TMS thread & stuffs. :)YES. it really takes a dentist to do it!! kyaaaaaa 
And since we are going to see her again soon.. enjoy guys :P9800005145_e629f87e03_b.jpg9800028074_d85fceab6f_b.jpg
cr: uploader

JJW's countless list of feels! (Part 2)Ep 6 - 8
Part 1 on pg. 704
Ep 6 - No longer reluctant, but is accepting of her touch. He willingly poofs away ghosts for her, sensing the danger they pose. Where dodgy runaways are involved, JW is more than willing to be the hero and stand guard by offering his protective hand - and is livid when she doesn't take it. He first showed signs of concern in ep3, then ep4 where he had already signed up to be her shelter, albeit only within his calculations, ep5 when he senses his calculations don't quite add up when KW is part of the equation - smiling goofily when he hears about her failed confession lol , and then in ep 6, where he reaches out to her, without any sort of calculations involved, except for the fact that it's dangerous. Nor had he calculated the fact that she'd willingly want to protect him, by wanting to chase away his fears and wishing for him to read again.   
master06-00272.jpg  master06-00207.jpgmaster06-00507.jpgmaster06-00679.jpg
Ep 7 - Yep, he's totally feeling her whenever she touches him and attempts to draw a line!! He's hopelessly and helplessly affected by her touch, and what's more, loses sleep over it - after taking a dose of anxiety pills of course lol. He's warming to her touch so much that he indulges in it, knowing that only he has the power to chase away the ghosts for her. He's her special man! He likes her fussing over him ever since she'd told him that she wished there was something she could do for him, like helping him to read. Even after warning her to stay within her limits, he continues to break those limits by getting within close proximity, sometimes by willingly showing his concern, giving her his attention, and reminding her that her shelter is a man, A MAN!! His heart feels something dammit, and he had to make that clear to her. Ah sooo many feels in ep7!!  
master7-00033.jpgmaster7-00065.jpgmaster7-00108.jpgmaster7-00245.jpgmaster7-00257.jpgmaster7-00391.jpgmaster7-00438.jpg

Ep 8 - Yeh, she touches him waaaaaay too freely!! Hence why he feels all those things - not that he minds, but in everyone else's eyes, it will be "what the heck are they doing!?" lol, and of course, in order for her to understand this, he must demonstrate it to her!! He steps in waaaaaay too close, demonstrating the affect of their closeness, but claims certain actions are merely down to him being friendly lol. While he's busy getting close, using his "friendly" nature as an excuse and of course his sharp business mind, TGS is left thinking it's the real deal, pfft, yeh, JW totally miscalculated his actions this time! In getting a grasp over his feelings, he does discard hers, but thankfully, she makes him realise this enough to make him feel sorry. Just like how his feelings were discarded when he gave his all to HJ, the bitterness of this episode showed that what he's trying to do is protect his own feelings first, lest there is a repeat of what happened before. He struggles to come to terms with his own emotions and requests TGS to stay by his side. Waaah as the feelings grow, so do the number of pics per episode!!
master8-00021.jpg  master8-00029.jpgmaster8-00152.jpgmaster8-00289.jpgmaster8-00402.jpgmaster8-00540.jpg

Guest nubeever

I found this one ... "@sjin91: 어제는 굿닥터 짝는 성모병원, *******오늘은 주군의 태양을 찍는 로떼월드!******* ㅎ (@ 롯데월드 (Lotte World) - @happylotteworld w/ 6 others) http://t.co/kFJykjQbIG" 18/09/2013 18:11 (GMT +7) If this info is true, it means TMS shooted at Lotte World today (?!) ... 20KST?!?! Whatttttttt! Date scene?!? Who!!?! Or ... Scary ghost in amusement park?! (-////////-)

Guest prissypixie

It's 9 am on the east coast.  I don't know what to do with myself.  For the past few weeks, Wednesday's and Thursday's have been  dedicated to TMS.  I may have to do some housework to pass the time and I don't want to.  The only way I can survive my withdrawal symptoms is to keep checking this thread throughout the day.  Keep posting the good stuff!!  

nubeever said: I found this one ... "@sjin91: 어제는 굿닥터 짝는 성모병원, *******오늘은 주군의 태양을 찍는 로떼월드!******* ㅎ (@ 롯데월드 (Lotte World) - @happylotteworld w/ 6 others) http://t.co/kFJykjQbIG" 18/09/2013 18:11 (GMT +7) If this info is true, it means TMS shooted at Lotte World today (?!) ... 20KST?!?! Whatttttttt! Date scene?!? Who!!?! Or ... Scary ghost in amusement park?! (-////////-)

No.30 [Love letter]
추석

작성자 51Kingdom 작성일 2013-09-18 오후 8:50:14 조회수 224

오랜만에 인사 드리네요.
잘 지내고 계시죠?

안전한 귀경길 되시고, 일교차가 크니까 감기도 조심 하시고..

사랑하는 가족과 함께 풍성한 한가위 되시길...

很久没有和大家问候了 过的还好吗 最近天气温差很大 大家要注意不要感冒了 和心爱的家人一起过美好的中秋。

It's been a while since i said hi. Are you doing well? The temperature has been dropping recently. Take care and do not catch a flu! Enjoy Chuseok with your beloved family members.
So Ji Sub.

58b97bf40ad162d9b610d12d13dfa9ec8b13cdb2
Credit: Baidu

SJS's sweet message ^^ I guess this is a little compensation since we don't have ep 13 preview yet ><
Hope the whole TMS's cast and crew can rest well too!

Archived