[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fyex said: liquidfir said: fyex said:

I FORGOT SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT.

TODAY IS CHUSEOK BUT GHJ AND SJS (MOST LIKELY) IS AT LOTTE WORLD FILMING RIGHT.

Coupled by the fact that SJS always check with GHJ whether she can make it to film.

OMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMOMNAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I SMELLLLLLLLLLLLL MYSELF HALLUCINATING.

dontwanta.gif

Yup, pretty much sums up how I would feel if they don't give us Great kissing scenes in the upcoming episodes. 
I'm expecting something that will blow our mind, tickle our insides and make us can't stop smiling. <:-P  =P~
I want to feel Giddy @-) 
I DON'T want a kiss where I have to pacify myself and make peace with it.  [-X
Oh no, no, no...better NOT make that happen, sisters.  [-X 

Guest kaylaluvbinnie

Good morning all,

Once again I drove like a lunatic to work, rushing to this thread to check if epi 13 preview is released. They are killing us with this anticipation. It's already bad enough that we have to wait until tomorrow, but why can't they at least give us the preview. I just got a tooth extracted this past Monday and I must say this 'wait' feels more painful than my dental procedure. At least I have good pain killers for the dental procedure, but I have nothing for the torture of waiting for TMS, all I have is you guys and extra BTS and clips, which only feed to my madness!!

Hayst. Still no preview. I've been checking this thread since MONDAY, hoping for a preview. I've been checking the thread multiple times a day. I hardly do that to any of the series I've watched. Been thinking more a lot about TMS than our own thesis. Whew. This is really killing me. 

SBS, PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 13 JUSEYO~~~ 

Hoping that when I wake up tomorrow, the preview would already be posted! Please Please! Even then, I am just excited because it is going to be Thursday tomorrow and it is EPISODE 13 DAY!!

Cheers~ Happy 700th chingus! Let us all spazz together tomorrow for episode 13~ Good night!

large.jpg

crazyoverkdrama said: I do not know if this was already explored by the others, but the book that JW read was a book called AND THEN THERE WAS NONE by Agatha Christie. It was a really complicated book about a murderer called Wargrave as mentioned by JW.

In the story, Wargrave was appalled by the injustices that he saw while he was a judge. Those who are guilty roams free while the innocents suffered. So he staged a killing where 10 people who he deemed guilty, without being accused of being the murderer. After the justice was done, he killed himself so as to look as if he was killed too by any of the 10 that he murdered.

The whole story revolving Hee Joo and the kidnapping was so baffling like that of the story. But if we look at it closely, it seems that the book JW read and the way the HJ arc was narrated to us through the flashbacks, has some sort of resemblance. JW knows that she was the culprit, only to realize that she was used all along by someone else. He also accused his father of withholding the ransom that killed HJ. His father on the other hand, doesn't trust his son. In fact, he thinks that HJ is still alive and JW is protecting her, keeping the truth from him. And that Wargrave's character is being played out by the HJ-look-alike. For some reason, if i follow the arc of the novel, it looks like Hanna is actually metting out justice, and not revenge. She was actually doing exactly as the judge did in the novel, keeping the suspicion only on the three characters, but not on her. My take is that Hanna lured HJ to this scheme, but at the last minute HJ hesitated. That's why Hanna disposed her and put the all the blame on HJ.

I know it was really confusing. But i was really curious of the significance of that book to the HJ arc and how JW was affected by reading that book. I guess tomorrow, we will be able to at least know the truth and motive behind the kidnapping.

Archived