[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So today and tomorrow there will be no Master's Sun??...I thought I read somewhere that they are still showing these two days despite Chuseok Holidays....ottoke??? :(((((

They will only be showing ep 13 tomorrow..

Guest august101

I was bored enough that I actually started the drama spreadsheet I've been meaning to do for ages. Listing the ones I'm going to watch y'know eventually. That's what waiting for the preview/this drama has driven me to- nerdy busy work  :-??

I don't know about you guys but I watched 11 episodes of The greatest love again today.Then tomorrow going to pick up my Korean textbooks. This wait is driving me wild.

But you guys know that you can get copies of the script for SBS dramas right? I've a friend who keeps bugging me to improve my Hangul by reading it. But for those who will get the thrill of reading " my baby, do you want to come oppa?"

I meant print the online captions. Viki subbers use it sometimes to verify a line.

fyex said:

Yoshikitty said:

@fyex "i'm sorry i love you" ,have you already watched it?

Is the ending sad? I didn't want to watch it despite so ji sub in it cos the definition was super low. haha anywhere else can i find it? 

@fyex You haven't even never watched it,Why did you judge it so easily? LOL"Super low" what do you mean by super low???????!!!???

YES the drama is a tragedy drama with a sad ending story,but it's a beautiful drama and is considered as a classic drama,timeless drama and it's the best drama for me and most of SJS fans

I think she/he meant the videos she found are in low quality format. So she wants a high definition link

Guest patriarcha

ck1Oz

said: I don't know about you guys but I watched 11 episodes of The greatest love again today.Then tomorrow going to pick up my Korean textbooks. This wait is driving me wild.

But you guys know that you can get copies of the script for SBS dramas right? I've a friend who keeps bugging me to improve my Hangul by reading it. But for those who will get the thrill of reading " my baby, do you want to come oppa?"

I meant print the online captions. Viki subbers use it sometimes to verify a line.

i was watching TGL last ep and feeling so touched by Dok Gojin's confession for Aejung then suddenly thought of TMS. I really hope we would see our Master and his sun be the brightest too in last ep  and show us the cutest sweetest things than ever :) :) :) 

ALSO

a week later SJS and GHJ revealed their special relationship and in preparing for wedding *aaaaakkkkkk sorry for being too delusional*

ck1Oz said: This wait is driving me wild.

TRACYNESS said:

Yoshikitty

wrote:

»

fyex said:

Yoshikitty said:

@fyex

"i'm sorry i love you" ,have you already watched it?

Is the ending sad? I didn't want to watch it despite so ji sub in it cos the definition was super low. haha anywhere else can i find it? 

@fyex

You haven't even never watched it,Why did you judge it so easily? LOL"Super low" what do you mean by super low???????!!!???

YES the drama is a tragedy drama with a sad ending story,but it's a beautiful drama and is considered as a classic drama,timeless drama and it's the best drama for me and most of SJS fans

Archived