[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are different,it's enough to read each one's sinopsys...they share a single thing: ghosts ...I for one will see both of them because i like the genre...and it doesn't really matter because they aren't in the same days and timeslots..Who Are You will remplace Cyrano so it's on Monday and this will be on Wed:D

Guest bashful

Saw the preview and I am anticipating for this drama to come out!!!! I have always been a fan of Gonh Hyo Jin...so far her dramas are never disappointing....GHJ looks so pretty in the pic!!!

I watched Spellbound, it was half cute and half terrifying. GHJ was beautiful in the trailer, though I think her smile also had a slight creepiness to it lol. I guess it's the effect of the veil and the make-up. Can't wait for this drama <3

Guest NEWMARIO

“MASTER’S SUN” OFFICIAL CHARACTER SHOTS

Posted by goodange on Friday, July 12, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

Check out the official character shots of the main leads of Master’s Sun.

SO JI SUB as Joo Joong Won

He’s a cold-hearted, greedy corporate executive.

3_zps39e9507d.jpg~original4_zps8c9bbe96.jpg~original

GONG HYO JIN as Tae Gong Shil

A sensitive and gloomy secretary who can see ghosts and has difficulty coping with that reality.

5_zps6d646173.jpg~original6_zpse7dc73ab.jpg~original

SEO IN GOOK as Kang Woo

He’s the head of the security team of Jol Joong Won’s shopping mall.

7_zpsd6920aa3.jpg~original8_zps8015abd5.jpg~original

KIM YOO RI as Tae Yi Ryung

She’s the top model of Joo Joong Won’s shopping mall and whose wedding is inadvertently wrecked by Tae Gong Shil.

9_zpse4aefbaf.jpg~original10_zps4bddf70b.jpg~original

GROUP SHOTS

1_zpsa25f2863.jpg~original2_zps236e7b5c.jpg~original

CR:http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/07/12/masters-sun-official-character-shots/

Guest popcherrypop

Unfortunately, the official photos are not working for me (the video on the other hand...). Unless these are still work-in-progress :/

Only Big don't have the 2nd male lead syndrome from Hong Sisters. Seo Yeon Jae might be the 2nd male lead but he's always lying in the bed upto the end. LOL. That's why most of people really disappointed with Big. I hope the sisters will not ruined this thing.             [-O< Hong Sisters, FIGHTING   ;) 

I've been lurking here for the last couple of weeks and I think that I'm going to park myself in this thread for good  :) since Master's Sun written by my beloved Hong sisters duo (who I hope will bring out the big guns again after the epic disappointment that was Big) and directed by the City Hunter PD (can my life get any better <:-P ? ) looks to be just the right medicine to bring me out of my kdrama slump after Jang Ok Jung ended. I'm totally digging the hilarious stills and the atmospheric ghostly teaser  :x :-bd ^:)^ !!! Pity the air date got postponed because of IHYV extention  :-< . Still, I'm looking foward to more promotional goodies. Master's Sun, I say bring it on  \m/ !!! tumblr_mpsgv74qeB1s5077xo8_250.gif
Source: http://archana00.tumblr.com/post/55197523539/the-masters-sun-teaser-c

Man! I realy really love Gong Hyo Jin!!! And to top that it is with So JiSub!! The man with whom i fell in love with in " I am sorry I love you".. Oh wait, there is more.. it is by THE hong sisters?!! Are you kidding me? Is this real life~!

Archived