Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

chrissydiva said: I must be the only one immune to those ghosts lol They are really not that scary to me.
hahhaa you can include me in that....erm can i say im thrill to see them coming out so that GS can grab at JW? 
hahahaha sorry just trolling around....but i love the overall stories it felt diff and refreshing :)

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA RECAPS
Master’s Sun: Episode 3

by javabeans | August 14, 2013 |

master3-00138a.jpg

Despite the fact that I’m a huge scaredy-cat and the ghosts on this show are rather effective at popping up (literally, ack) to maximize my fear response, my wimpy impulse to watch through my fingers is mitigated by how much enjoyment I get out of watching our two leads interact. Arguing, insulting, bantering, sneering, hugging (especially hugging)—all of it is charged with so much chemistry that it’s just a pleasure to watch. Honestly, I can’t guarantee this show won’t tank and I’d advise against betting on it, but the romance has got me hooked and good, enough that I’m thinking Master’s Sun could be worth the watch anyway. Fingers crossed.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/08/masters-sun-episode-3/

Guest chajoowon

chrissydiva said: I must be the only one immune to those ghosts lol They are really not that scary to me.

Guest jjsweeter0211

201308151040573210_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130815n07660

ck1Oz said: Why do they keep making the ghosts weep blood or have a hole where the eye was? They can just apply really white face foundation or something. You can make a beautiful ghost instead of a horror movie theme ghosts.

It freaks me out every time I scroll on the phone and a face pops up like that.

one thing for sure when i was watching the episode 3 yesterday i felt like killing this guy......his wife has just pronounce dead in the hospital and here is he.......all gleeful!!!! 
if only my monitor can allowed me to just went thru the screen ba i would have throttle him!!!!
gh11_zpsb109c07c.png

Guest chajoowon

missabeat said: ck1Oz said: Why do they keep making the ghosts weep blood or have a hole where the eye was? They can just apply really white face foundation or something. You can make a beautiful ghost instead of a horror movie theme ghosts.

It freaks me out every time I scroll on the phone and a face pops up like that.

@chajoowon: I saw that explanation before, but I don't think it was that at all. The coffee ghost looks exactly the same before and after TY bought him coffee. Made me think the ghost just change their appearance for kicks (maybe they do, because what other fun a bunch of lingering ghosts have beside scaring the only person who can see them shitless?) And then in episode 2, the ghost of the female student casted a shadow on the ground behind her friends. How is that possible? There's just so much inconsistency going on with the ghosts that I believe a lot of things are just simply there to validate the "horror" label of the show.

The stuff TY's friend said might be a comedic thing, but the idea that TY needs a man to be "normal" still remains valid. She herself said out loud that she NEEDS him, that's a big word, and that he is her SAVIOR.

its getting better and better ;) I really love GHJ! I

about the story...my hunch is that TGS will get a deal with JW. She will be used as a spy in giant...maybe she will disquise as a businesswoman or something (I hope not as a cleaner though) ...