Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

OMO OMO why do i get the romeo juliet vibe from the clothes of the lead at the end of this episode:D 
especially SJS's shirt!!! 

Korean-epsThe Master’s Sun Ep 3 English Subbbed - http://ow.ly/nWrmy

thanks @newmario that was awesomely fast. :D =D>

btw did i miss the ep 4 preview? is it released? :( why are they not giving us preview from this early on :((

Have you guys also noticed how the tissue-wearing foot kept on changing? I thought it was the right one, but when they enter the hospital is the left one even though in the parking was still the right one - at least the one she is holding in her hand changes in the same time.

Guest jjsweeter0211

201308151001093310_1.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130815n04974

Guest jjsweeter0211

20130815103934_335450_510_867.jpg
http://news.nate.com/view/20130815n05473

Why do they keep making the ghosts weep blood or have a hole where the eye was? They can just apply really white face foundation or something. You can make a beautiful ghost instead of a horror movie theme ghosts.

It freaks me out every time I scroll on the phone and a face pops up like that.

Guest chajoowon

Hi guys i just joined these forums to talk,read about Master's Sun in this topic.  Im a new korean drama fan since early june from Sweden, became a fan thanks to Hong Sisters, Cha Seung Won,Gong Hyo Jin with Greatest Love.
This last ep 3 of Master's Sun was by far the most interesting ghost story, character development, most fun ep.  Cant wait for ep 4.

Guest NEWMARIO

"Master's Sun" Kong Hyo-jin possessed, So Ji-sub astonished

Source | 2013/08/14 | 34 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

Share on reddit

photo337677.jpg

Tae Gong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) was possessed by Joo Joong-won's (So Ji-sub) first love Cha Hee-joo (Han Bo-reum) on the episode of the SBS drama "Master's Sun".

Tae Gong-sil claimed she became a different person when she got drunk. However, she got drunk by a drink that someone snuck into her.

Tae Gong-sil went to Joo Joong-won's house. He was surprised and warned her that she will be fired but her expression was weird. She smiled and said, "Joong-won".

She said, "If I call you three times will be stop being mad at me? Joo Joong-won, Joo Joong-two and Joo Joong-three". This was a method Cha Hee-joo used to make him feel better in the past".

Joo Joong-won was so shocked and Kong-sil said, "It's me. The one you hate so much".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )