[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

I am off to read the recap. But I am about to burst with how awesome episode 4 was. It was AWESOME and funny, and I about bust a gut laughing at Tae Yang. Then seeing old smarty pants caring in spite of himself.
Now darn it, back to waiting for next week. I love, love, love all the misunderstandings they are creating amongst his staff. But TY prancing around him is just glorious to watch.
Love this show, even though I hate the ghosts. The multiple possession scenes were so funny. Especially the dog scene. Oh my goodness. GHJ must have thought it was hilarious.

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG the episodes are getting better and hotter :P. The chemistry between SJS and GHJ is beyond amazing.

In the preview, you can see JW rubbing his hand because he was thinking about GS (the hand were she touched him in the car), so I am sure he will fall in love with her first.

I think GS thinks she likes KW (because he has been sincere and kind to her, and those little boys told her he likes her) so I think the jealousy will heaten up in the next episodes. (BIG YES for that :P ). JW is so petty because I am sure he will tell her she cant date/ be with KW or else he will not let her be by his side.

Nice episode :). JW remember me a lot at Dokko Jin especially when he makes the "I don't care" gestures and then runs for saving GS. Maybe it is also because it is GHJ. SJS looks a bit like CSW with this haircut and stoic face.

I like YR. She is not a bad person just a bit skin deep. Far from the typical malice antagonist. Seems she is fated to fall for KW since he is treating her with ignorance :D.
The abductor looks female for me. So tiny that even the gloves are too big. Plucked eyebrows are no longer women only XD. Maybe auntie or even GS? Do we know anything about her background? Maybe she forgot?

=)) I didn't know she could get possess by animal spirits.
Now that was something I wasn't expecting at all.

Aw... it's sweet that he's helping her a bit. Instead of letting her touch him with fancy, he's padding her on the shoulder. In more severe cases, it'll be a hug. How cute.

=)) Did he really see coffee ghost and faint? That would be hilarious.

Archived