[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JAYwalkers

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Master's Sun E04 RAW (FULL)

http://youtu.be/K4x-dcdKDCw
cr uploader

Guest NEWMARIO

‘Master’s sun’ Kong Hyo-jin reveals her past as a perfect girl

1343987808-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=3&random=1

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"‘Master’s sun’ Kong Hyo-jin reveals her past as a perfect girlAug 15, 2013

topnet10dramaThe Master's Sun0 Comments111 views

In the drama ‘Master’s sun (written by Hong Jeong-eun, Hong Mi-ran, directed by Jin Hyeok)’, Kong Hyo-jin revealed her past with multi-faceted talents.
Kong is enthusiastically playing as Tae Kong-sil, a lead role, who has lived in seclusion after she saw ghosts in an accident in the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama. She revealed that she was totally different bright girl with talent before the unfortunate accident and it is getting a lot of attention. This scene will be aired in the 4th episode on August 15.
Kang woo (Seo In-guk), who tries to get in with Kong-sil, found her old look in her pictures. He was surprised at her looks cheerful and intelligent compared to the gloomy and dark girl living alone working in the complex shopping mall Kingdom as cleaner and sometimes acting strangely.
In the shots, Kong-sil went to the most prestigious university in Korea, won a tennis tournament and excelled at arts. In addition, she was a volunteer to help children and smiled on her face with many children. She was a girl of many talents and good nature in the past. Viewers is wondering whether she returns to her old form again and regains colorful past.
It was filmed July 26 and she was struggling to shoot four kinds of different scenes for perfect girl in the past during 4 hours from 11am to 3pm in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do and Gwanak-gu, Seoul.
Notably, Kong wore a thick coat and earmuffs for college admission scene in hot and sweaty weather. However, she delighted other actors and staffs at the set having a pleasant talk with Park Hee-bon (Tae Gong-ri), who is playing as Kong-sil’s sister, even fixing her makeup many times.
Kong in santa hat, visited a welfare facilities in Ilsan for shoot, spent enjoyable time with the children. She showed affection and interests for children and gave them a warm embrace.
“Kong contributed to an increase on completion of the drama as she did her best to shoot for props. Please keep watching out for them expressing small details and making good harmony each other.” Bon Factory, a production company, told the reporter.
Meanwhile, SBS drama ‘Master’s sun’ is talk of the town since it was the number one ratings at the same time in the first episode on August 7. At the end of the second episode, Joo Joong-won spat venom at Cha Hui-joo (Han Bo-reum), a girl who he had loved but was dead and it arouse viewer’s curiosity.

Guest NEWMARIO

The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Wakes Up Next to So Ji Sub

1365252516-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=25&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: Gong Hyo Jin Wakes Up Next to So Ji SubAug 15, 2013

PuddleReview & PreviewGong Hyo-jin, so ji sub, The Master's Sun0 Comments119 views

In The Master’s Sun, episode 4, Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) woke up next to Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub).

Gong Sil was happy to see Joong Won sleeping next to her when she woke up. She did not even remember getting possessed by his dead girlfriend’s spirit.

Joong Won explained to her what she did last night. He said, “A lot of spirits visited you last night. You were more like Gae Gong Sil(Gae means ‘dog’ in Korean) than Tae Gong Sil.” He said he was surprised to know that she did not only see ghosts but could also get possessed by them.

Gong Sil replied, “They do that sometimes when I zone out. So I can’t sleep well, and I have to be extra careful all the time. But last night, I slept so well because of you. It was awesome.”

cr: koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin play a romantic love scene

1343987808-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=3&random=1

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin play a romantic love sceneAug 15, 2013

topnet10dramaThe Master's Sun0 Comments81 views

So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin of the ‘Master’s sun’ attracted the attention of the public with their romantic love scene and created romantic mood on the set.
In the 3rd episode of the drama on August 14, So and Kong are to display touching scene. The shoot scene, in which she gently touched him standing face to face with coldness in his manner, is receiving much spotlight.
It was filmed in an apartment complex in Gyeonggi-do on July 31. The shoot scene was overcrowded with neighbors to see So and Kong.
It wasn’t expected to draw lots of spectators as the film was started later in the afternoon and finished almost midnight. But it was extremely crowded with full of fans even long shoot time.
As many people looked on, So and Kong was constantly rehearsing their lines working together. However, they displayed a throughly professional performance being fascinated with their characters as soon as the cameras were to roll again.
“They are unspeakably perfect for each other in the drama. Please give them your support and love” Production crew said.

Guest NEWMARIO

The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: So Ji Sub Allows Gong Hyo Jin to Stay Next to Him

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: So Ji Sub Allows Gong Hyo Jin to Stay Next to HimAug 15, 2013

PuddleReview & PreviewGong Hyo-jin, Han Bo Reum, so ji sub, The Master's Sun0 Comments97 views

In The Master’s Sun, episode 4, Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub) allowed Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) to stay near him.

Previously, Cha Hee Joo(played by Han Bo Reum)’s spirit possessed over Gong Sil’s body and visited Joong Won. She said to him, “I’m sorry. I wish you come back to the old you. I love you.” Joong Won answered, “All I want to find is the suspect who planned the kidnap with you, and my money.” Just then, Hee Joo’s spirit left.

The next day, Joong Won said to Gong Sil, “There’s a reason why I need you next to me: ten billion won. Only Hee Joo knows where the money is. And you’re the only way to meet up with her. You called me your air-raid shelter, didn’t you? You’re my radar.”

Guest NEWMARIO

The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: Han Bo Reum Dies in Front of Kim Myung Soo

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: Han Bo Reum Dies in Front of Kim Myung SooAug 15, 2013

PuddleReview & PreviewGong Hyo-jin, Han Bo Reum, Kim Myung Soo,so ji sub, The Master's Sun0 Comments85 views

In The Master’s Sun, episode 4, Cha Hee Joo(played by Han Bo Reum)’s death was revealed.

Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub, Kim Myung Soo) explained to Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) that in the past, his girlfriend Hee Joo planned with an unknown man to kidnap him for money. While running away from the police, their car crashed. Joong Won was able to get away.

The police thought Hee Joo was taken hostage by the kidnapper, and chased after them with Joong Won. However, the car blew up, and Hee Joo died in front of Joong Won.

Guest NEWMARIO

The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: A Ghost Tempts Kim Yoo Ri to Have Plastic Surgery

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: A Ghost Tempts Kim Yoo Ri to Have Plastic SurgeryAug 15, 2013

PuddleReview & PreviewGong Hyo-jin, Kim Yoo Ri, The Master's Sun0 Comments53 views

In The Master’s Sun, episode 4, a ghost kept on tempting Tae Yi Ryung(played by Kim Yoo Ri) to have plastic surgery.

Yi Ryung, the top celebrity, was possessed by a ghost. She, who used to feel inferior to Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin), started to have an inferiority complex about her appearance again. She kept telling herself, “I need to be prettier. I should get a plastic surgery, then everything will be perfect.”

Yi Ryung said to herself, “Now, I’m prettier than her.” Then she went to see Gong Sil, but Gong Sil ran away when she saw the ghost next to her. Yi Ryung yelled, “Are you running away because you’re ashamed of me?”

Guest NEWMARIO

The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: So Ji Sub Hugs Gong Hyo Jin to Help Her

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Master’s Sun Episode 4 Review: So Ji Sub Hugs Gong Hyo Jin to Help HerAug 15, 2013

PuddleReview & PreviewGong Hyo-jin, Han Bo Reum, so ji sub, The Master's Sun0 Comments53 views

In The Master’s Sun, episode 4, Joo Joong Won(played by So Ji Sub) hugged Tae Gong Sil(played by Gong Hyo Jin) to help her.

Gong Sil, who did not know that Cha Hee Joo(played by Han Bo Reum) planned to kidnap Joong Won for money when he was young, said to him, “I now remember one more thing. Hee Joo told me that she doesn’t blame you. She said it’s okay, it’s not your fault, so don’t feel guilty.” Joong Won raged, “There’s no way you would have heard that from her. She would have never said that.” He was so mad, he even told her to get lost.

After Gong Sil left, Joong Won heard that there was a big accident nearby, and was worried about her. He eventually found her shaking in the middle of the road by herself, and approached her. He said, “Here’s your air-raid shelter. Hide.” Then he hugged her.

Archived