SBS    :   The Master's Sun
EP04   :   16.8%(+1.6) /  17.6%(+1.0)

KBS2   :   The Blade and Petal
EP14   :    ---------- /   4.4%(-1.7)

MBC    :   Two Weeks
EP04   :    9.2%(-0.8) /  11.1%(-1.0)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Hello Guys,
Watched episodes 3 & 4 subbed and they were awesome especially ep 5 Their  chemistry is off the chains. I laughed so hard I also peed myself. It's amazing how everything he does relates to money. I loved how he asked about Steve Jobs. I felt bad for her when she tried comforting him and he yell at  her. I love how he came to her rescue at the end.
Loving this drama and this couple.  I adored how he told his aunt and uncle he was keeping her close to him for physical reasons. I thought he was going to pee himself. I think Team Leader is developing a crush on her and this was not expected,
Cannot wait for the next episode.

Guest jjsweeter0211

"Master's Sun" and "Two Weeks" compete

photo338346.jpg

"Master's Sun" has set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the fourth episode of the SBS drama "Master's Sun" rated 16.8%. This is 1.6% higher than the previous record and the best so far.

Other competing dramas have dropped, on the other hand. MBC "Two Weeks" dropped to 9.2% and KBS 2TV "Sword and Flower" rated 4.6%. "Master's Sun" is way ahead of its other competitors.

Meanwhile, "Master's Sun" showed Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub) hugging and opening up to Tae Kong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) first.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

hello everyone!I suppose it is my first comment after the show started. I had expressed my excitement and my hope/expectation about the drama before and now I can say that I was absolutely right!so far, everything is just so good, enjoyable and fun. especially, ep 4 was awesome. where to start???first of all, I'm really content with the chemistry of the couple. I've always find SJS so attractive but I wasn't a big fan of his acting. however, I like him so much in this project and his character is so cute. I think SJS has generally chosen more one-face characters so far which he couldn't show his rom-com style. I only remember him in melody style projects and characters. so, I'm really happy to see him in a rom-com and it has been confirmed once more that right choices may change everything.about GHJ: I already find her so successful actress and I really love her acting style. she acts so natural and I think her character is real whenever I watch her. you can never find any disturbing or exaggerated thing in her acting. I also find her face so suprising because she has not a very beautiful face but she's getting more beautiful while watching she and her mimics, especially her smile makes her so attractive.I've always liked hong sisters' projects and their style. I've almost watched all their works and loved them. also, they give a big opportunity/excuse for the couples to show many skinship in the dramas; such as gumiho, big, my girl, etc. the couples always have to be so close and near each other and it ends up with a lot of kinship, lovey-dovey scene and viewers' racing hearts :Dlast week, I've only been bothered by a detail, not so important and I can buy that but I wanna share with you: Tae Gong Shil scares the ghosts so much that she wants to run away from them. but sometimes, she deliberately talks with them, orders some of them coffee or soju and some other details about she actually not so scared of the ghosts. you may say that she wants to help them or tries to prove the truth or something like that but while watching some scenes, I find myself think that she isn't scared too much just like she say. anyway, as I said before it's a small detail and very personal feeling. also, the drama has many fantastic elements and I know I shouldn't try to find exact logic in it. anyway, I really really really enjoy the drama and am happy because I've got a new drama to look forward to new episodes.P.S: I think Joo Jong Won has already started to feel something towards Tae Gong Shil in the episode 2. if you remember the last minutes and his earwitness of TGS and the securiy guy convo, he couldn't stop keep listenning to them and while he was going out, he returned and started to talk with her for nothing by excuse a childish thing. so cute :DI wish everyone a very happy weekend in advance.love^^

Archived