[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fyex said:

kayeeus wrote: »

You are welcome. Peking is now a pretty rich city . . There's a lot of  larger Korean business have offices in Shanghai or Peking. And a lot foreign companies have admin  executive stationed in shanghai or Peking as well. I am in the fashion business, we are also trying to  break into China as well. I was in China for business a few ago, had met a  lot of foreign businessman  in Shanghai. My thought  is JW stayed in Peking, China for 5 years for business.Thru out the episides, Kingdom is working on  it's expandsion  in Shanghai. The  farm is in China, but not nessesary  in Peking. ( I am not even sure  if they  have tea farm in  Peking.)  Maybe JW is  at a different provindence for the Tea farm/Tea business?? And I think , the one who will shred  the light of this incident is JW's cute chubby cupid uncle.( Gosh ,I still have  the image of  of this chubby lip giving a kiss to Auntie in my mind -   soooooo adorable )  He was asking the secuirty gaurd-TY's Unni's friend, to  investigate about TY's accident.  I happen they will clear this in the next episode.  I want teh whole episode 17 to be a fun , happy, loving, kissing, episodes with lots of bed scenes Come on writer nims, don't be so stinggy....

But to be honest, how r they gonna film in peking. Thats just crazy. Is there any alternative place in seoul that LOOKS like peking or a foreign country that tgs can fly to?

Their scedule is too tight for travelling...

I don't think they need to go to China to film this. They only have to film the accident in any mountain area. The other  China scene could be film indoor,  plus an smart  airport scene. I think they can wrap it up  like that. I still demand finish all the mystery in episode 16. Episode 17 deserves to be happy, fun , loving. . This is ROMCOM. And  I will  repeat this-LOTS OF KISSINGS, and BED SCENES PLEASE !!!

I really hope theres a bed scene. I wanna watch that bts lol. But honestly i am afraid ghj will reject cos when she didnt want the deep kiss. She got her way.... :,(

Guest xianzhongfan

Do you think we will finally know the place where TGS wants to go on their first date?? Has anyone tried to guess where? Maybe the Seoul cable car (where Gu Junpyo n jandi had their first date??)

@sunshine
My favorite jealousy scene is A. My heart was beating fast seeing him walking side by side with her. Him can't stop looking at her was so Daebak! She's lost in her own world, giddy with happiness that Kang Woo wants to stay by her side. While with him, without using his head, his heart is telling him to stop her. And that part when they came face to face is soooo swoon worthy! He looks so darn handsome! Gahhh....alright, I need to calm down now.  

sooyoungdaebak said: I like Kang Woo and I feel it's ok if he doesn't fall in love with that girl, the small sun. Sorry, I always forget her name...lol. You can't force love and even though she's pretty and cute, up till now she is still the same. I want to see a different side of her. Something that will make him pay more attention towards her. Right now her pettiness or jealousy can be irritating to me. Enough with being jealous of him liking GS. Show him you too are worth of his attention and love. I hope HS will give her a chance to do that in the last 2 episodes. She's a good actress so I hope they won't waste her talent. 
If by then Kang Woo still won't fall for her, he should appear on The Bachelor show then...lol. Many will date him! :))
seo-in-guk-mens-health-2013-2.jpg?fit=12

from TY's life chart in ep12, she woke up from coma almost 5 years ago which coincides with JW's return to korea 5 yrs ago. Maybe something related to JW has influenced TY to return to her body.
btw, indeed there's a tea farm in beijing (peking), China similar to the photo

okay.. i've been busy on my ownbecause i have nothing to do this nightand i need something to distract my mind while waiting for wednesday  :-Busing @kayeeus calculation that TGS and JJW were in China 4-5 years agoat that time TGS was with Chun Hee met with JJW in tea plantationi found out that there's a famous tea in china that called Long Jing (Dragon Well) Green Tea
from wikipedia and another source :

Longjing tea (simplified Chinese龙井茶traditional Chinese龍井茶pinyinlóngjǐng chá), sometimes called by its literal translated name Dragon Well teawhich is grown in the mountains around the West Lake area of Hangzhou in the central coastal province of Zhejiang- an area believed by the Chinese to be proof of Heaven on Earth. Its environment is said to be favored by God, with heaving ridges and peaks, tiny streams, and rich green forests. Long Jing, or Dragon Well, was named after a well near the Old Long Jing Temple some 1700 years ago. One legend goes that while digging this well during the Ming Dynasty, the person found a unique dragon-shaped stone and from that time on called it Dragon Well. Villagers believed that the well had great powers.

Perhaps they met here. and At that time something happen with JJW that trigger TGS's memory and because the place held a great power it help her to get back to her body 8->

just ignore my rambling thought .. i really need some distraction :P

sunshine said: readlead said: sunshine said:

Hello Master's Sunshine from all across the globe!!!

Presenting the first of our series of The Master's Sun Activity of the Day.. For more details on Activity of the Day, please visit my post on pg. 1010
Answer the below question with your name, age and country..  All entries received in the Activity of the Day thread will be incorporated into the Master's Sun Fan Project. This is a great way to participate, especially for those who will not be able to send elaborate fan art submissions for the Master's Sun project! 
Without further ado, here's the Activity of the Day!

Please provide your answers to the Activity of the Day, and encourage all your friends to do the same... We are looking forward to hearing from each of you!!! 

ASA!!!

Script for the Last Episode of Master's Sun.© PD Jin Hyuk Official Facebook + TMS FB Page

WOHOOOOOO SO PRETTY I WANNA BUY IT TO USE IT TO STUDY KOREAN. OMG WHERE CAN WE BUY THIS

wow I hope that this just the pd finally having time to pist the pic and not actually just getting it now. cause wow that would mean like zero sleep for him his crew and the actors. I mean they've got like maybe two good film days maybe three cause I would hope they would at least give the editors 48 hours to edit.

ASA!!!

Script for the Last Episode of Master's Sun.© 정석원 on PD Jin Hyuk Official Facebook + TMS FB Page

So its confirmed pictorially that there will be 17 one. Okay, one more worry down, still have the biggest one: Will there be a bed-scene and a lot of smoochy kisses? Oh well, Thursday seems far away..

P/S: Though I am 98% sure that its gonna be a happy ending, I am still worried abt the way the story goes. I have a feeling that JW won't chase after her so its interesting to see how these two deal with their feeling. I hope its not a lame one because Hong sisters' work is known for either miss or hit. So I am praying starting tomorrow

:<

Archived