[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I've been looking for the bts of the "Your shelter's here, so hide" scene, the telescope scene, and the hug scene where he confessed (ep. 11). I looked through youtube but sbs blocked it. Does anyone know where I can find these clips streaming? Thanks!

Guest bogmen71

sunshine said:Alright, guys and gals! Finally compiled the results of The Master's Sun Activity of the Day ~ Day 1! Activity of the Day has been a huge success so far, with participation from fans across 22 countries!!!   
We really are "The Master's Sunshine" reaching all across the globe!  
Here's a look at the verdict from Activity of the Day ~ Day 1! All your fan messages will be compiled in the Master' Sun Fan project...  so keep participating! And where is my country? with participation from fans across 23 countries!!!   

To all amazing TMS fans, here's a reminder to contribute to the Master's Sun fan project !!! 
(Our very own Soompi thread link - http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project-activity-of-the-day-2-which-jjw-jealousy-scene-is-your-favourite-and-why/p1 )
The Master's Sun fan project!imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
imageThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

If you're stuck for ideas, you could write a message which falls under any of these categories: 

Chapter 1 – Cast and crew (team spirit)This is the part where all the messages regarding TMS in general will go. some pages will have screencaps of BTS scenes, whole casts at work, general still from the drama??
Chapter 2 - The Master & The Sun By Sunshine

Chapter 3 – Cupid By Laquetahodge

Chapter 4 – Notable characters – Kang Woo, Tae yi rung, 

Chapter 5 – Aunt & Uncle   By drmjs

Chapter 6 – Ghosts By Aqua and Sara

Chapter 7 – Dialogue/Hong sistersextras....misc messages, fan art [there's a member who drew images and posted today], notable quotes with screencaps 

Chapter 8 – Music/OST By Christysg

Chapter 9 – Cameos

This way, we'll be able to organise the book into different sections! 

E-mail ALL messages to: alldaytms@gmail.com (don't forget to title your e-mail with your name, chapter category)
DeadlineTBA
As soon as possible please!!! 
Guys, hope you're all on-board for this project! Would be cool if we could get the ball running! Glad to see people voting via the poll too - http://poll.pollcode.com/58477_result?vVoting deadline. Friday. Sep 27. 12AM. GMT
Note: First options should read "Master's Suns"

Guys a reminder to please send in as many fan messages as possible so we can start putting this thing together! Do it now!! You know you wanna! 
Also, we're going to need people who can help out with the creative process of putting the messages together. Someone who's good with graphics, layout design etc. Those interested please contact any one of us:
AquarianunicornLaquetahodgeSara62
SunshineNamedx 
For those of you looking to get your creative juices flowing, here's one of my exemplar messages - it's not the most creative thing in the world, but it gives an idea with regards to content and size of message!! Hope this gives you a rough idea @rrmski 

" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" sl-processed="1" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 600; font-style: inherit; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; text-decoration: none; color: rgb(83, 60, 112); line-height: 1.8em;">http://s148.photobucket.com/user/namedx/media/Masterssunprojecttemplate.jpg.html]image

Lol I had included a name/identity tag which was labelled: Master's fandom/Kingdom mall underneath my profile pic - it's an idea! Unfortunately, I couldn't fit it on, so I'll need to work on that! 
This is another example. You can work on romantic theme too. Just let it be as creative as possible.image
This is the third example guys. You can address your biased actor too. This is a good opportunity to say how you love them and with your name and country. Don't miss it. This one is mine addressing GHJ.

bogmen71

said:

sunshine

said:

Alright, guys and gals! Finally compiled the results of The Master's Sun Activity of the Day ~ Day 1! Activity of the Day has been a huge success so far, with participation from fans across 22 countries!!!   
We really are "The Master's Sunshine" reaching all across the globe!  
Here's a look at the verdict from Activity of the Day ~ Day 1! All your fan messages will be compiled in the Master' Sun Fan project...  so keep participating! And where is my country? with participation from fans across 23 countries!!!   

Master's Sunshine team, @sunshine @laquetahodge @sara62 @namedx
I'm wondering if you guys are willing to put our submissions together for us? Eg: I love the attached pic. I love what you guys did with all the fan art but I am not good in this area. I can provide my pictures and messages. Can you create one for me? I think many others will participate if someone can put things together for them. But again, NO ONE can be choosy or picky with what you guys come up with. We have to accept what you guys choose for us. What do you guys think? 
Masterssunprojecttemplate.jpg

sooyoungdaebak said: Master's Sunshine team, @sunshine @laquetahodge @sara62 @namedx
I'm wondering if you guys are willing to put our submissions together for us? Eg: I love the attached pic. I love what you guys did with all the fan art but I am not good in this area. I can provide my pictures and messages. Can you create one for me? I think many others will participate if someone can put things together for them. But again, NO ONE can be choosy or picky with what you guys come up with. We have to accept what you guys choose for us. What do you guys think? 

Archived