[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooyoungdaebak

said: @sunshine

My favorite jealousy scene is A. My heart was beating fast seeing him walking side by side with her. Him can't stop looking at her was so Daebak! She's lost in her own world, giddy with happiness that Kang Woo wants to stay by her side. While with him, without using his head, his heart is telling him to stop her. And that part when they came face to face is soooo swoon worthy! He looks so darn handsome! Gahhh....alright, I need to calm down now.  

hayuinblue

wrote:

»

there's 2 more episode and there's some questions that need answer :1. Chun Hee's motive. He said that TGS was with him for 3 years while she's in comabut why ? there's no explanation about it. He's been with TGS for 3 year but why instead of searching TGS family and cure her, he just moving to another country with her. don't you think it's kind of suspicious ? 2. why it take 3 years for TGS to wake up ? is there something happen at that time ?3. who is the coffee ghost ? how he died and why he keep following TGS for Chun Hee ? (He's the only one who stuck with TGS for so long and there's no info about him)4. Why it has to be JJW who could help her ? What is the connection between TGS

:x

it's a great idea to have more skinship )5. Who is Kang Woo ? why he help JJW's father ? this Q's have been bothering me since long time ago  

~X(

sunshine said:

sooyoungdaebak

said: @sunshine

My favorite jealousy scene is A. My heart was beating fast seeing him walking side by side with her. Him can't stop looking at her was so Daebak! She's lost in her own world, giddy with happiness that Kang Woo wants to stay by her side. While with him, without using his head, his heart is telling him to stop her. And that part when they came face to face is soooo swoon worthy! He looks so darn handsome! Gahhh....alright, I need to calm down now.  

Archived