[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

After my TMS  marathon for 6 hours last night, 6 hours  in this morning < some rewatch>, my mind is totally  occupied by TY and JW. I think  i am falling i n love with SJS. I don't mind  sharing with GHJ.

My husband just walk in, and ask if we should take the kids to go out.  Tis should be the weekend  that I became alive after the fashion week in NY. I  just told  him no, I am following SJS.  He said who is SJS , I said my hunk. Your should all  see my husby 's shocking face, I use to be a very reserve, and sweet  wife!  As I am typing, he is peeking in to see to spy on me...Hahahahahahaha

;))

Anyway, after my marathon -  I actually like the ending of episode 15 - regardless  my  buckets  of tears.

During the all 15 episodes, the only  time that our OTP really declare their true feeling-  it's when JW is OOB < out of body>, and told TY he loves her.

The rest of the times, althought both of them were  honest to their feeling, they have not express their love truefully.

JW:

I know you cannot live with our me......I am your bunker......You needed me. ....

Even  in episode 15, when he try to convince TY to stay with him, he did not said I love you, he is just presenting her the reason as a calculating one.

He does not have confident  to tell  TY he  loves her.... I think that 's from  his emotional  scar  from his childhood < Basically from his parent , they did not tell more about his mom, but the dad is a playboy, probably  neglect since he is a  little JW < uri  poor JW>

Then comes first love CHJ, trying to open himself up, but .... another  deeper scar ......

That's why  he keep  on saying he said he only wants to live by his brain , only embrace something that can be calculate.   Well  , love  isnot something could be  be calculate.

Uri  TY -

Beside her seeing  ghost , she basically  live i n a different world with JW-  he is a chabeol .She is regular girl .That already set the difference.  In korea, truelly , cinderella  story only happen once in a million.

So even she know she loves JW,  she express her feeling to him as  - her bunker. She told him no matter how cruel is him, she will  run to him if she is afraid. And that's  how JW sees her.  " I am her bunker, and she needed me.". He is so  afraid if one day , if TY did not need him , she will  be gone. And that's one of the reason he cannot tell her he truely  loves her. Except the OOB moment.

From I think episode 14 , TY told KW  she is finally "awake " after the JW get stab incident. Even if the memory lost did not take place, TY will split  with  JW. Because she knows he loves her now. She does not want  to drag him into her world anymore.

Actually , what she did is trying to set JW free. That's why she act  so  cold and  saying men mean things to him in episode 15  she cannot express her love to JW because she know it  will only make it harder  for him.  She let JW thought the reason for her  to make the deal  with  Madam Go is from her guilt, not her love. Somehow I do understand her  I actually  hurting  for hee, gosh, GHJ is really a great actress, I can feel  her pain.

I actually  feel bad  for TY more, not once she can express her true feeling in front of JW, because of her  love for  him.  That's the saying - "Your heart will  hurt more if you cannot express your feeling truefully!"

So, I think  it will be  good for them for their  time apart - Hopefully  JW will really broke free out his oldself - from his  deep emotional scars. And TY will be going back to her bright big  sun self , with the confident of opening herself , express her love to  JW.

I so want to see that.  TMS fighting.

We , the fans of TMS also fight, 4 1/2 more days .........

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Chose Episode 8

Here even JJW
phangdevi93 said: oh my Godness
it has reached 1000++ comments
I'm going crazy about this drama
before this drama, I didn't really like so ji sub
but after this drama, my heart was beating when I saw him (video or pict)

Devi, 20years old, Indonesia

sorry for OOT, btw, congratulation philliphines for the winner of miss world 2013...^^

Alright, guys and gals! Finally compiled the results of The Master's Sun Activity of the Day ~ Day 1! Activity of the Day has been a huge success so far, with participation from fans across  22 countries  23 countries 24 countries !!!  =D> ^:)^
We really are "The Master's Sunshine" reaching all across the globe! =D> ^:)^
Here's a look at the verdict from Activity of the Day ~ Day 1! All your fan messages will be compiled in the Master' Sun Fan project...  so keep participating! 
Day1_Includingromania_zps09f48afd.jpg?t=

guys and gals! don't forget to keep posting your answers to the Activity of the Day! and to everyone who's already participated, actually to all of you TMS fans, i love you! :))

compiling all the answers for Day 1 & 2 right now.. I'm amazed how diverse TMS Sunshine family is ... folks from every country you can think of! Awesome stuff.. 

D for me, as it is the first time JW can openly express the jealousy... Another moment of character development.

;;)

Nein, in my thirties, USA

So Ji Sub of Master’s Sun shows the face of a thousand emotion class="post-title"So Ji Sub of Master’s Sun shows the face of a thousand emotion

So Ji Sub has displayed the face of a thousand emotion, turning to makeover king of acting.In SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday television series Master’s Sun (written by Hong Jeong Eun, Hong Mi Ran, directed by Jin hyeok, Kwon Hyeok Chan, producted by Bon Factory), So ji Sub starring as Joo Joong Won has drawn attention by showing his great acting as “Loko King” (literally meaning “king of romantic comedy”).

The actor has captivated the viewers with his outstanding performance of the lead role who are cold-blooded and put a dollar amount on any human relationship but sometimes unexpectedly clumsy at love.
The-35-year-old actor, who moved away from his existing serious characters and challenged romantic comedy for the first time in his acting career, has struggled to study his role for a natural expression in the Master’s Sun.
So, to make the drama more perfect, continuously practices a variety of facial expressions like serious or funny looking during the short break time when the cameras weren’t working.
It is reported that he practices, whenever he get chance, wrinkling his brow or supporting his chin in his hands to express anguish like the role in noisy drama set. “That’s the master’s charm.” crews highly praised him immersed himself in rehearsing of the drama.
The episode 16 of Master’s Sun starring So Ji Sub will be aired at 10:00 p.m. on October 2.

http://koreandrama.com

GHJ DIARY:

Dear Diary, today while we were filming at night in the park, I had to place my hand with his huge hand covering mine, over his awesome pecs........

I had to rest my hand in his grip over his pecs for quite a number of takes, and at one point, because the angle wasn't right, while the crew were adjusting their equipment, I had no choice but to grip his lapels and pull him close to practice my palm's placement on his pecs, hhmmm...... I can feel his heart beat, why is it so fast ???? Mirroring mine?

Anyway, all in a night's work during my summer's workation (work-vacation) break with So Ji Sub......

Good night, dear diary, another early shoot tomorrow. And gawd, that man tells me he only needs a few hours of sleep every night......me, I need my Beauty sleep ....... Where does all that energy come from??

sunshine said: Alright, guys and gals! Finally compiled the results of The Master's Sun Activity of the Day ~ Day 1! Activity of the Day has been a huge success so far, with participation from fans across 22 countries!!!  =D> ^:)^
Here's a look at the verdict from Activity of the Day ~ Day 1! All your fan messages will be compiled in the Master' Sun Fan project...  so keep participating! 

Oh Ting said: GHJ DIARY:

Dear Diary, today while we were filming at night in the park, I had to place my hand with his huge hand covering mine, over his awesome pecs........
I had to rest my hand in his grip over his pecs for quite a number of takes, and at one point, because the angle wasn't right, while the crew were adjusting their equipment, I had no choice but to grip his lapels and pull him close to practice my palm's placement on his pecs, hhmmm...... I can feel his heart beat, why is it so fast ???? Mirroring mine?

Anyway, all in a night's work during my summer's workation (work-vacation) break with So Ji Sub......

Good night, dear diary, another early shoot tomorrow. And gawd, that man tells me he only needs a few hours of sleep every night......me, I need my Beauty sleep ....... Where does all that energy come from??

bero8 said: sunshine said: Alright, guys and gals! Finally compiled the results of The Master's Sun Activity of the Day ~ Day 1! Activity of the Day has been a huge success so far, with participation from fans across 22 countries!!!  =D> ^:)^

Archived