[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest לי�ור �ורן

Although we've wrapped up Activity of the Day for Day 1' date=' but TMS Activity of the Day ~ Day 2 is still on! Don't forget to participate..!  just reply with your name, age and country of residence, and we'll include your responses in the Master's Sun fan project![/quote']

Name ; lior

Favorite:d

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sooyoungdaebak

said: Master's Sunshine team, @sunshine @laquetahodge @sara62 @namedx

I'm wondering if you guys are willing to put our submissions together for us? Eg: I love the attached pic. I love what you guys did with all the fan art but I am not good in this area. I can provide my pictures and messages. Can you create one for me? I think many others will participate if someone can put things together for them. But again, NO ONE can be choosy or picky with what you guys come up with. We have to accept what you guys choose for us. What do you guys think? 

sooyoungdaebak

said: Master's Sunshine team, @sunshine @laquetahodge @sara62 @namedx

I'm wondering if you guys are willing to put our submissions together for us? Eg: I love the attached pic. I love what you guys did with all the fan art but I am not good in this area. I can provide my pictures and messages. Can you create one for me? I think many others will participate if someone can put things together for them. But again, NO ONE can be choosy or picky with what you guys come up with. We have to accept what you guys choose for us. What do you guys think? 
Masterssunprojecttemplate.jpg

Guest jjsweeter0211

Thanks so much for all the updates and wonderful posts!~ :xSunny Sunday to all :*
BVRO2SYCQAAxgiy.jpg:large

매니지먼트 숲 @Management_SOOP4h

아직도 창밖엔 비가 추적추적. 숲지기는 아직도 잠을 이루지 못하네요. 이 시간에도 안자고 계신 트친분들 계실까요? 공실이 사진 몇장 업데이트 했습니다. 아직 업데이트 할 사진 많이 있으니 앞으로 천천히 할게요.

@sara62 @sunshine @namedx YOU GUYS ARE SO AWESOME!!  \m/  ^:)^  :-bd Thanks guys!!
*I sooo wanna add gifs to show my appreciation but that will earn me another Spam vote...lol. I'm gonna go hunt my kid and make her pose for me...lol. Will submit mine soon. 
Everyone else, what are you waiting for? Come on, submit yours!!

Guest לי�ור �ורן

kayeeus said:

fyex said:

kayeeus said:

Lurker unlurking..........Please welcome me all my Chingus of Master's sun...Fashion week is finally over, I am back to my  normal life. I was catching up episodes last night .Got heart broken for the ending of epis 15, used up my new box of Kneex. And guess what , I did not even sleep well last night. Usually sleeps very well after buckets of tears. This morning, I finally realize what is bucking me - The photo  from the photo book of the Paradise with the green field . I have been there a couple of years ago.!!    I think I found the connecting dot for uri JW, and uri TY. Time line for JW after the CHJ incident  from 15 year ago -< From epis 10- the scene w/ JW's father and KW>4 years in Las Vegas3 years in New York 3 Years in Peking , China 5 years in  Korea  < present>Time line for TY 10 years ago  3 years in college  - Top of the classes -the brilliant  Sun  3  years  in coma   4 years  in bottom of the pit after waking up from the coma, hiding out If there's the case , they are both in China 7 years ago. I think  Hong sisters have been  giving us clues for the pass  episods.  They are  building up  something. The scene I wanted to see is - TY saved  JW in the mountain 7 years ago , something happened  without JW knowing. Maybe a acident in the mountain ? JW was in danger , and TY saved him without JW's knowing??This theory will back up the story of the Wolf and Sheep , TY being the Wolf. Maybe there will be  a magic word for them both to regain the memory of what  had really happened. God, I really  want to see JW to go after TY. Love love, love his strikes with the long legs. For me, is his body movements that hooks me. (Now girls, don't start the naughty  thoughts) 

No wonder i found it weird that they mentioned JJW was in peking. Out of all the places mentioned, peking is the least expected and not as reknowned and not well know for rich people like jjw to go to... 

Makes sense! 

You are welcome. Peking is now a pretty rich city . . There's a lot of  larger Korean business have offices in Shanghai or Peking. And a lot foreign companies have admin  executive stationed in shanghai or Peking as well. I am in the fashion business, we are also trying to  break into China as well. I was in China for business a few ago, had met a  lot of foreign businessman  in Shanghai. My thought  is JW stayed in Peking, China for 5 years for business.Thru out the episides, Kingdom is working on  it's expandsion  in Shanghai. The  farm is in China, but not nessesary  in Peking. ( I am not even sure  if they  have tea farm in  Peking.)  Maybe JW is  at a different provindence for the Tea farm/Tea business?? And I think , the one who will shred  the light of this incident is JW's cute chubby cupid uncle.( Gosh ,I still have  the image of  of this chubby lip giving a kiss to Auntie in my mind -   soooooo adorable )  He was asking the secuirty gaurd-TY's Unni's friend, to  investigate about TY's accident.  I happen they will clear this in the next episode.  I want teh whole episode 17 to be a fun , happy, loving, kissing, episodes with lots of bed scenes Come on writer nims, don't be so stinggy....

Oh gosh, when i read all your speculations here, all my nerves are waking up!!!!!! It really makes sense. It seems all of you have been trained in FBI!! Great Job...now we have a clue. 

:o3[/quote

. I want bed scence 2 ! This drama cant end whitout a goooood one !!!!

I'm working on mine...I don't have much time but I'll try my best...

Wouldn't it be aawesome if they get to take a picture holding the book we made ???  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

♥♥So Ji Sub, you are p-e-r-f-e-c-t♥♥

Archived