[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shuha Zainal

sunshine

said:

thanks a lot for all the awesome responses thus far!!!
Here's another reminder for everyone to please respond to the "The Master's Sun Activity of the Day"... Just post your answer to the below question along with your name, age & country of residence.

[color=#000099][size=3]From all the votes we've received so far Option A - "Your Emergency shelter's here. Hide." seems a clear favorite... But don't let you favorite scene lose out.. [/size][/color][color=#000099][size=3]

[/size][/color][color=#000099][size=3]Please do vote.. Any information you need on the Master's Sun Activity of the day can be found on page 1010 or on the Master's Sun fan project Soompi link - [/size][/color][color=#000099][size=3]

[/size][/color][color=#000099][size=3]

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1 

[color=#000099][size=3]

[color=#000099][size=3]

[color=#000099][size=3]

You can direct any queries to anyone of us - @

[color=#000099][size=3]Aquarianunicorn, @Laquetahodge, @Sara62, @Sunshine and @Namedx[/size][/color]

Chinese subbed Singing bts 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nRecU-xsBI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUmdB35xt2teM3tdH-aKPB7Q

SJS: chorus. Should we add in chorus? 
PD: that's too.... GHJ practice singing 
SJS: Soo.... (0:40). GHJ giggled when he said that 
SJS: O Soo. SJS giggled but GHJ was busy practicing (0:43) 
1:10. GHJ started singing but couldn't help breaking into laughter. 
1:46. GHJ sings again. 
SJS: Soo.... GHJ was too focused to notice 

Awwww.....what's happened to you SJS? You are the mood maker on set ! Trying to de stress GHJ? 
They are both happy. GHJ was trying to get her singing right but naughty SJS keeps trying to distract her.

Guest Aween Klose

tumblr_mtu0gtaKVM1rbr89ro1_500.jpg

RoCo King

- Romantic Comedy King-

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=41294

viewimage.php?id=3eb2da2ff6c73a&no=29bcc

Well-said @softycadence   Quote from Live Recap (soompi) for Episode 15    =D> =D>

"the other thing you need to fear besides ghosts are the wrath of MS fans" 

>:P >:P :-t :-t >:) >:) [-( [-(

Yes that's right baby!!!! you heard it right - Miss Hong Sisters - THE WRATH OF The Master's Sun fans!!!! 

>:)  >:)

Dont u make us all FLY to Korea With the SPEED of LIGHT and DEMAND you for ANSWERS as to WHY WOULD U GO ALL MELO on the ROM-COM-HORROR genre!!!!!!! 

:-t :-t

[ My Bipolar mood is ON  >:) O:-) ]

Awwn My beloved Hong sisters - I've total faith in you two that you two will give us a satisfying ending as yet so far - you have been good to us with all the sweet candies twist and surprises, especially with all those WORLD"S WORST yetBEST Cliffhangers!!! I love you two so much , I SALUTE to you two for giving us such THE superior drama PLOT.  ^:)^ ^:)^ >:D< >:D< \m/ \m/

Pretty Please (a million, billion, trillion, zillion, Infinity times ) dont make me lose my hope for a happy, satisfyin and exhilarating ending! 

[-O< [-O<

Did I tell you I love you before? Because you have just spoken my mind!!!

Yes, Hong sisters, our OTP has sweet ending or ALL OF US in front of your house the morning after. I bet you never heard of THE UNITED COLOR OF MS. The choice is yours!!

Not for younger than 16 ... 
Though I know they would be the first ones to open this... 

I'm trying to make decent gifs of so ji-sub... but my hand leads me to sme**y half n*k*d showery videos... what to do ..?? Should I post or not?tumblr_mtrx6pgVRT1rdufa9o2_r1_400.gif

Archived