[ Indian Movie 2009] 3 Idiots

dr25

I apologize gals/guys for the mistake in the time zones.

The time for Indonesia & Thailand is SUNDAY 11 AM

As for

Malaysia & Philipines it's going to be on SUNDAY 12 PM

Sorry to trouble ya.

@pechumori

Would ya plz forgive us and attend •_•

For everyone here, the mivie night is 8 hours from now.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest farstrep

I know I am very early and the theater is not yet opened to the public. So while I'm waiting, I'm savoring these. :P

Come join me for the party before the premiere!

I've brought some mini burgers for everyone to enjoy.

c2346c16-e72e-48fd-992b-d1f19d8111ba.jpg
source: calicoandcupcakes.blogspot.com

And some frozen blueberry yogurt:
FrozYog7.jpg
credits: www.examiner.com

@dr25, i checked the thread at the time given in the invitation. i was a little busy
lately that i didn't have time to compute and check if the time was right. then i
woke up thinking it might be 12 hours later. @vangsweetie already sent me a
message about this. don't worry i will still attend because i love the movie and the Faithlings as my movie companions. my poor pizza went soggy. maybe i'll just
bring some roti later courtesy of Raju's mom :D

@Farstrep Allo allo :x Thanks for the burgers...I'll give ya a VIP pass as a senior hostess and allow ya an early intrance :p

@pechumori
I myself had an early mini shock when I woke up today to hear Prof. telling me something was wrong with the time zones •_•

I saw ya earlier today, but you said "I'm early" so I thought you know it's not the time for uri movie night. Never mind
tumblr_ltdcrg2Aon1qb7cllo1_400.png :D

I dropped to salute uri early comers. I need to get going to finish few things before the the official opening.

Hello! :-h Professor V, reporting for movie night duty ;) Finally home from work!
Hello @farstrep @pechumori @adlyn13 @shengvang @azzurri (so glad you are here) :-h
@farstrep, thanks for the delicious goodies :D
And here is some desserts sent from soupy ladle @Gukja to all of us since she cannot make it tonight as well :D
chocolate-dipped-strawberries8.jpg

she also provided a drink too but since farstrep already gave us some, I will just provide these desserts :))
I will provide more later on :D
And since we are having a hindi night, here is some India desserts :D
tumblr_lv1t3qESDs1r5z2tro1_500.jpg

Guest Krrypton

hey movie night's finally here!! Well actually i watched the movie but have no problem in repeating it.. Everyone please keep updating.

Guest Hanjae

Hello @vangsweetie637 @farstrep @azzurri @pechumori @shengvang @adlyn13 @dr25! This is Panda reporting for audience duty! :))

I bring strawberry macarons~

KZ66diV.jpg

I might be quiet since I'll be watching the movie and doing homework at the same time. :D

Guest guadi

Hello everyone :-h 
I'm here, but I don't know how long I will stay.
Currently looking like this tom.jpg

If you don't hear anything from me, just assume I fall asleep. Great movie! Enjoy \m/

azzurri said: I'm here, and it starts in another hour but I can't stay to chat. Have to go out today. Maybe if you guys take a looong time, I might still catch the tail end. ;)
Whatever it is, have fun - love the movie.  :x

Alright. I hope everyone will come on sooner or later :D We will start the movie now :D
The scene begins with an airport background. We see our first character getting on a plane, sitting down. He then receives a phone call at which leaves him surprised. He then looks around, knowing that the airplane will leave soon. He needs to figure something out. He talks on the phone and the flight attendant tells him to shut his phone off. He tries to talk to her but she doesn't listen. She tells him to fasten his seat belt.
vlcsnap-00001_zpsd2f2e21c.jpg

vlcsnap-00003_zps642f0cf5.jpg
vlcsnap-00006_zpsa9d1cc8a.jpg
vlcsnap-00010_zpsc2a88e3c.jpg

At this rate, he needs to figure out a plan to get him off of the plane. He thinks and thinks..

Guest WutHmone

HOLA @vangsweetie637 @dr25 @tigereyespeppy @farstrep @pechumori @shengvang @adlyn13 @Hanjae @guadi @azzurri @sia3 and everyone >:D< >:D<

tumblr_m9azur3ZPN1rrwoaoo1_500.png

Archived