[ Indian Movie 2009] 3 Idiots

dr25

Guest tigereyespeppy

Chatur, feeling smug and wanting to rub his success in their faces, tells them first to look at pictures on his phone of things he owns: a beautiful wife, a mansion that cost $3.5 million with a heated swimming pool and maple wood florring in the living room, and his new Lambhorghini 6496 cc.
1563550-K0J7BMN.jpg
Farhan and Raju couldn't care less about those things and ask why he's showing it to them.
1563553-BO3PR6O.jpg

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Krrypton

Hello, Faithling friends. I'm here. I was ready 40  minutes ago but my connection was not. Whoa, way too much snacks!!!

@farstrep, @myphim, @LuvMinHo,@sia3, @vangsweetie,@gukja,

@WutHmone,@kappy, @anomalous, @bobsavero, @yuuni, @dr25,

@katymac, @shengvang, @Hanjae, @rrmski, @shengvang,

@berliansiahaan, @Maja, @berliansiahaan, @mattie, @azzurri

@rrmski, @minozlove, @awesomeduck, @tigerseyepeppy and to especially to @krrypton, who kept me company yesterday. hellow  :-h

hiii enjoy the movie..!

Farhan and Raju can careless about all the things Chatur wants them to see.  They only want their buddy, Rancho. They asks why is he showing them all these things and he points out that they have forgotten and then slides to a date using his phone.
vlcsnap-00145_zps14b9d79e.jpg

Farhan and Raju can't remember clearly so Chatur leads them to a big tank where the date had already been scraped on it with the same one that was shown. vlcsnap-00150_zpsd9be58ab.jpg
There is a sudden flashback to a scene where Chatur mentions he will meet someone again ten years from now, same day, same place. He had placed a challenge and a bet to see who will become more successful in ten years. 
vlcsnap-00153_zps950a6311.jpg
vlcsnap-00156_zps7a112f74.jpg

we come to know that the 'idiot' Chatur is referring to is no other than Rancho.

Guest tigereyespeppy

Chatur askes them if they remember what September 5th, today's date, is. Then he walks to the tower and wipes off some of the green gunk on the wall to reveal the date Sept. 5 sratched into the wall.
1563558-H3CPWSJ.jpg
You see a flash back of Chatur challenging  someone to meet him in ten years time, same day same place, to see who is more successful.
1563572-O761V7G.jpg
Chatur reminds them that he had challenged Rancho and that he was here to keep his promise.

Guest tigereyespeppy

This angers Farhan and he throws the liquor bottle at Chatur, yelling that he aborted a flight and that Raju forgot his pants, all so that they could see Rancho. They have been searching for him for 5 years and don't even know if he's alive!
1563592-8PR1XKF.jpg
Farhan gets so angry he goes to hit Chatur, but Raju stops him and askes Chatur why he called them if he knew Rancho wasn't going to be there.
1563608-QNG02LY.jpg
Chatur tells them that he called them to meet Rancho. So they ask him if he knows where Rancho is and he says yes......
1563612-RDC8YHQ.jpg

Farhan and Raju gets angry and throws the bottle of rum at him, Farhan yells at him, stating that he had to abandon a flight while Raju forgot his pants only to come and meet their friend Rancho, whom they had been looking for 5 years. They ask him if he knows where Rancho is and Chatur states that Rancho is in Shimala.
vlcsnap-00159_zps624b55ba.jpg

vlcsnap-00174_zpsf76d2a49.jpg

Knowing this information, Farhan and Raju are relieved and happy.
vlcsnap-00176_zps8a227a6d.jpg

I am really starting to like the pace of this story. And the mysterious Rancho wins my uttermost curiosity. Who exactly is this Rancho? :D

Guest tigereyespeppy

Next scene shows the 3 of them traveling in a car to go meet Rancho.
Farhan starts to remember when he first met Ranchhoddas Shamaldas Chanchad.
1563616-FHXNX0F.jpg

A song, which I really like listening to when I first heard it, comes on. The casting credits shows. And we see a car going through a driveway in what seems like mountainsides filled with woods and tress. The words to the song is very catchy :D And I believe the song is talking about their good friend, Rancho :D
vlcsnap-00178_zps93b9db96.jpg

Through some internal thoughts, Farhan remembers about the life lesson he learned as he grew up. Being taught to live life as a race. The race of sperms were also used as an example :))
vlcsnap-00186_zpsa8436018.jpg

We get the birth image of our character, Farhan, and what his parents immediately already expected from him the moment he was born.
vlcsnap-00189_zps74e44782.jpg

And just as he, himself, mentioned:
vlcsnap-00190_zpscd4806ce.jpg

Guest tigereyespeppy

Farhan's fate was sealed from his birth. No one had asked him what he wanted to be. His father had decided once Farhan was born, that he would become an engineer.
1563626-LOP7C5C.jpg
1563635-2EQE30N.jpg

Guest tigereyespeppy

Entering the college, Farhan meets Man Mohan, otherwise known as Millimeter.
He'll do just about anything you need for a price. :))
1563644-KJ4Y5XI.jpg
As they're walking they pass by some puppies Kilobyte, Megabyte, and their mother Gigabyte.
1563649-1UQ6GA4.jpg

Something's come up, I'm gonna have to catch up later. :(
Sorry!

We see Farhan entering through an engineering college gate. His words were:
vlcsnap-00191_zpsf876cd8b.jpg

I find these words so true to me as I was growing up. Since young, my parents had always had their expectations set out for me already. They knew what they wanted me to be and would often ask that I become what they were hoping to be. As a kid, you don't think much on their words. You think that what they are telling you to be is filled with adventure. You don't ever think about what you would want to be, at that time. All you knew were the words: "When I grow up.."
We see Farhan going up to a crowd who is looking at some papers on the wall. A younger person comes up to him and looks at him. Farhan mentions 'D-26' and the person leads him away. We come to learn the person is called 'Man Monhan' aka Millimeter. He is the guy who knows it all and has all the hook-ups ;).
vlcsnap-00195_zps2ddda2fb.jpg

Archived