[Drama 2013] Empire of Gold 황금의 제국

Guest facing

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's good to see some new photos coming out.. =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^

Again I love this one.. :))  Looks like they really have something in common.. ;)) :x

Kim Mi-Sook.. she is the actress who played the wife of the older guy LYW snatched in the drama Blue Mist. I didn't like it when she threw a glass of water at LYW's face.. but then my lovely Yowon was a home-wrecker in that drama... :(( #-o #-o any wife/woman would definitely get mad to the max at girls like her.. X( On the other hand, Seon-woo Eun Sook.. played LYW's Mom in Pure Heart.. Love them both in that drama.. :x :x  Having these three women to play in one drama.. plus, Park Geun-hyeong & LYW playing father-daughter is already something for me.. 8-> 8->

KMS will be playing LYW's Mom.. so I will be expecting a good relationship between them, but I wonder about what kind of relationship LYW & Seon-woo Eun Sook will have here.. are they going to be enemies or friends??? Mmm.. can't wait  to find that out..
:-w :-w 

Guest Evangeline Francisco

Wow' date=' Go Soo is back. I've really missed him. Looks like Lee YW has a lot of fans here. She's a great actress and I've seen her in Cruel Love, Fashion 70s and 49 Days but I have my doubts if she will fit into this role as a Chaebol daughter and an ambitious one at that. I really can't see her in that character, as described in the synopsis earlier. Her fashion sense more times than not kill me and she's too tall for GS. If she does take on the role, more likely she will be in flats again and that's so ...unfashionable? I know i know script and talent are most important but i also like the leads to be comparable. It's just what I think so please don't bash me okay? If she does take on the role, I hope she'll prove me wrong. My priority is just to see GS anyway. :D [/quote']

Please dont make me sad! I understand ur intention but pls understand our feelings as lee yo won fanatics. . .tnx

Guest Evangeline Francisco

Lee Yo Won will join drama Empire of Gold

DC

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yowon&no=126168&page=1&bbs=

Wow that's great!

Guest hapha8714

im still not convinced that yo won is in this drama. will just wait for the actual stills then.

Guest tiffany.shin

wooohooo~~!! finally LYW back on the small screen!! this is a couple im definitely vieing for! cannot wait for thisss

Archived