[Drama 2013] Empire of Gold 황금의 제국

Guest facing

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hapha8714

ok! ok! i believe it nao. LOL
i thought that poster was just a fan art because the photoshop looks really ugly. poorly made, i should say. but then, SBS posted it on the official site...so err... he....he-he--hehe-hehehehe!

:-\"

Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=203520

Photos from Ko Soo's recent shooting revealed

2013-06-09 13:27

2013060909264651b3cbc5d.jpg

Photos of actor Ko Soo from a shooting of 'Kingdom of Gold' were revealed.

On June 9th, the production team of SBS drama 'Kingdom of Gold' revealed a number of photos of Ko Soo, who is casting as Jang Tae Joo.

In the photos, Ko Soo is heading to somewhere, wearing ripped shirt, and covered with blood, and many people are growing curious about what happened to him and where he is heading to.

Especially, his charismatic look is making many drama fans largely excited already.

It is said that Ko Soo surprised everyone by throwing himself into a risky shooting without wearing any safety equipments.

Martial arts director Park Hyun Jin said, "He showed some great movements like a professional actions actor. Everyone had a hard fight against the hot weather, and thanks to Ko Soo's passionate acting, we could make a fantastic scene."

On the other hand, 'Kingdom of Gold' will premiere on July 1st at 10 PM.

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

So many cute photos of our lovely couple Phetbeo.. I don't know which one to pick as the best..  I wonder if we will be able to see them sweet, cheerful & happy in the drama.. :-? :-w looking at the poster & photos that have come out, it seems that it's going to be heavy & deep.. #:-S #:-S

Archived