[Drama 2014] Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation (감격시대)

estrellita1122

czakhareina said: @06skull06 annyeong.. hahahaha.. camping here already. me likey...so how is the movie, general's Son? is it melo? action? thriller?
Anyway regarding secret, I thought it was gonna be aired this week since the Sword and the flower with uhm taewoong ended last week but it seems I was wrong. Secret will premier on Sep25. What actually aired today and tomorrow was the a drama special titled Anticipate love with Daniel Choi and Boa. I was actually planning to watch this drama since I kinda liked the trailer with its rom-com genre, and that's my fave genre of all times. heheheheheAnd regarding the series episode of Secret, there are no confirmations as of yet But I thinks its gonna be the usual 16 episodes. And if that is the case it would make AoF broadcast around the third week of November, that is the soonest it would air...

:))

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't notice it but Im Soo Hyang posted something in her FB regarding Age of feeling last Sep6:

Lim Soo Hyang (임수향)
September 6Sorry for being away for so long. I did missed you guys a lot because you guys are the one who make me stranger ! Since I was away, I did a lot of things: I finished with IRIS2, I did a lot of Press Conferences where I meet with a lot of you guys and I recived all you'r love !! I was very happy because I also got a vacantion time for 1 month but now I am back with a new drama witch I will strat filming in November the drama it's called: ''Age of feeling'' and I will be the leading actress with Kim Hyun-joong . Stay tuned for it !!! And I hope you will can forgive me for being away so much time ^^!

Thank you so much for the love you've been showing.

Lots of love, Lim Soo Hyang! I love you guys to Pluto and back !

P.S: Thank you to the anonymous fan, for the lemon lime bitters during dinner tonight. Random acts of kindness can really brighten someone's day .

cr: https://www.facebook.com/LimSooHyang

PS: again I am not 100% sure its hers or if some fans posted this from her korean social network accounts like me2day to FB to make it accessible to international fans. But for the sake of consistency, I am in the assumption that it is her. and until i can find something that  says other wise I'll believe it from Pluto and back.. hahahaha.And let me just say that this girl is SUPER POSITIVE!!! I like it!!! And yup I like the comment regarding Pluto and back, so random. maybe she will be at HyunJoong 4D wavelength...

This just in. Joo Da Young posted it in her Me2Day today. I wonder why and what happened. TT_TT

안녕하세요.주다영입니다.개인사정상 미투데이를 오늘로 정리를 할려고 합니다.미투데이에서 우리 팬분들과 채팅도 하고 소중한 추억들 잊지않을께요.많은 사랑 주셔서 정말 감사합니다.

She said: "Annyeonghaseyo. It's Da Young. I've already clean up my personal me2day account today. I will never forget all my fans' chatting here in me2day. Thank you very much for all the love."

Hor... What happened? Is it about AoF? Maybe the PDs restricted them first on posting?? Hmmm.. I hope not. T_T

06skull06 said: This just in. Joo Da Young posted it in her Me2Day today. I wonder why and what happened. TT_TT

안녕하세요.주다영입니다.개인사정상 미투데이를 오늘로 정리를 할려고 합니다.미투데이에서 우리 팬분들과 채팅도 하고 소중한 추억들 잊지않을께요.많은 사랑 주셔서 정말 감사합니다.

She said: "Annyeonghaseyo. It's Da Young. I've already clean up my personal me2day account today. I will never forget all my fans' chatting here in me2day. Thank you very much for all the love."

Hor... What happened? Is it about AoF? Maybe the PDs restricted them first on posting?? Hmmm.. I hope not. T_T

czakhareina said:
06skull06 said: This just in. Joo Da Young posted it in her Me2Day today. I wonder why and what happened. TT_TT

from the updates posted here, and filming will start soon, then the cast are complete? no script reading? or maybe there will be. hope they share photos. want to see KHJ in script reading. it has been a long time since PK.  :P and I always wanted to see him in his most casual look, no make up.. and maybe wearing a cap. :D
thanks for all the update and infos...

from the updates posted here, and filming will start soon, then the cast are complete? no script reading? or maybe there will be. hope they share photos. want to see KHJ in script reading. it has been a long time since PK.  :P and I always wanted to see him in his most casual look, no make up.. and maybe wearing a cap. :D

Do you think they already did the scrip reading?

estrellita1122 said:

mslee

wrote:

»

from the updates posted here, and filming will start soon, then the cast are complete? no script reading? or maybe there will be. hope they share photos. want to see KHJ in script reading. it has been a long time since PK. 

:P

and I always wanted to see him in his most casual look, no make up.. and maybe wearing a cap.

:D

There's a new cast again! This was posted by Inspiring Age FB ^^

1234866_693158714046862_1047980948_n.jpg
Actor Shin Seung Hwan to join 'Age of Feelings' as 'Jjang Ddol'. He will be Shin Jung Tae's friend.

He looks like HJ's side-kick in City Conquest kekekeke ~

@mslee I think the script reading session will start right before the first shooting date. Though I think Hyun Joong still has other schedule until Sept.15-16. So maybe right after that activities, we will get to see some improvements hopefully script reading sessions by that time ^^

Also a little update about the casts! Almost complete! cr: sunnysideitup2vxj9ee.png

06skull06 said: There's a new cast again! This was posted by Inspiring Age FB ^^

Actor Shin Seung Hwan to join 'Age of Feelings' as 'Jjang Ddol'. He will be Shin Jung Tae's friend.

He looks like HJ's side-kick in City Conquest kekekeke ~

@mslee I think the script reading session will start right before the first shooting date. Though I think Hyun Joong still has other schedule until Sept.15-16. So maybe right after that activities, we will get to see some improvements hopefully script reading sessions by that time ^^

Also a little update about the casts! Almost complete! cr: sunnysideitup

It's getting quiet again here~ kekeke ^^

I heard that HJ's schedule for Sept. 15-16 is canceled due to bad weather. I'm curious if this event was re-scheduled or totally canceled because if it was re-scheduled then it might affect his 'AoF' schedule in the future. Don't get me wrong, but I wish it's totally canceled. I don't want any delay for 'AoF' shooting. Hehehe I really want it to start as planned. @Inspiring_Age said it's supposed to be tomorrow Sept 17th but there are changes. No updates since then. But I'm crossing my fingers... THEY SHOULD START filming tomorrow! Grrr... haha :D

And oh yeah! Script-reading session! It should start as early as now if they gonna push through with their first filming schedule tomorrow~

06skull06

said:

I heard that HJ's schedule for Sept. 15-16 is canceled due to bad weather. I'm curious if this event was re-scheduled or totally canceled because if it was re-scheduled then it might affect his 'AoF' schedule in the future. Don't get me wrong, but I wish it's totally canceled. I don't want any delay for 'AoF' shooting. Hehehe I really want it to start as planned. @Inspiring_Age said it's supposed to be tomorrow Sept 17th but there are changes. No updates since then. But I'm crossing my fingers... THEY SHOULD START filming tomorrow! Grrr... haha :D

And oh yeah! Script-reading session! It should start as early as now if they gonna push through with their first filming schedule tomorrow~

czakhareina said:

06skull06

said:

Archived