[Drama 2014] Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation (감격시대)

estrellita1122

class="articletitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; outline: none 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 33px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 34px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none;"Kim Hyun Joong’s ‘Inspiring Generation’ Postponed… For Jang Geun Suk’s ‘Beautiful Man’

WHY ARE THEY AIRING JANG GEUN SUK'S DRAMA INSTEAD OF KIM HYUN JOONG'S DRAMA?

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/41933/20130918/kim-hyun-joong-inspiring-generation-postponed-for-jang-geun-suk-beautiful-man.htm
103302-kim-hyun-joong-s-inspiring-generaKim Hyun Joong’s ‘Inspiring Generation’ Postponed… For Jang Geun Suk’s ‘Beautiful Man’

Beautiful Man” (tentative translation, written by Yoo Young Ah, produced by Group Eight – Pineapple Holdings), starring Jang Geun Suk, is scheduled to air this November following KBS’ “Secret.” “Inspiring Generation,” starring Kim Hyun Joong, will be postponed for now.

Group Eight, the production company for “Beautiful Man,” commented on September 17, “‘Beautiful Man’ will be airing its first episode near the end of November after ‘Secret’ is concluded. Right now we are discussing casting with KBS, and preparing for filming.”

“Beautiful Man” is about a pretty boy named “Dokgo Ma-tae,” who steals the hearts of women with his charming good looks. He wins over 10 women and gets money, fame, connection, power, information, and success through them.

But love, which debunks all of these superficial qualities, finds its way to Dokgo Ma-tae through a female character “Botongee,” who teaches him about love.

“Dokgo Ma-tae” will be played by actor Jang Geun Suk, and Lee Jang Woo will be joining the cast as well.

Lee Jang Woo’s character David Choi is a free-spirited man who keeps a strict watch over Dokgo Ma-tae, and will contrast the pretty-faced Dokgo Ma-tae as the pretty-minded man. The two will both fight over one girl.

“Beautiful Man” will be aired after the conclusion of “Secret,” and “Inspiring Generation” has been postponed.

Lee Kang Hyun, the director of KBS drama production recently commented, “In order to start broadcasting in November, we have to start filming in China right now. However, because of certain Chinese holidays, the permission to film has been delayed.”

He continued, “If the location permit is delayed, then the 1930 Shanghai backdrop of the drama will not be complete, and that was a concern. We thought that even if we have to postpone filming and fill that spot with another project, it would be better to capture the full essence of this new drama.”

He went on to say, “‘Inspiring Generation’ is a film with very high expectations because Kim Hyun Joong is cast in it, so we want to make sure we can show viewers a complete drama that will fulfill those high expectations.”

“Inspiring Generation” has been postponed from its scheduled broadcast in late November, and will most likely be airing sometime next year.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

estrellita1122 said:

czakhareina said:

estrellita1122 said:

I have became a fan of the child actor whos playing KHJ role hahaha i need to see pictures and bts of both of them hhahaha i hope they realease bys cuts soon

@estrellita1122 i know what you mean.. did you watch the puberty medley and live in love Jang Ok Jung..I remember you wrote that you know him since You who rolled unexpectedly? Am I right?

I personally havent seen him other than in the teen drama Puberty Medly but that was enough for me... He is super endearing as an actor... read sin wiki that he got an award for YWRIU.....wonder where I can watch it?Also read some good reviews with the children version of of LILJOJ....

yes I watch YWRIU and puberty Medly too. i need to watch live in love Jang ok jung though.here is the link to watch YWRIU http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/unexpected-you   this drama is very long but its a great drama, but he don't have a huge roll in here so in some ep. he appears and in others don't but towards the last 10 ep I think he appears often.   

@estreillita1122 Thanks for the link.Saw the posters for that drama, and I just belatedly realized that my cousin has a DVD of that drama. maybe I'll watch it over the weekend.

I had planned to watched to watch Live in Love jang Ok Jung since I am a huge fan of Hong SooHyun but the reviews had been mixed and I am afraid to watch it just to end up being disappointed.But the children review was great, based from reviews, it just didn't carry over to the adult version.

Thats why i have not watch that drama lol.

I hope AoF has great reviews with the child actors and the the adult actors and leave a big impact on views. And for me to keep re-watching iwhile KHJ is in the army if he goes next year hahha

Found something! ^ ^

BUV1TaQCEAAQI8b.jpg:small

So..so..so.. SJT,YOR and KSO are friends. Jung Tae has a one-sided love with Ok Ryeon but she loves Soo Ok while Gaya has a one-sided love also with Jung Tae but Jung Tae loves Ok Ryeon? This is totally a bomb! Full of one-sided love! So who's gonna win their love for each other????

cr: @1ucent

Found something! ^ ^

So..so..so.. SJT,YOR and KSO are friends. Jung Tae has a one-sided love with Ok Ryeon but she loves Soo Ok while Gaya has a one-sided love also with Jung Tae but Jung Tae loves Ok Ryeon? This is totally a bomb! Full of one-sided love! So who's gonna win their love for each other????

Lol i got lost who is in love with who hahaha

estrellita1122 said:

06skull06

wrote:

»

Found something! ^ ^

cr:

@1ucent

Guest vivaciousvixen

06skull06 said: Found something! ^ ^

estrellita1122 said:

06skull06 wrote: »

Found something! ^ ^

Lol i got lost who is in love with who hahaha

Haha! Meaning to say.... Jung Tae love Ok Ryeon but she doesn't love Jung Tae back because she loves Soo Ok.

Then Gaya loves Jung Tae but he doesn't love Gaya back because she loves Ok Ryeon. Got it? :D

Lol i did get it now. If this is true how the plot goes, its going to be interesting to see who ends up with who and who gets heart broken in the end.

vivaciousvixen said: 06skull06 said: Found something! ^ ^

Guest vivaciousvixen

06skull06 said: That's what I'm thinking actually... If the diagram tells the right character reference then Kim So Eun is the Female Lead. But oh well... I'm quite liking it. ^ ^

Another one! Found something from sunnysideitup this time! ^ ^
Sunnyside haven't written Ok Ryeon and Gaya's plot~ maybe still writing... can't wait!

Name: Shin Jung Tae/ 신정태
Description: Fist fighter for Love and Family
Love Interest: Ok Ryeon / Gaya
Plot: After his father’s death at the age of 15, Jung Tae was adopted by Kim Song Dok (Shin Eun Jung). Though sometimes clumsy and outrageous, he is consistent and fierce. A total 180 degrees transformation when fighting. Inborn competitive spirit and upper class strength that conquered Shanghai alleys. He is the continent’s best fighter. His father was shot by a Japanese officer. But from the other party says that he is the responsible of his family’s death. But he believes that he did not kill anybody. Despite being the best fighter, he dare not to fight with the independent officers. Song Dok’s daughter Ok Ryeon (Kim So Eun) became friends with Jung Tae and grew bond with each other like siblings. In love, Jung Tae doesn't know what to say when in front of his love. Hates to be cheated. Bizarre and charm in one.
Actor: Kim Hyun Joong (SS501, Boys Over Flowers, Playful Kiss)

So, Jung Tae and Ok Ryeon lived as siblings because Jung Tae was adopted by her mother. Maybe, when growing up Jung Tae falls in love with Ok Ryeon because they are living in one roof.
This is getting interesting.. why suddenly these infos are emerging??? O_o

class="articletitle" style="font-weight: normal; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px none; outline: none 0px; font-size: 33px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 34px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none;"1010867_596912317017681_1524553765_n.jpg
CREDIT TO :http://sunnysideitup.wordpress.com/character-referrence/

Name: Yoon Ok Ryeon/ Yoon Ung Ryeon / 윤옥련
Description: Aspiring singer, fearless, joined elite group ‘KPA’(Korean People’s Army) after first love’s death.
Screen Name: ‘Jane’
Love Interest: Kim Soo Ok / 김수옥
Plot: She is the face of Shinuiju. A pretty face but courageous. Trials kept coming to her as it was driven by fate. A tomboyish girl with a dream of becoming a singer. Her first love is Kim Soo Ok (Lee Seon Ho). But despite her love with Soo Ok, He is not ready yet. Ok Ryeon keeps her love in silence. They were reunited in Gyeongseong province. Thinking that they haven’t seen each other for a while, she got very excited upon their meeting but there’s a bomb waiting to explode (metaphorically). Unexpectedly, the Japanese forces attacked. Soo Ok died before her very eyes and she kept Soo Ok in her heart and never forget. After her first love’s death, she joined the independence movement. Escaping from Shinuiju going to Shanghai, she changed her name into ‘Jane’ as a singer. As a singer, she is a secret elite agent at the same time. Often compared to a Dutch Exotic Spy Dancer ‘Matahari’. One hand holding a mic while the other holding a bomb. Ok Ryeon’s promise to Soo Ok ‘Wait for Me Ahjussi’ kept Shin Jung Tae in a deep conflict with his love towards her.
Actress: Kim So Eun (Boys Over Flowers)

newyorkcitygirl

said:

Name: Yoon Ok Ryeon/ Yoon Ung Ryeon / 윤옥련
Description: Aspiring singer, fearless, joined elite group ‘KPA’(Korean People’s Army) after first love’s death.
Screen Name: ‘Jane’
Love Interest: Kim Soo Ok / 김수옥
Plot: She is the face of Shinuiju. A pretty face but courageous. Trials kept coming to her as it was driven by fate. A tomboyish girl with a dream of becoming a singer. Her first love is Kim Soo Ok (Lee Seon Ho). But despite her love with Soo Ok, He is not ready yet. Ok Ryeon keeps her love in silence. They were reunited in Gyeongseong province. Thinking that they haven’t seen each other for a while, she got very excited upon their meeting but there’s a bomb waiting to explode (metaphorically). Unexpectedly, the Japanese forces attacked. Soo Ok died before her very eyes and she kept Soo Ok in her heart and never forget. After her first love’s death, she joined the independence movement. Escaping from Shinuiju going to Shanghai, she changed her name into ‘Jane’ as a singer. As a singer, she is a secret elite agent at the same time. Often compared to a Dutch Exotic Spy Dancer ‘Matahari’. One hand holding a mic while the other holding a bomb. Ok Ryeon’s promise to Soo Ok ‘Wait for Me Ahjussi’ kept Shin Jung Tae in a deep conflict with his love towards her.
Actress: Kim So Eun (Boys Over Flowers)

If Jung tae ends up gaya..Can Ok Ryeon please end up with Aoki?hahahaha. I am actually conflicted now.I was on for the love traingle with gaya-JungTae-ok ryeon,but then earlier report state that Ok ryeon would not have any love interest with Jung Tae and would have her own story arc. and now this.can they change it a bit to have JungTae-gaya and Aoki-Ok ryeon lovelines.I really want HyunMin to have a happy ending in this drama.Dont want him to die or be broken hearted.

Archived