[Drama 2014] Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation (감격시대)

estrellita1122

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[PHOTO]@kim hyun joong kbs WORLD,Inspiring Age stars KHJ wearing a period style suit, looks cool, Fitting Costume.

credit as tagged:
1238725_586558268053086_1361549846_n.jpg

learned from Koala's playground just got an excerpts of his role... I sort of copied and post the description of Shin Jun Tae
The upcoming period k-drama Inspiring Generation ( or grateful generation) It sets in 1930’s shanghai (squeee is this like a K- version of Shanghai Bund, because that would be EPIC. And is base on a manhwa by the writer of “damo” the manhwa, the central conflict is a Korean gang versus a Japanese gang showdown in 1930’s SEOUL. In the story the protagonist is a hooligan hero named shin jun tae, who adapts a goofy and carefree demeanor to the world but deep down loves his family and country. He hopes to liberate Korean from Japanese Colonialism so he secretly battles the Japanese in Shanghai. He is described as using his fists to right wrongs in shanghai as the top fighter in the city. He’s written as a romantic Leading man and this story has black comedy undertones, I heard the words fighting and kim hyun joong as shin jun tae and my brain just shut down from happiness if this comes true

[uPDATE] NEW CAST BEEN ADDED:
CREDIT TO:@INSPIRING GENERATION
감겨시대 김서경 캐스틍.
New cast Kim So Kyung for `Inspiring Age`. 

Kim So Kyung was one of the casts of MBC Drama `When A Man Loves` with Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung.

[update] 'thrilled era' New Cast Kim Seo Kyung. Accdg to his Agency, Will this be his 1st time to do an Action Drama

<Thrilled age> Kim Seo Kyung's character name will be 'Mang Chi / Mangchi / Hammer

<Thrilled Age> Kim Kyung Seo is from The Drama 'When A Man Loves' with Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung

<Age Of Feelings> First Filming Schedule will be on Sept. 17th in Suncheon.

1235399_686896478006419_1511142812_n.jpg

1075896_679998665362867_442804323_q.jpg

Inspiring Age 감격시대
about an hour ago via mobileLATEST NEWS:

KBS2 New Drama `Age of Feelings` changed its producer 2 months ahead of broadcst schedule.

According to KBS Broadcast Officials “ `Age of Feelings` producer has been changed from `Golden Pine` to ` Ray & Mo.`“

KBS Drama Director Lee Kang Hyun stated today (Sept. 3rd) “`Ray & Mo` had recently acquired the rights to produce `Age of Feelings`“

`Age of Feelings` will start its first filming on the middle of September and will proceed after to Shanghai, Wuxi, Cheonyang and other overseas location on October.

Source: isplus
Note: Please link back to this page when sharing.

Hi guys what's up! I'm back! Haha apparently, I was the creator of Hyun Joong's drama 'City Conquest' but unfortunately it got canceled.
Anyways, I was about to make a page for 'age of feelings' too and much to my surprise, some kind soul already made one hehe...that's cool and thank you ^^
So how's it going? I can't really hear noises for this drama here in soompi. Where are the henecias and triple s? hehehe.. let's make some noise!

I heard this drama is doing good and smooth and if I were right, the crews now are in China to gather some infos and look for places to shoot and I also saw some casts to join the drama but not yet announced. Am I allowed to post it here? 
:)

Hi guys what's up! I'm back! Haha apparently, I was the creator of Hyun Joong's drama 'City Conquest' but unfortunately it got canceled.

Anyways, I was about to make a page for 'age of feelings' too and much to my surprise, some kind soul already made one hehe...that's cool and thank you ^^

So how's it going? I can't really hear noises for this drama here in soompi. Where are the henecias and triple s? hehehe.. let's make some noise!

I heard this drama is doing good and smooth and if I were right, the crews now are in China to gather some infos and look for places to shoot and I also saw some casts to join the drama but not yet announced. Am I allowed to post it here?  :)

Welcome here and yes you can post in here and talk to us bc this thread is quiet lol. I was upset about City Conquest cancel too. I was unticipering that drama since the beginning

Till end. Anyway i hope you can update us with any news about Age of feeling to us thank you

[uPDATE] Inspiring Age
credit to Inspiring Age FB

as Hyun joong is in Chengdu for "Our City" for a Charity Concert, 

<Age of Feelings> Crew finished for Ocular Inspection. They now have plans where to shoot a certain scene, like where will be Shin Jung Tae's (KHJ) house. Most of the scenes will be taken in Suwon KBS Center and Suncheon.

<Lim Soo Hyang> There will be a special whip for Deguchi Gaya. It's not yet finished but it looks awesome.

The setting is in Shanghai, China The story of Inspiring Age will set during the 1930 era. It was written by Bang Hak Gi who also wrote Fighter In The Wind.

Here are the complete*rumored* casts.

2654F53B52209C881FA16E
267A413B52209C89080F38
2561913B52209C88155A94
267E753B52209C88053778

I believe the young Shin Jung Tae's name is Kwak Dong Yeon. I read it from @InspiringAge twitter. I think the casting director did a good job on this. Kwak Dong Yeon really has some angle that looks like Hyun Joong.

BTX-e74CcAAoT-M.jpg:large

The one that will play the young Gaya, for me she looked like more of Kim So Eun..hihihihi...

1170720_483351515094245_1590890599_n.jpg

And this is just in... from Inspiring Age FB Fanpage https://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspiring-Age-%EA%B0%90%EA%B2%A9%EC%8B%9C%EB%8C%80/679998665362867

[포토] 감격시대 신정태집 후보.

It says that this is the suggested home/village of Shin Jung Tae.

BTfD8GbCIAAVyum.jpg:large

Hor... I think Shin Jung Tae will grow in a poor village... Well at least, we will see a poor looking Hyun Joong ^^ That's new then ;)

estrellita1122 said:

06skull06

wrote:

»

I heard this drama is doing good and smooth and if I were right, the crews now are in China to gather some infos and look for places to shoot and I also saw some casts to join the drama but not yet announced. Am I allowed to post it here? 

:)

honestly I am such a fan of Kim Sung Oh, he was seriously demented GOOD in the movie Ahjusshi with Won Bin! seriously seriously, he is one epic actor!
and the child actor Kwak Dong Yeon, he is one busy lad this coming months. I think he is also rumor to play the young Jung il Woo in the new drama Golden Rainbow
Additionally only watch one drama of his, Puberty Medley, and he is good. He can play aloof, weird, and jealous really well. I am seeing a very bright future for this boy and coincidentally, he actually reminds me of Lee Min Hoo (Moon embraces the sun, The fox's revolt)

@06skull06 I am seriously looking for a cast that was rumored to be here but when you posted the cast round up, he seriously is not there. I've said before that he needs to be a lead in something and not be a villain of 2nd lead and seeing that he is not ni cast kinda makes it so that he will not one of those. but then I just wanna make sure, so I'll ask my question: is Yoon Hyun-min, really not a part of AoF?

@czakhareina Errrrr... I'm not really sure. I just got that rumored casts from a blog (which I forgot to credit). But I think he is still one of the casts though. There's an article about him joining AoF but no news yet if he declined it already so I think he's still a cast. :)

Archived