[Drama 2014] Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation (감격시대)

estrellita1122

1238348_682623061767094_1892541373_n.jpg
https://twitter.com/InspiringAge

Pls take note that all infos and dates shared are subject to change depending on the situation. So if something has changed, it is up to the crew whether they let us know or not.

There are 3 writers for this drama. They are Go Young Oh, Lee Yoon Hwan and Kim Jin Soo.
[info] Ocular inspection for the possible set scenes in Korea already started as early as yesterday.[info] 'Inspiring Age' crew will start their ocular inspection for the possible set scenes in China on the first week of September.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[info] bits and Pcs of info about the manga book " Inspiring generation"
credit to :https://twitter.com/InspiringAge
<감격시대> Protagonist's name is 'Kim Du Han' not 'Shin Jung Tae' however, the drama writers changed his name for unknown reasons.'Inspiring Age' <감격시대> Book 1 is entitled 'The General's Son' while Book 3 is 'Russian Roulette'. You can get the storyline thru these books.In <감격시대> Book 5. This is where thr female lead Gaya entered the story. She is called 'The Sadist Deguchi Gaya'

class="entry-title" style="line-height: inherit; font-size: 2.3rem; font-style: italic; border: 0px; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Battle Of The Dramas
http://sunnysideitup.wordpress.com/

One of the important matters in selling a drama is how you market your product before it even start. You have to consider the Netizens’ interests so they would consider that your drama is worth watching for. Getting a profitable actor is the number one must-have. Obtaining an interesting plot is also a factor and having a brilliant writer to bring out the best from the casts. However, the thing that would only matters at the end of the day is the Story Line. Netizens would probably be sticking to that drama with strong line no matter who the actors are.

Now that the schedule for Wednesday-Thursday drama is settled, let us consider the possible arsenal of each dramas

Medical Top Team    
Casts: Kwon Sang Woo/ Ju Ji Hoon/ Jung Ryeo Won
Air Date: 10/2/13
Broadcasting Channel: MBC
Arsenal: Strong Line-up/ Story Line/ JJH’s Comeback

Heirs 
Casts: Lee Min Ho/ Park Shin Hye
Air Date: 10/9/13
Broadcasting Channel: SBS
Arsenal: Lead Casts/ Writer

Inspiring Age
Casts: Kim Hyun Joong/ Lim Soo Hyang/ Kim So Eun
Air Date: 11/20/2013
Broadcasting Channel: KBS2
Arsenal: Story Line/ Jihoo-GaEul

Man From The Stars
Casts: Kim Soo Hyun/ Jeon Ji Hyun
Air Date: 12/2013
Broadcasting Channel: SBS
Arsenal: Male Lead Cast/ JJH’s Comeback

Beautiful Man
Cast: Jang Geun Suk
Air Date: 12/2013
Broadcasting Channel: MBC
Arsenal: Male Lead

Now I want you to take a look at the chart. Please note that this is only from my own perspective or opinion so nothing’s wrong or right. You may share yours too if you want. The comment box is waiting for you.
Back to the chart, it is what I think will draw the line between these dramas. For me the biggest competition here for ‘Inspiring Age’ is Kwon Sang Woo’s medical drama.

‘Medical Top Team’ has all the competitive factors a drama should have. The cast itself is a weapon. Kwon Sang Woo and Ju Ji Hoon in one and add up Jung Ryeo Won. It’s a powerhouse drama. I’m sure Netizens won’t think twice to tune in until the end on this drama unless the writer flops and ruin the momentum.
However, a medical drama can have it’s downside. It’s quite boring and can lead you to information overload with all the medical terms being injected to the viewers. That’s a little turn off for me.

As for ‘Inspiring Age’, since Netizens doesn’t have much that of a passion over Kim Hyun Joong’s acting, I’m sensing the story line will save the day. But hey, who knows, Kim Hyun Joong might nail this one. Let’s not close our doors in this young man. He has a lot to offer. All he needs is a matter of time and experience.  Also, let us not forget the reunion of Jihoo Sunbae and Gaeul. Everybody knows that Jihoo and GaEul isn’t the love team we watched in Boys Over Flowers but some fans are curious and excited on how will they work out as a team.

The team up of Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun also can make an impact. Jeon Ji Hyun’s last drama was like 10 years ago, so this will mark as her drama comeback after a long time. We knew this lovely actress in movies like ‘Windstruck’ and ‘My Sassy Girl’ so she’s quite loved by the Korean Netizens. But as I’ve said the storyline is kinda off for me, I don’t know maybe the storyline is too childish considering their lead casts are great actors so I expected a more mature drama for them.

There are no definite infos yet for JGS drama so I won’t be saying anything about it yet. But I may say that this drama’s getting a lot of attention because of JGS. Some like it some not. So it’s still a question for me how to judge it. Let’s wait.

Netizens are anticipating the pair up of Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye for the drama ‘Heirs’. We all know how good of an actor LMH is and we adore PSH so much that we would watch her drama no matter how suck up it is, so ‘Heirs’ is quite a competition as well. Krystal from F(x) is one of the casts so add it up to the booster factor!

Guest eeldeerlove

@newyorkcitygirl

OT:

I think a different drama will replace the Medical Top Team. Its "Miss Korea"

http://www.hancinema.net/pasta-team-reunites-with-miss-korea-59614.html

So Beautiful Man of JKS has not yet finalized.. Even the additional cast are not not yet confirmed like Han Ye Ri and Lee Jang Woo.

I'm hoping that Inspring Age will be a good one. I like some period dramas especially during the Japanese era. It may not be appealing to some viewers, but I like it. :)

eeldeerlove

said: @newyorkcitygirl

OT:

I think a different drama will replace the Medical Top Team. Its "Miss Korea"

http://www.hancinema.net/pasta-team-reunites-with-miss-korea-59614.html

So Beautiful Man of JKS has not yet finalized.. Even the additional cast are not not yet confirmed like Han Ye Ri and Lee Jang Woo.

I'm hoping that Inspring Age will be a good one. I like some period dramas especially during the Japanese era. It may not be appealing to some viewers, but I like it.

:)

‘Iris 2’ star takes lead role in new drama

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=2975740

1186085_585833998125513_737050554_n.jpg

Aug 08,2013article.aspx?aid=29757400
07202344.jpg
Im Soo-hyang
Actress Im Soo-hyang of the KBS drama “Iris 2” and SBS drama “New Tales of Gisaeng” has been cast to play the lead role in an upcoming drama, tentatively named “Generation of Gratitude” on KBS. 

“When she first got the script, she fell in love with the drama and focused on reading,” said an official at the production team. “After she competed with some other candidates, she became the final choice.”

The drama, which is scheduled to start its run in November, will have 24 episodes. 

She will act with singer and actor Kim Hyun-joong of the TV drama “Boys Over Flowers.” It is the first time in three years Kim has participated in a TV drama.

In the drama, Im will play Gaya who loses her parents who she hasn’t seen in 10 years due to Jeong-tae, who is going to be played by Kim. 

By Lee Sun-min [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

seeing the cast I see some veteran actors that are really good and have an amazing screen presence. I say that Inspiring Age and Kim Hyun Joong are in good hands. With a brilliant script/story line it  definitely has a chance to compete even with MTT and it's powerhouse lead cast. 
I of course hope and wish for a good ratings, but more importantly, a good drama is enough for a viewer. :\">

Tweeted by 
@khjbelinda: #김현중 #InspiringAge 130901 Wow ~ Handsome Shin Jung Tae!!! 
Credit: Henecia_Hyun小茉
AoF02_zpsdaffa8e3.jpg

New pics out. Why do I feel like its BROADWALK EMPIRE....
AoF01_zps34963b86.jpg

Wonder why he dressed up so suavely?And this got me confused and Curious now. Isn't he supposed to be a gangster that has a happy go luck image?HHMmnnnnn.. or is this really gonna be like the HBO original mafai like series BROADWALK EMPIRE?

he looks like a sophisticated gangster there. well, i hope it would be like that, not the usual street gangsters we see in K-drama. it will be more interesting if the feel is like the Italian mafia, like the Godfather. :D  handsome and suave gangster.

KIM SO EUN CHARACTER:

[News] 130809 Kim So Eun Joins in Drama "Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation"

Posted on August 9, 2013 by kimsoeunindonesia

On August 7, 2013, Kim So Eun Agency officially acknowledged the involvement of Kim So Eun in the KBS 2TV drama titled 'Age of Feeling' (Script Kim Jin Soo / Producer Kim Jeong Kyu).

Rumors about the cast for drama ‘Age of Feeling’ itself have highly discussed among the netizens. Eventually, the new KBS 2TV drama set in the 1930s has announced the casts.

Kim Hyun Joong (Boys Over Flowers, Playful Kiss) is known as an idol and as an actor, will take on the role of the male lead (main cast) in this drama as 'Shin Jung Tae'. Where this role previously is mentioned will be taken by Lee Jun Ki and Kwon Sang Woo, however Lee Jun K later joined the drama 'Two Weeks' and Kwong Sang Woo takes on the role in the drama 'Top Medical Team'.

Then there were two female lead (double female leads) that will complete the formation of this drama, namely Lim So Hyang (IRIS 2, I Do I Do) and Kim So Eun (Happy Ending, Horse Doctor).

LimSo Hyang, she reportedly fell in love with the script up until beating several other actresses and got the role. So Hyang will act as 'Ga Ya', ambitious girl with lots of charisma. She will have a romantic relationship with a male lead 'Shin Jung Tae' (Kim Hyun Joong). However, as Jung Tae's father causing her to lose her parents, their relationship is become like 'Love and Hate Relationship'.

Kim So Eun completes the ranks of the main cast in this drama as one of the two female lead roles and act as 'Yoon Ok Ryeon'. Character of a young woman with a formidable and daring personality. Her character is described as a singer, and also involve with the independent movement after the death of her first love. Like the 'one hand holding a microphone and the other holding the bomb'. Kim So Eun’s role itself does not seem to have a romantic relationship with Jung Tae (Kim Hyun Joong), but she has her own story plot.

'Age of Feeling' is a drama based on manhwa. Theme of love, friendship and patriotism, set in Shanghai, China in 1930. Tells the story of the years of Japanese occupation in Korea and expedition in Shanghai China.

'Age of Feeling' 
will be a 24-episode drama to premiere in November.

Source: Starnews, E Daily, TV Report via Dramabeans, UP News, Yeohweping

Written By Kim So Eun Indonesia

TAKE IT OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

mslee said:

he looks like a sophisticated gangster there. well, i hope it would be like that, not the usual street gangsters we see in K-drama. it will be more interesting if the feel is like the Italian mafia, like the Godfather. :D  handsome and suave gangster.

i actually did some more digging for the character profile., I did not see any definite descriptions but read somewhere (from koalasplayground) the Shin Jung Tae is a a hooligan hero with a goody and carefree personality but is actually a disguise for his freedom fighter goal (really much like CS)...

I am really feeling a mafia like feeling..

i think i read somewhere that the drama is kinda shanghai style era?!

Untitled2_zps9891c77c.jpg

Archived