4 Big celebrities SM Entertainment lost

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Guest desertseatingoceans

Wow.. I didn't know that. What are the chances they would have the same success if they were in SM. SM has different ways of directing their artists.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a l l u r E*

i'm glad they left SM. they probably wouldn't have been as successful if they stayed with SM. lol. sm must be so sad.

Guest --hearts.

SM does have a talent for finding really great people though..despite all the other bad stuff. They're just stupid and lose them. Fly to the Sky, former S.E.S and H.O.T members, Shinhwa, etc. are STILL like WHOAHHHHH and even bigger.

Their current clients are pretty crazy too even though as many fans as they have, they has probably as many antifans. There is no doubt that the guys in DBSK, Super Junior, Blackbeat, and TRAX are talented...they just need time and space to grow and show off their skills/prove themselves which I'm sure most to all of them WILL eventually do.

Guest pencilcasee.

lee junki was going to be in dbsk? i find that hard to believe. well, if he really was supposed to be in dbsk, i'm glad he isn't. his voice isn't as great compared to the dbsk boys while junki's acting surpasses them. i like him much better acting, it really suits him more.

hmm, i knew wheesung & jang nara had some training with sm, but i'm doubting the whole lee hyori thing like a few others.

it's halarious seeing all these comments saying sm sucks and blah blah blah. to a certain extent if it wasn't for lee soo man and sm a lot of artists wouldn't have had such a great start or even a chance to debut at all. i mean they could've been scouted by other companies too, but sm is known for being able to promote their artists so well. & lee soo man isn't stupid. the man seems to always expand his riches & manages to scout a lot of talent out all over. truth be told, i doubt lee soo man's sulking around regreting about the past. he's probably thinking about his next plans to get money and expand his company.

Guest LuVsTaR

WOW!!!....THIS IS A BIG SHOCKED TO ME!!!....

well...anywayz...i wonder...what would have happened if they were to be in SM....would they have been this successful....???....

Guest rlyn_xen

Wouldn't Lee JunKi be too old to be in DBSG?

Anyway, everything happens for a reason. And in all 4 cases, they're all good reasons! =)

Guest luv4seasons

r u sure these are true? i thot the 6th dbsk member was supposed to be chinese? and also lee hyori was first scouted by dsp after she was seen taking sticker pics with her friends. i heard jang nara and boa did train together however and are close friends. if SM did in fact lose these 4, all i can say Mr. Lee Sooman, you ain't a genius as i thot.

Guest s3imaDen

i'm happy tat junki and wheesung left... heheh XD

they are doing quite welll with the recent company they are under...

although wheesung left YG too.. i hope he'll release an album soon =)

Guest twinkle_l0ve

farrout

i bet leesooman is p*ssed xP

ahhh imagine leejunki in dbsg..that woulda been "competition" with jaejoong aye xDD

Guest rapunzel283

I'm not too sure about the Hyori one :unsure:, but yea. But SM have got BoA & DBSK, and there's no way they're gonna let go of them :lol:

But hey, almost everything happens for a reason XD

Nara JJANG! And Hyori JJANG!

And Wheesung & Junki <333

Guest green_vixen

wow! thanks for sharing! i didn't kno all these people were in sm! interesting, but yea! go wheesung!! i so loved him with m-boat/yg..too bad he left! so sad! and i miss him now! hehe..but ya to whee! and jang nara looked so pretty in her first pic!

I didn't know that SM was training Jun Gi!!!!! I know that he sang this one song, but I didn't know that it was him~! OMG~!!! This is HUGE!!! Must go and tell my mom!!! (as always)

haha Lee Junki in DBSK? I haven't heard that before.. i've only heard that the 6th member was going to be Chinese.

Anyways they also lost Wonbin HAHA not like he's a singer though hahha

eek im glad these pplz left SM

i can't imagine Hyori in SES :/

and Wheesung.. i think it would be similar to FTTS and stuff

Jang Nara.. i think she debuted ONE album with SM and left

Archived