4 Big celebrities SM Entertainment lost

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Guest XxminwoolovexX

So basically these are the four popular celebrities SM lost.

As is they used to be SM trainees but left SM for another agency before debuting

And people are saying how its a big loss to SM

Lee Junki - Remeber guys when there was a rumour that DBSG will be changing memebers long time ago? And there might be a 6th member?? And that was Lee Junki..even though it was just a rumour..I remeber because Lee Junki's first on screen was KANG SUNGHOON(ex Seckhies member)'s mv and I thought he was cute there :). Yeah so Lee Junki was the guy who was supposedly to be in DBSG but then he decided to go for acting and left SM.

Great loss to SM of course-___- He is like the most popular man in Korea right now

sigh<3

ey916457lh0.jpg

21prizefightertz3.jpg

yunksang885467xt3.jpg

Jang Nara - She trained along with BoA and WheeSung in SM before debut, then she left SM..I forgot why..but as soon as she debuted she pretty much got all the New Artist and Actress award and got almost all the DAESANG back in 2002 and now she's soo freaken popular in China. And one of SM's main focus country is CHINA. And she had like 3 dramas in China and is really popular.

2499gl5.png

sdztn5.png

dnfldlxjspt90vr7.jpg

Lee Hyori- She was suppose to debut as S.E.S. but then SM didnt fit her..so she moved to DSP where she debuted as Finkl. And of course I dont have to explain why it's SM's loss..She's like one of the most famous celeb. in Korea.

ey916459yg5.jpg

okong502114gm4.jpg

WheeSung- He was a trainee in SM too but then left for YG and then debuted in M.boat. He's a TALENTED & POPULAR singer. His songs were always no.1. Im kinda glad he left SM..because-___- YG and SM songs are just so different..and wow I cant imagine him as SM..LOL

aurellia113ja4.jpg

sona604155kj7.jpg

I guess it wont really matter to SM that they lost these celeb. but still you know they make BIG BIG money :P and SM could have gotten that

credits daum cafe

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cookie.monster

I am most certainly happy that Wheesung did not go for SM in the end.

My gosh. The only artist I like that is in SM is BoA. But that's kinda it.

Wheesung's just not SM. Period.

But hey, which Record company did he sign up for now, since he left YG a while ago? Anyone heard anything from him?

Guest bang!sarang

WOW.

So true about Lee Jun Ki & Lee Hyori of a BIG big lost. =) I don't know about Wheesung & Jang Nara because I haven't really seen anything (or heard) that they've done.. but... =)

Guest --Fallen--Star--

The only people I like from SM is probably Blackbeat -_- So basically I'm glad those people left, 'cause I don't really like SM. Now it makes me wonder why didn't H.O.T. just sign under a different company, they might still be together that way =S

]' date='Aug 13 2006, 10:37 AM' post='3436151']

The only people I like from SM is probably Blackbeat -_- So basically I'm glad those people left, 'cause I don't really like SM. Now it makes me wonder why didn't H.O.T. just sign under a different company, they might still be together that way =S

That's why JTL was formed. It was because a few of them (and I can't ever remember which ones they were besides KangTa) were asked to stay and the others weren't.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lee JunKi in DBSK? I don't believe that. He hadn't trained far enough to be considered to be added to a group, only for a few months, and then left.

As for HyoRi...she never had actual training before FinKL, did she?

This topic should be based on rumors. They aren't confirmed.

Wow hahaha I must be living under a rock becuase I never knew all these celeb were trained under SM before they left hahaha WOW and who said LSM was smart... SMART MY BUTT ! hahaha

Guest 보석미남

I think SM renew a contract with Kangta & Heejun without informing the other 3 members. I personally think it's pretty stupid because if H.O.T. did what Shinhwa did (I'm guessing they learned from the H.O.T. incident), H.O.T will still be really REALLY popular. And then choti will perform all the rocking JTL songs as a group of 5.

I WISH IT HAPPENED -_-

Guest jirappo.

they lost a crapload of artists even after they debuted. shinhwa, FTTS, H.O.T., S.E.S., the ones you mentioned. i'm GLAD most of them left. they weren't being treated fair enough.

and i just don't see wheesung as SM. just..no. i wish he stayed under yg though.

Guest gillie

lol..i didn't kno jun ki was gonna be in dbsg..

it would be kinda weird if he's in dbsg though..he made the right decision by staying with acting ^^

Guest jmaster1017

i never know dat before!!!!!

junki will be dbsg??

and lee hyori and wheesung is in sm before too?

thx for the info!

Archived