4 Big celebrities SM Entertainment lost

Guest XxminwoolovexX

And there might be a 6th member?? And that was Lee Junki..

OMFG... I can't imagine him with DBSG.. good thing he left. O__O

Jang Nara.. whoa... not much to say about her... she's cute and very popular oversees.. congrats to her... her songs are CUTE

Lee Hyori, oh wow.. debut with SES? WTF? O__O I could never imagine her with SES.. hahah... anyway.. good thing she left.. look what she's become now.

WheeSung.. oh yeah.. SM and YG songs are completley different. I wonder how he would've sounded if he were with SM but I'd probably say it won't be as good as him in YG. :P

wow... all of these SM trainees turned out to be really popular. SM must be feeling pretty sorry now.. hahah.. all that money and fame is elsewhere.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.

Imagine all the money SM could have gained from these four celebrities...oh well, I don't feel a tiny bit sad for the company at all. -_-

-ida

Guest JAMIEE

Where on did anyone get the impression that Hyori was from SM? Hyori was picked up by DSP in a sticker shop without any training what so ever. She was offered the job simply on looks alone. And Hyori in SES would make no sense, FINKL as a whole was older age-wise and Hyori being the oldest, she would'nt fit in well with SES.

I'm not so sure Lee Jun Ki would be from SM town. Rumors on a 6th member to DBSK were of a Chinese member. If Anything it would've been Han Kyung from Super Junior.

Wheesung in SM? Im not sure about that one either simply because he screams and oozese YG all over him nor does Jang Nara seem Sm material at all because SM trainees usually know how to dance.

It's all fishy to me..

that's what i was thinking.

it sounds all made up.

jang nara, don't really know that much about her so i can't say anything.

but hyori in SM? i don't think she was ever a member of SM.

and lee junki the 6th member of dbsg? didn't they say it was suppose

to be a chinese guy? and he doesn't even sing that well either.

i don't know where you got the source from, but it does sound fishy.

Guest prettykorean07

WOW...you're kidding about junki right??? dang....but it would be a lil weird w/ him in dbsk....i dunno why, but he just doesn't seem like a dbsk boy....he'd be a lot older than them, wouldn't he???? but i agree....all of these ppl are def. a loss to sm.....but it's okay ^^ sm had enough great ppl....and besides, you've gotta share the love (and the wealth ^.~)

Guest Janice<3

hmm i'm glad lee junki became an actor... instead of DBSG, he wouldn't get as much as attention like he has now... hahaha suckers. SM should never abandon their trainees. tsk tsk tsk.

the only singer i like in SM practically is DBSG<3

Guest Kay*Kay

yea even tho i'm glad they lost those celebs..

sm is still gonna be around for a very long time.

they still got famous celebs like boa and kangta signed.

and they're getting more ppo famous like super junior

Guest babyxtyp1cal

im glad allof em did not stay in sm.

hyori fits with dsp and finkl better. i cant see her in SES.

ANNNND wheesung fits in yg<3

Guest tanyl78

i'm shocked when i see LJK on the list... i didnt know he was with sm before... luckily he left, if not he wont be so famous now...

Guest last song

i could picture junki in dbsk.

but in comparison to the celebs SM still has,

they're not HUUUGE losses... but still. that sucks, haha.

i heard that hyori was kicked out of SM because she didn't fit their image?

Yeah they also lost SHINHWA so...haha SM SUCKS!

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/3981/m1gn5.jpg

well shinhwa was in SM for a long time. I think the topic starter meant...people who LEFT SM and who SM let go of before those stars debuted.

Anyway, Im glad they ALL left. I know they wouldnt have been this big while being in SM.

Rather than this being made up, I think Hyori being picked up at the sticker booth was more fishy. Or...maybe she was chosen a lot of times. I heard a lot of people picked her up the street to be a part of their company cus she was pretty.

She even said she was in a LOT of previous companies before DSP & trained countless of times to be in different groups before FinKL; SM was probably just one of them. PS. Hyori's place in FinKL was replaced over a hundred times...and a lof of those girls who tried out for her part are celebrities now.

She wouldnt have fit in SES at all anyway. I love her and everything, but SES was perfect the way they were. I dont think they wouldve been as popular with her in the group...And....FinKL wouldnt have been as popular with Hyori out of it either. :x

Lee Junki looks like someone LSM might've chosen. Haha. He def. wouldnt have been where he is now if he stayed with SM.

I guess SM is stupid for losing them--but they're doing fine without these stars right now too, I think. (tho i do have a feeling they're losing their touch as time progresses) So whatever~

They just better grasp onto BoA. Tightly.

Guest K-popMiko

Hyori and LJK are huge stars now. Jang Nara, her accomplishments are awesome and I don't think Wheesung would fit with SM. Mboat is good for him.

Guest Wassayo!

WHEESUNG AND JANGNARA AND BOA were trained same time at SM . It was even said by Jang Nara and Boa by themselves..they said all three of them were trained together so they are close.

and how you said SM trainees know how to dance..they were trained wayy before all these popular and well known SM trainees got to SM. They were trained before 2000, so around late 1990s. This was when SM didnt have as much SM trainees.

Lee Junki was in SM for couple months to be a singer but he left. I know for sure because my cousin used to be a back dancer for SM and he thought Junki in dancing.

Hyori was offered in SM for training but left for DSP because SM didnt fit her.

SM isnt as bad as you guys think. I mean they did create some HUGE HUGE singers and groups. You guys might say that Lee SooMan is stupid and stuff but his ideas of creating different kinds of group worked well.

Like H.O.T., S.E.S, Shinhwa( Good enter exectutives are from SM but they just left and created their own), and of course BoA and now DBSG.

Also I guess SM is such a huge and well known label that if you debut from there you kind of stand out?

Training and being a trainee are two different things. You can be from different labels and still train together. For example there were two girls dancers shown to the world both from different labels. One being from YG and one from SM. So, even if they did train together, they were not of part of SM.

Why would Wheesung need any training and why would he train with BoA? He was part of a Dance squad as well as a boyband before BoA debuted. I don't know where you're getting all of this information from, but it seems really fishy.

Now for Jang Nara, I'm not even a fan, but in order to be in SM as a trainee, you would probably need to know how to dance. She's a cutesy ballad singer from what I've heard. The only ballad singers in SM are Fly To The Sky. Yes, other artists sing ballads, but usually put out dancing singles. Not only that, Fly To The Sky can dance, so I don't see Jang Nara fitting in with Wheesung or BoA.

Okay, as for Lee Jun Ki, You can't really rely on what people say because it probably isn't true unless the celebrity says it themselves. As far as I know, Junki began as a model. Why would a model ever go through training to be a gasoo and for what? To become an actor? *sniff sniff* what is that smell? Smells FISHY

Lee Hyo Ri.. ah, my muse. How are you going to tell me that Hyo Ri, my obsession that she was part of SM. It's entirely false. She never trained prior to DSP finding her. Also, you know that DSP has this thing with SM where they create a rivalry groups, so Hyori could'nt have been ever considered to be in SES because when SES was ready to debut, that's when they started to recruit. Same with SS501 and Sechskies.. rival bands to DBSK and H.O.T.

Get Your facts straight because Soompi people are gullible.

Guest Sarah.

It's so sad how they lost Hyori and Lee Jun Ki but they still have Boa (who is still very faithful to SM) and DBSG. And many others. I hope nobody abandons them. I personally like SM Entertainment a lot. But that's just my opinion. --Sarah

Archived