4 Big celebrities SM Entertainment lost

Guest XxminwoolovexX

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's with all the SM bashing?? i didn't like SM either for awhile, becuase of DBSG over workload and no vacation, but other than that SM really does do amazing work. w/o SM there wouldn't have been H.O.T., shinhwa, S.E.S., etc. yeah they leave SM, beut without SM training them and believing in them in the first place, they would be nobodies.

if you guys hate SM because of the rumors and stuff, well that's kinda stupid. it's a rumor for goodness sake, you don't know what's true until it's confirmed. besides, i really doubt they hit, maybe just yell at them or something. think about, if SM actually hit their trainees, won't some of the trainees be smart enough to sue them and gets LOTS of money?

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i <3 all those celeb.. maybe not as much for wheesung???..

sm must really regret it right now of how much money they lost for letting those people go

I don't know Jang Nara just doesn't seem very SM. I guess it's the fact that she doesnt dance? I don't really follow her career very much. Just taking educated guesses if she was an SM trainee as well as Junki. I'm just not down with spreading radnom things around like the Hyori-bit, which is untrue.

about others artist, im not sure.. but im pretty positive on jang nara..

even jang nara producer thanks sm publiclly for trainning jang nara's voice so good..

cuz when she leave n join pure entertainment.. she didnt need to any training there

Guest -=sunniegurl=-

wow..

seroiusly..

i didn't know this..

and SM really loose these artist !!!

all the hot and really famous once !!!! they should feel regret with it

and i really dunno that junki used to be th 6th rumour member of dbsg

Guest J*aime

wow.. very interesting..

im sure that if these stars were still with SM they could've not been as famous as they are now..

Guest psique

Oh wow, those are big losses. I did similar but not exactly the same accounts on how these people were part of SM before, but left. Like the whole Junki thing, I thought it was that he was with SM for a really long time, but got tired of waiting and went off to another entertainment group or something.

Just wondering, wasn't Wheesung part of that one group called A4 back in the day? Like late 90's, around '99 maybe? Except he really couldn't sing then, but then he trained more and came back and now he's super talented.

wow i'm kinda glad they're not with SM, they probably wouldn't have done so well since SM is kinda image orientated and controlling.

Shinhwa left SM and they won a Daesang with their new company, nuff said. Anyway they debuted under SM so it's not really related. If H.O.T were as close as Shinhwa they would probably still be going strong if they changed company.......

Anyway SM are busy sweetening Boa, Kang Ta, DBSK and Super Junior to be bothered with other artists the have like CSJH.

But i've heard about Jang Nara and Hyori training then moving to a diff company so they didn't need to have training anymore.

Guest Wassayo!

These aren't really losses. Every company goes through situations such as this, but do you honestly think that SM is sitting there crying about it? Besides, Hyori was never part of SM, Lee Junki and Wheesung seem to have foggy stories about them being in SM, so the only somewhat for sure answer would be Jang Nara.

Also, what's all this talk about SM being bad? Why? I think of SM being like a parental type company. They take care of you and give you the pushes you need as well as thinking about the fans. The only reason they would over work their artists is because you all know you'd go crazy if they didn't have all these documentaries or performances or press conferences or commercials. Finally, when the artist is ready to leave, they may or wont because they don't want to like when you're older you can move out or stay and live with your parents. It's a matter of personal preference. Honestly, I think SM handles it well considering that they lost most of their earlier talent.

wow i'm kinda glad they're not with SM, they probably wouldn't have done so well since SM is kinda image orientated and controlling.

Shinhwa left SM and they won a Daesang with their new company, nuff said. Anyway they debuted under SM so it's not really related. If H.O.T were as close as Shinhwa they would probably still be going strong if they changed company.......

Anyway SM are busy sweetening Boa, Kang Ta, DBSK and Super Junior to be bothered with other artists the have like CSJH.

But i've heard about Jang Nara and Hyori training then moving to a diff company so they didn't need to have training anymore.

LMAO, their new company is a branch off of SM, where SM still ultimately makes the big big decisions. Yes, they probably have more freedom, but the reason why they probably got a Daesang is because noone thought they would actually stay a group. As for the H.O.T. issue, they were broken up by SM it wasn't their choice.

As for sweetening, I don't think there is much mor eyou can do to BoA, Kangta, or DBSK. They all have reached their prime.

AND FOR THE LAST TIME. HYORI WAS NEVER PART OF SM!!.. you guys are seriously going to make me throw up.

Guest chigusa707

AHHHH...

The irony.. specially with JANG NARA.. :)

Tho~ Im happy Lee Junki isnt in DBSG.. Dont get me wrong.. I love DBSG to bits but I just cant see him as part of a group.. :)

Hehehe.. as for the rest of them..

Hyori- Im starting to really like her and its probably good that she didnt end up with SM. :)

Wheesung- GAWD this guys voice sends chills down mi spine.. he is sooo perfect for YG!

^_^

Guest GRACE*

wow lee junki is kind of surprising.

and wheesung just isnt SM type.

i think these celebrities made the right choices,

and definitely, SM lost really good people when

SHINHWA and FLYTOTHESKY left and HOT and SES broke up.

i really dont like the new SM much, even though im a big SUJU fan.

Guest beautiful_alma

wow i didnt know about lee junki, jang nara, and lee hyori were supposed to be in sm... total big losses for them... oh well~

but i did know about wheesung, my cousin in korea told me that wheesung tried a few times trying to get into sm but they refused him becuz he wasnt good looking enough,, and of course he got really mad and so he practiced religiously like everyday until he got every note he ever sung right. and then he tried out for yg and he got in~ yayyy i am so happy that he is not in sm. i like yg wayyyy better than sm [ no offense.]

Guest lilcrazybrat

lee junki in dbsg o.O tht would have been really weird, i heard the guy sing b4 he isnt tht bad but i dont think he would've looked tht great with the group.

and wheesung! thank god he didnt join sm>< i cant imagine him singing like sm songs, it would jus b weird o.o

Archived