4 Big celebrities SM Entertainment lost

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Training and being a trainee are two different things. You can be from different labels and still train together. For example there were two girls dancers shown to the world both from different labels. One being from YG and one from SM. So, even if they did train together, they were not of part of SM.

Why would Wheesung need any training and why would he train with BoA? He was part of a Dance squad as well as a boyband before BoA debuted. I don't know where you're getting all of this information from, but it seems really fishy.

Now for Jang Nara, I'm not even a fan, but in order to be in SM as a trainee, you would probably need to know how to dance. She's a cutesy ballad singer from what I've heard. The only ballad singers in SM are Fly To The Sky. Yes, other artists sing ballads, but usually put out dancing singles. Not only that, Fly To The Sky can dance, so I don't see Jang Nara fitting in with Wheesung or BoA.

Okay, as for Lee Jun Ki, You can't really rely on what people say because it probably isn't true unless the celebrity says it themselves. As far as I know, Junki began as a model. Why would a model ever go through training to be a gasoo and for what? To become an actor? *sniff sniff* what is that smell? Smells FISHY

Lee Hyo Ri.. ah, my muse. How are you going to tell me that Hyo Ri, my obsession that she was part of SM. It's entirely false. She never trained prior to DSP finding her. Also, you know that DSP has this thing with SM where they create a rivalry groups, so Hyori could'nt have been ever considered to be in SES because when SES was ready to debut, that's when they started to recruit. Same with SS501 and Sechskies.. rival bands to DBSK and H.O.T.

Get Your facts straight because Soompi people are gullible.

Actually Jang Nara was a trainee for SM, even eeteuk from super junior said it.

& I read an article (yet I dont know where it is) that Lee Junki was originally from SM ent but he left it for his acting career. (Just a little side note, SM ent doesn't only train people to be singers, they also train people to be models, actors, dancers etc.)

& the Wheesung thing is new to me, & I don't know anything about the hyori situation, so I really have no say in those.

The training & trainee situation, thw two girls were from YG & JYP.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest --Fallen--Star--

That's why JTL was formed. It was because a few of them (and I can't ever remember which ones they were besides KangTa) were asked to stay and the others weren't.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lee JunKi in DBSK? I don't believe that. He hadn't trained far enough to be considered to be added to a group, only for a few months, and then left.

As for HyoRi...she never had actual training before FinKL, did she?

This topic should be based on rumors. They aren't confirmed.

Chyeah, I heard it was something about money ect. But I want all five of them, but not just three -_- But in the end JTL = gone too. Oh yeah, if LSM was smart and kept H.O.T. togehter, he'd be raking in BIG money EACH year.

Guest Wassayo!

Actually Jang Nara was a trainee for SM, even eeteuk from super junior said it.

& I read an article (yet I dont know where it is) that Lee Junki was originally from SM ent but he left it for his acting career. (Just a little side note, SM ent doesn't only train people to be singers, they also train people to be models, actors, dancers etc.)

& the Wheesung thing is new to me, & I don't know anything about the hyori situation, so I really have no say in those.

The training & trainee situation, it was two girls from YG & JYP.

I don't know Jang Nara just doesn't seem very SM. I guess it's the fact that she doesnt dance? I don't really follow her career very much. Just taking educated guesses if she was an SM trainee as well as Junki. I'm just not down with spreading radnom things around like the Hyori-bit, which is untrue.

Guest AzNxSwtAngeL

SM definitely let go of some VERY popular and talented celebrities..

they also lost shinhwa and fly to the sky xD

Guest lizzy_han

i didn't know about the lee junki rumor. O_O;;;

yes. it is a good thing wheesung left SM.

it was best for him. :P

jang nara!!!! she's so cute.

yeah. i heard she's really popular. =]

Maybe SM did have a great lost but in the end, they end with BoA and TVXQ and a lot of other upcoming groups and artists that will make it big in the future, so lets just wait and see if SM really did have a big lost or in the end they somehow will make it up for the lost?

Thanks fo the semi-true, semi-false facts.

Guest hpnotiq

Wasn't Heo Young Saeng from SS501 in SM too? Thats what I heard.

Anyways I think all 4 celebrities are better off without SM. If they had been in SM, they wouldn't have been as famous cus SM only cares about BoA. ahah

haha I gotta say SM is losin alot of great artist. if they look at that market now girls love Junki soo much they probably regret it and Hyori too both are really popular in korea now. They also lost two great bands: Shinhwa and Fly To The Sky... boy wonder when will they ever learn hehe :P but I'm glad they left cuz now look at them! really popular and famous! ^_^

Guest BendyStraw

SM may have lost them but it wasn't a big loss. If they stayed in SM, they wouldn't have gotten the promotion some may deserve. I doubt Whee Sung would have been as famous in SM as with M-Boat. Jang Nara was originally suppose to be in M.I.L.K. but yeah, she left. Reason? Don't remember. As for Hyori, she was suppose to be part of SM's 1st female trio: S.E.S. and BADA should have been a soloist at first. However, if SM never discovered these 4, they would never been picked up by the other labels.

Guest iluv_jaejoong

omg!! lee junki was supposed to be the sixth member??? it would have been cute tho!! junki is freakin hot! hahaha but then again..sm wouldnt exactly lose as much. haha even those four are pretty big! lol they still have kangta and boa and dbsk and the others! hehe they're still doin pretty good. haha but then again..i cant imagine wheesung bein in sm..lol

Guest swtanjel012

haha those companys are always gonnabe competing against each other lol i didnt think lee junki is that great of a singer though

Guest bluecheese

wow, i didnt know alot of that!

but sm lost shinhwa too now. after they left sm, they won the daesang, hahhahaha. the truth is finally revealed...

Glad that hyolee isn't in SM.

i never like SM town for some reason.

But DSP isn't that great either cause they always delay her stuffs to make fans urgent!

Actually, if the K-celebrities stayed with SM, they probably wouldn't be as big as they are now .. which means SM wouldn't have been benefiting greatly OR having a "loss" haha. Unless the celebrities ended up being superstars anyway under that entertainment ;]

I'm glad they chose the right path :)

Archived