4 Big celebrities SM Entertainment lost

Guest XxminwoolovexX

I had 2 edit my post lol

True true but they gained BoA and DBSK!

If it wasnt 4 SM the artistes properly wont even be recongised by other companies!

Everybody starts somewhere in their career and SM is where they were so people might say SM suck and lost big time BUT those artistes should thank SM..

LEE JUNKI is TOO GOOD for DBSG ;]

Actin wise yes but singin wise......... NO WAY!

So no.. Lee Junki ISNT 2 good 4 DBSK..

Lee Junki dont sing that well but DBSK sing so well!

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've no idea that they were all related to SM.

yes, it's a great loss to SM. but they're soooo successful now! and mayb SM just wasnt the place for them.

it's overly-saturated imo

Guest .yiaZ.

omg they lost one huge star rite there... lee junki... wah... but yeah WheeSung i can never see him in sm... he suits se7en too much... lol ahhhhhh

When I read the title, the first thing that popped in my head is Shinhwa, haha.

I'm glad they debut with SM because then they would would probably be so different; image-wise and sound. but wow, junki in DBSK? I can't imagine that. He sings ok, but he's better off an actor.

Guest w00tah

i don't understand why you guys are saying SM sucks.

how is it in your stead to declare that?

have you tried working for SM? have you met the c.o of SM?

i find it really stupid that y'all are like, "hAHa sM SuCKS!!!" without knowing much about the company besides chickencrap rumours.

and to anyone who says LeeSooMan is not smart...(wtf?)

do you make as much money as him? do you have people all over the world lined up to work for him? do you have international icons under his label?

okay, didn't think so.

the only reason they havent gone under is due to boa. They go around acting like the mafia bullying everyone.

Guest xm1chelle

but if you think about it, those entertainment groups that they left to are the ones that made them popular and their status in the entertainment field

Guest chocomilky

I knew that JunKi was originally a SM trainee, but I didn't know he was trained to be a singer....o_0 I don't think ANY of these artists fit SM and SM's "image" as a creator of young singers/actors/actresses/groups/MCs/etc. I can't imagine Hyori in S.E.S. If she was, I wouldn't have listened to Asian music. No offence, but her voice doesn't match/harmonize with Bada, Shoo, and/or Eugene. Hyori's better as a solo artist.

Guest naomisweet

Oh wow, I never knew.

Yeah, super big loss for SM @_@

Lee Jun Ki, Lee Hyori, Jang Nara, Wheesung. Sheesh

They`re so talented and popular<3

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

also brian and fanny of Fly to the Sky. They recently left for a different agency-- well SM had their chance...

(that's why they weren't in SMTOWN summer 2006)

that's why SM is doing a world tour now, i bet lol

but shoot man, S.M. rules ONLY because they gave us DBSK... but they are wearing the members down now. they lost so much weight and always sick. WHAT IS THISSSSSS~!

Guest DBSK_love

wow...i never thought that lee junki was from SM and rumored a dbsk member...but i really dont think he fits with dbsk cuz well one thing if he were there hed be th leader since hes the oldest and all their looks jus dont match

Guest makemyday

hey... i didnt know ANY of these people started off in SM. woah weird.

thanks for the information :)

i might be the only person in the world that doesnt like lee junki

(referring to how the thread starter wrote "prob. the most popular guy right now"

Guest yongieee

wow

that suckkkks for sm

especially hyori

AND LEE JUN KI

HAHAHAH A DBSK?

i loveeee dbsk and all.. but i think junki is sooo much better off as an actor

Guest skittles*

lee junki in DBSG?! wow. wait, isn't there like a big age difference between them, or are they pretty much around the same age. i derno, junki seems a lot more mature/old than the members of DBSG.

Archived