4 Big celebrities SM Entertainment lost

Guest XxminwoolovexX

Guest sungified

Reading this remind me of Soulstar. If I'm not wrong, Soulstar used to be under SM by the name WIZ. But they never get a chance to debut, and one or two the songs that they were going to sing (ex: DBSG's Thanks To<--again, sorry if I remember the wrong song haha) was then sang by DBSG and put in DBSG's 1st album.

I'm pretty sure this is true. If not, my bad! :]

I'm not sure if this consider losing money, beause it seem like Soulstar isn't that famous, but they did lose a really talented group, cause I love their voices and songs. <3

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest morrow94

fly to the sky is actually more popular... with their 6th album they won the no. 1 sopt more times then they ever did when they were with sm town...

I agree. They have more artistic freedom, better PR and promotions at pfull. I don't think they could have created their 6 jib at SM which I think is their best album. I heard from my relative who knows FTTS that they couldn't sing or choose the type of music style they wanted to artistically express. In addition, they never got promoted much and SM paid more attention to Boa and DBSG. To make my point, if you notice FTTS was rarely on game shows while at SM.

I have nothing against SM since they gave my fav group their start but I'm glad FTTS left because they wouldn't have become the artist they are now if they didn't leave.

Guest *L*I*N*D*A*

damnn.. those are like.. MAD HUGGEEEE losses for SM town.

isn't SHINHWA like not wit em nemore either?? like they're wit good entertainment or somethingg.. ionno.

but yeaaa... o well... SM still has some incredibly talented pplzzz

Guest crazy4u

whoa.. it would've been real weird if junki was in DBSG.. and hyori in SES?!.. i don't know bout that.. they all found their ways n came out tho.. im happy for all of them =D

Guest ponkie

I CANNOT for a million years image Junki in a BOYBAND. His pretty boy image might be too much of a threat for Jaejoong, haha. Cute to think about once in awhile.

As many people have mentioned, FLY TO THE SKY & SHINHWA! Big loss for them! :tongue2:

Guest starlette*

whoa i didn't know junki was gonna be part of dbsg O_O

thank god wheesung didn't go for SM, I don't think SM is his style

& it's interesting how hyori was gonna debut with S.E.S..

SM lost some of the most popular stars..

Guest MOOVERDOSE

SAY WHAT?!! LEE JUNKI RUMMOURED TO BE THE 6TH MEMEMBER OF DBSK?!

He can't even sing on the right key!! And to think he was rummoured for an ACAPELLA group, oy!

Guest hurshey j

i don't consider it a loss for sm ent. if you think about it, would they really would've been this popular & famous if they were still w/sm? the road is totally different, considering that sm's based on young, pop teen market. their image & roads that they would've taken would've been totally different than what they're accomplishing now.

imo, i don't think they would've been as big if they were w/sm. yes, they prob've popularity but not as much as they have it like now.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I wouldn't say big lost. Maybe if they were to stick with SM and SM didn't promote them in the right way, they might not even be as popular.

I believe Junki isn't a big lost. He is just another Bi IMO. Last year, majority of soompiers are crazy Bi fans. Judging for the polls, Bi's popularity in soompi dropped a lot. I am sure many still love Bi, but just not as much. Junki, as I perdict, will be the same. I could be wrong though. :sweatingbullets:

Hyori pretty =)

Guest xkiseki

I only knew about Jang Nara. She left becaus eshe got wicked pissed off that BoA debuted before her. Why? Because she began training two years before BoA and truly believed she coudl sing better than BoA. I can;t blame her, because at the time when BoA debuted, her singing was not yet perfected, it wa sstill incredibly weak for some one who had been hyped up the way she was. The only thing that she did very well in, was dancing, something Jang Nara couldn't do.

So after being rejected from gaining a spot in M.I.L.K. (another failed SM group), she was sceduled to debut as a solo artist only to be beat by BoA. There was a lot of bitterness for a while, but I think it's all good now?

I can picture Lee Junki as a DBSK member no problem, when I first saw him, he kind of reminded me of JaeJoong.... the pretty eyes.

Hyori, I'm not too surprised just because she's relaly good friends with S.E.S.

Wheesung? For real? Nah.... I agree YG fits him much better, SM songs are not very challenging, they're just catchy.

BTW... I really luv SM entertainers, but lets face it. THey do GREAT packaging, but the product isn't always that great... but we love them anyways.

My fave groups for all time HOT & SES

now... BoA & DBSK (DBSK is an exception because I wasn't going to like them when I heard they were the next HOT, but then I discovered how talented they were, unlike what LSM usually debuts with) <3

Guest Sweety_x1

YAY! i Own page 12 :D

wow that is so true. but mostly Lee Junki & Lee Hyori are a HUGEEE losss >.<

but now if i try to imagine.. i cant imagine Junki in DBSK or Hyori in SES >__<

Archived