[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pelicancharm

I love this drama and I can tell by the thread that it isn't a big draw, although I watch it I don't come in the thread very often. What I like about is the teacher use's all the kids tricks against them to teach them life lessons,  she appears harash but you can see the changes in the kids when they get what she is doing. All the parents care about is grades and status but don't seem to care about what kind of morals they are teaching their kids. Ha Na is the perfect foil for her because all she wants is for the kids to have the kind of last grade school experience that they can carry forward.

In the begining Ha Na saw her as the enemy but she is starting to see the method in the teachers madness.

I love this drama as well. Really good storyline and strong performances across the board. Such a shame it is lacking in the ratings game. But thankfully, it has never waverd or shifted from its strong storyline.

Guest manquant

The way Sunny (the one who sang the 2nd Drawer / OST Part 1 for TQC) does aegyo reminds me of Hana ;))
tumblr_mqhe4bsPHW1r98zueo1_500.gif

"Chi-chit~"

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; font-family: sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] Queen of the classroom Ep 13 class="title" style="color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; font-family: sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"http://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-queen-of-the-classroom-ep-13/

Guest yeohweping

기사 이미지기사 이미지기사 이미지
Kids, this is season 2 of my teaching lessons.
기사 이미지
The witch won't have a hold over us since we have already confessed to our parents.
기사 이미지
These incidents will happen again if I were to forgive them for once because they think that they can be pardoned if the rules are broken again.
기사 이미지Can't you return the toy back to Oh Dong Goo?
He shouldn't had brought it to school if it's something that important.
기사 이미지
I don't allow any rule set to be broken.

기사 이미지
Yes, I do feel lots of regret when I saw him.
Honestly, I can already tell you that he is going to do well when Mrs.Oh dies and he is sent to the orphanage.
기사 이미지Will you be alright if the education officer is send to monitor you?
기사 이미지기사 이미지
I'll make sure that she gets kick out of school.
기사 이미지
I have a question to ask you about your previous school incident because I am curious.
기사 이미지Are you ready to take responsibilities for whatever actions that you thought of taking?
기사 이미지
Are you sure that you can let go off the kids when they leave?
기사 이미지Why do we have to study?
20130725231506424.jpg
You once said that only 1% of the living population will be able to be live happily but now I believe that our whole class will have a right to that happiness as well as we now have whatever we think will make us happy.
기사 이미지Teacher Ma, I think that you are a good teacher.
Stop your nonsense with me.
기사 이미지I'll take responsibility for my actions.
기사 이미지There is something still imperfect from her lessons.
기사 이미지
Teacher Ma! Please wake up!

Archived