[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. It really is her Birthday! I didn't know! Happy Birthday Sae Ron!

I remember watching her in The Man From Nowhere. Totally didn't expect her to be in Can I Hear Your Voice or the Queen's Classroom!

She has grown a lot.

Guest yeohweping

기사 이미지It's going to be a serious problem if she were to faint due to stress again.
기사 이미지기사 이미지
Teacher Ma, you really love your students.
기사 이미지기사 이미지
Do you know that the kids really miss you?
기사 이미지
Do you know that the Witch isn't a bad teacher and we really enjoy her lessons?
기사 이미지
Did you had any dreams when you were young?
기사 이미지We are only able to support till you complete middle school education unless your mom comes to take you back.
기사 이미지
기사 이미지I find you unfit to be teaching.
기사 이미지Why are you ignoring our expressions of thoughts?
All you kids have to do is to listen well and behave in class.
기사 이미지Let's stage a protest at the education ministry to get Teacher Ma back.
기사 이미지
Why are you ignoring our thoughts as individuals?
티브이데일리 포토Why are you back in school since you already got fired?
기사 이미지You have to live your lives to the fullest even if you are unsure about the future.
기사 이미지Kids, your time isn't in the days of tomorrow but in yesterday, today and right now.
기사 이미지So when you are happy, you will also remember that your friends should get their own happiness.

Guest pelicancharm

Thanks @yeohweping for the screencaps.

This show tears me up every time. Wonderfully done and definitely a drama to be treasured. One that I will look back fondly upon.

Guest manquant

Despite having another series to follow next week, the things I felt with Queen's Classroom, that I'll always treasure. Moving on will be really hard~ :-S

I had a chance to watch ep15 live earlier. Can't wait for the full translation of what Teacher Ma said to the class at the end. Everyone was in tears. Too bad it's ending. I'm gonna miss Teacher Ma and our class 3 students. Like you guys said, this drama is a gem. It's so beautifully written and well acted..

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Queen of the classroom Ep 15http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-queen-of-the-classroom-ep-15/

Archived