[Drama 2013] The Queen's classroom 여왕의 교실

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Queen of the classroom Ep 14http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-queen-of-the-classroom-ep-14/

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 14 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Dreams of a Friendly Go Hyun Jung

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 14 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Dreams of a Friendly Go Hyun JungJul 25, 2013

SunnydramaCheon Bo Geun, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions12 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 14, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) dreamed of a friendly  Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung).

The class was shocked to see Yeo Jin in a bright yellow dress, smiling at them. Yeo Jin said, “There aren’t many time left as a sixth grade of elementary school. This is so sad.” The students were lost.

Oh Dong Goo(played by Cheon Bo Geun) shouted, “Who are you? Reveal your true side.” Then Yeo Jin replied, “I decided to show you all the true side of me.”

Ha Na woke up and realized everything was a dream. She wondered again what Yeo Jin’s true side was.

cr: koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 14 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Asks Go Hyun Jung Straightforwardly “Did you Go to Jail?”

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 14 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Asks Go Hyun Jung Straightforwardly “Did you Go to Jail?”Jul 25, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions3 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 14, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) asked Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) straightforwardly if she went to jail before or not.

Ha Na has been wondering about Yeo Jin’s past, when she finally had a chance to ask her. She asked, “Did you really go to jail for violence?” Yeo Jin coldly answered, “None of your business.”

Ha Na desperately said, “This is very important for me. Please answer my question.” Yeo Jin replied, “You’re still childish. You need to find your own questions that are important for you.”

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 14 Review: Go Hyun Jung Tells the Class What She Thinks about Studying

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 14 Review: Go Hyun Jung Tells the Class What She Thinks about StudyingJul 25, 2013

SunnyNewsGo Hyun Jung, Kim Se Ron, The Queen's ClassroomNo comments6 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 14, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) told the class what she thinks about studying.

As Kim Seo Hyun(played by Kim Se Ron) asked why they had to study, Yeo Jin replied, “You still don’t know why? Shame on you. You don’t have to study. You get to study.” She continued, “When a child is born, it will start facing this world filled with all sorts of interesting things. As the child start to learn about things one by one, it will learn how to say the word, “mommy,” and will start playing with toys. This learning process in between is what is called, ‘studying’.”

She added, “Studying is not all about learning stuff that are on textbooks or exam scores. Studying is pure curiosity. Good college or good job cannot be the goal of studying. Exams and scores cannot be the results of studying either. Studying is not an obligation; it’s the best privilege given to each one of us.”

CR: KOREANDRAMA

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 14 Review: Go Hyun Jung Faints in Her Empty Classroom

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 14 Review: Go Hyun Jung Faints in Her Empty ClassroomJul 25, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions6 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 14, Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) fainted in her empty classroom.

Previously, the principal suggested Yeo Jin to changed her teaching style, but she refused. Eventually, she had to be inspected by people from the board of education. The results came out to be her teaching style as incongruous.

Yeo Jin stood on the platform of her empty classroom. She thought for a while looking at each one of the empty seats with tearful eyes. Meanwhile, the other teachers came to check on her. Just when they were about to leave, Yeo Jin collapsed on the ground, and the teachers rushed back to help her.

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130725
AGB
SBS:  I Hear Your VoiceEP16:   24.1%(+1.1) /  26.7%(+1.9)
KBS2: The Blade and PetalEP08:    5.8%(+0.2) /   5.3%(+0.2)
MBC : The Queen's classroomEP14:    7.3%(+0.1) /   8.0%(+0.1)
CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130725

TNmS

SBS:  I Hear Your Voice
EP16:    25.2%(+1.0) /  28.1%(+0.7)

KBS2: The Blade and Petal
EP08:     not in the table

MBC: The Queen's classroom
EP14:     7.6%(-0.3) /   9.3%(-0.4)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

"The Queen's Classroom" Kim Hyang-ki finds out Ko Hyeon-jeong's been to prison

Source | 2013/07/25 | 7 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

photo330026.jpg

Sim Hana (Kim Hyang-ki) overheard a conversation between Ma Yeo-jin (Ko Hyeon-jeong) and Yang Min-hee (Choi Yoon-yeong) on the fourteenth episode of the MBC drama "The Queen's Classroom".

Yang Min-hee let Ma Yeo-jin know that the ministry of education was at the school to drive her out of the school. Ma Yeo-jin said, "What are you worried about? There's nothing to worry about them".

Yang Min-hee asked, "Just answer me this. Is it true that you have been to prison?" and Ma Yeo-jin blankly said, "It's true". Sim Hana overheard this and was shocked.

Ma Yeo-jin came into the classroom and saw Hana standing there but didn't even flinch. Hana was shocked and ran out of the classroom. The next day, she sat through classes in a buzz.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

cr: hancinema.net

Guest NEWMARIO

class="entry-title" style="clear: both; color: rgb(4, 100, 141); font-family: BevanRegular, Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-weight: normal; font-size: 22px; line-height: 1.3em; margin: 0px 0px 5px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "Ryeowook (Super Junior) – Maybe Tomorrow (The Queen’s Classroom OST)By popgasa on July 25, 2013299953

After looking at the square sky
I hold the small shoulders
The world is cold and scary
Should I just hide?

If you quietly tune your ears
The wind whispers
Even the weak tree leaves
Are all singing

I also didn’t not know
I just pretended not to know
As I looked at the young wings that were sprouting

Even if I’m scared, I will find my way now