• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yeohweping

기사 이미지기사 이미지기사 이미지
기사 이미지
기사 이미지Welcome back to school.
기사 이미지
Maybe the witch isn't such a bad person at all.
기사 이미지I will be sending these to your parents if you are unable to reach my standards.
기사 이미지
기사 이미지When we really don't understand anything, we really don't know.
기사 이미지
Is this the type of friendship that you want?
기사 이미지It doesn't matter if Hana doesn't know why I hit you.
기사 이미지I want some time to play as well.
사진=MBC기사 이미지Do you know that I am going through a hard time because you are bias towards noona because she is sick and I have really no talent at all.
기사 이미지
Do you know that I hate it?

기사 이미지
Mom, I am sorry for turning my anger on you.
기사 이미지Mom, I really like drawing Manhwa so please let me do it.
기사 이미지Mom, I bullied my friends before because of my insecurities.
기사 이미지
As you all know, I have no mom. So Miss Oh, you must take your medicine on time to stay with me forever.
티브이데일리 포토I am here for Teacher Ma Yeo Jin.
기사 이미지

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Queen of the classroom Ep 13http://www.kshow.tv/drama/raw-queen-of-the-classroom-ep-13/

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 13 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Starts to Think of Go Hyun Jung Positively

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 13 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Starts to Think of Go Hyun Jung PositivelyJul 24, 2013

SunnydramaGo Hyun Jung, Kang Chan Hee, Kim Hyang Gi, Seo Shin Ae, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions31 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 13, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) started to think of Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) positively.

Since Ha Na witnessed Yeo Jin saving Kim Do Jin(played by Kang Chan Hee) from committing suicide, she started to wonder if she was actually a nice person.

Ha Na said to Eun Bo Mi(played by Seo Shin Ae), “Maybe witch is a nice person. She does look scary most of the time, but maybe that’s not how she really is.”

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 13 Review: Kang Chan Hee Returns to School

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 13 Review: Kang Chan Hee Returns to SchoolJul 24, 2013

SunnydramaCheon Bo Geun, Kang Chan Hee, Kang Hyun Wook, Kim Hwang Gi,The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions22 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 13, Kim Do Jin(played by Kang Chan Hee) came back to school after committing suicide.

Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) dragged Do Jin, who was sitting in front of the school hesitating to get in. Oh Dong Goo(played by Cheon Bo Geun) brought Son In Bo(played byKang Hyun Wook) to help them reconcile with each other.

As Do Jin came into the classroom, the classmates said, “It’s okay, Do Jin, You’re not the only one who makes mistakes. Anyways, it’s good to have you here again!”

cr: koreeandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 13 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Rebels Against Her Mother

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 13 Review: Kim Hyang Gi Rebels Against Her MotherJul 24, 2013

SunnydramaKim Hyang Gi, Lee Ah Hyun, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions16 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 13, Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) rebelled against her mother(played by Lee Ah Hyun).

Ha Na was sick of her mother sending her to tutors and hoping her to go to the international school. Then she started to rebel against her by not going tutoring, playing games and watching movies instead of studying.

Ha Na’s mother noticed this and told her to study. Then Ha Na raged, “This is all for yourself, isn’t it? Because you don’t want to look too shabby in front of other mothers. You give up! You thought I wouldn’t know about your plan of supporting everything on the first child, who is more talented than I am? I heard everything you said.”

cr: koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

The Queen’s Classroom Episode 13 Review: Cheon Bo Geun’s Mother Appears

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"The Queen’s Classroom Episode 13 Review: Cheon Bo Geun’s Mother AppearsJul 24, 2013

SunnydramaCheon Bo Geun, Go Hyun Jung, Kim Hyang Gi, The Queen's Classroom0 Comments and 0 Reactions10 views

In The Queen’s Classroom, episode 13, Oh Dong Goo(played by Cheon Bo Geun)’s mother appeared.

Shim Ha Na(played by Kim Hyang Gi) was wandering around the streets after arguing with her mother, when she saw Ma Yeo Jin(played by Go Hyun Jung) talking to another woman on the streets.

Yeo Jin was saying, “Don’t waste your life.” The woman shouted, “Why are you keep coming here? Mind your own business.”

The next day, Ha Na recognized the same woman on the streets at the back of her classroom. She was looking at Dong Goo with tearful eyes

cr: koreandrama

I love this drama and I can tell by the thread that it isn't a big draw, although I watch it I don't come in the thread very often. What I like about is the teacher use's all the kids tricks against them to teach them life lessons,  she appears harash but you can see the changes in the kids when they get what she is doing. All the parents care about is grades and status but don't seem to care about what kind of morals they are teaching their kids. Ha Na is the perfect foil for her because all she wants is for the kids to have the kind of last grade school experience that they can carry forward.
In the begining Ha Na saw her as the enemy but she is starting to see the method in the teachers madness.

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130724
AGB
SBS:  I Hear Your VoiceEP15:   23.0%(-0.1) /  24.8%(-1.4)
KBS2: The Blade and PetalEP07:    5.6%(-0.2) /   ---------
MBC : The Queen's classroomEP13:    7.2%(-1.4) /   7.9%(-1.4)
CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130724
TNmS
SBS:  I Hear Your VoiceEP15:    24.2%(+0.6) /  27.4%(-0.5)
KBS2: The Blade and PetalEP07:     not in the table
MBC: The Queen's classroomEP13:     ---------  /   9.7%(-0.4)
CR:TNmS Media Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

[Ratings: Wed, 07.25.13] ‘Your Voice’ Continues Strongly with Tears

intresting
  •   

• Facebookweiborenren

• 0Rating

2013.07.25 09:30  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

SBS’ I Hear Your Voice continues to reign over the Wednesday/Thursday dramas, falling slightly from its previous ratings. It recorded an impressive 23 percent as a birth secret was fully uncovered and a character was put into complete misery. 

All the while, Min Joon Guk continues to dizzy Hye Sung’s supporters with mysterious letters highlighting a reporters’ name, connecting them to a past that they would both like to keep hidden. 

15104783.jpg

Wednesday, July 25, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS I Hear Your Voice 23

2. MBC The Queen’s Classroom 7.2

3. KBS Blade and Petal 5.6

Variety

1. MBC Radio Star 10.2

2. SBS Couples (Jjak) 6.9

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS

Archived