[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

joielee said: By knowing the meaning of the conversation between Tan & HS, I do somehow gets the feelings that HS might commit suicide by jumping off from their school building. I get to refresh back the drawing on their school floor which MS, ES & Tan saw while their are at the school in that early morning. Just my guess since on EP 10, we get to know that HS has done it before and he did mention that he is actually planning something & do not know whether he can bring himself to do it or not. Besides, he also said that he do not want to go back to the hospital again. If it is true....will it be after his exam to the college or after the results were out for him? Hope my sense is wrong.... :(

Guest prosperity

@adlyn13, City Hunter is just 20 episodes of awesome sauce and crack. Lurve it!
@shenny, that is why I said I enjoyed the hug, because that is what I got as well. We also have to remember that these 2 aren't in a relationship yet, so he should respect her space a little, especially since she was protesting. He really just wanted to assure her and tell her he missed her, and that he cared. I enjoyed it in that sense. 

@ Auntie Meme I'm also curious about Daddy Kim because i also feel that he looks after his two sons different even if he says that he doesn't...he keeps tracks of both of them but i feel that he treats Tan different and maybe is my take like i've mentioned but i think he plans to give his Empire to Tan and not Won so he wasn't intrested into making him marry into a powerful household making him with more power and giving Tan not a single chance to stand on his own....So the first step was to present him to the shereholders as his other son in front of Won as well,for me that was a sign that he clearly wanted them to know that maybe Won will not inherit the Company even if he manages it...It's curious because both Won&Tan mom were from a poor brackground,i could say that maybe Won mom had an advantage in the study departmant than Tan mom...Daddy Kim does all teh wrong things,he should have reconsile his sons and work together and not crate this war between them,all because of the money and his sins and from his actions things will get even worse...
And i for one sure pity YD for is pityful life..his dad clearly abuse him from an early age,thinking that is a sign of power and what makes one be a man,i'm thinking his mom left for the same reason and for the infidelity..i'm curious if she will return...did she ever wanted to leave YD behind when she left or she wanted to take him but couldn't because of her husband...(i have a hunch that if it was a girl he wouldn't have opposed to leave with her if she indeed wanted to take the kid)For CY&Rachel Mom i think they have the poor-rich type and her parents married her to a good family as her status and CY dad being poor couldn't win the war just like what Daddy Kim planed for ES...to make her see that in the reality world,rich -rich,poor-poor

adlyn13 said: OKAY!!! I feel like I am going to commit the most blasphemous post of all time .
For those that know me know darn well how I get with LMH and his romantic scenes and just him in general and the big fan I am of him.

BUT!!!...... THE KISS SCENE OF EP8/9

I FELT..............

AND

LIKE REALLY!
I know this has nothing to do with LMH cuz I sure felt my heart flutter and my ovaries explode in the closet scene !!
LMH is still my kissing beast but Idk what happened here.
could it be due to the spoiler and I already had it coming, or the fact that the scene was cut into so it killed the thrill.
I have no clue!! Aish oh well....

But the fighting scene of KT and YD now that did it

like really oh well who knows, still love LMH nothing is changing that....

prosperity said: The back hug could have definitely been better. This is a back hug
I am not sure what this director is trying to do. Maybe it because KT is unsure about how ES will react to the back hug, so he is trying to give her her space? 
I am ok with the back hug, I enjoyed it, however there is no doubt that it could have been better, just like the kiss.

AGB Nielsen Thurs 7/11 Prime Time Drama Ratings:

1st: KBS2 Secret         Nationwide   17.3  (3rd)              Seoul   18.9%  (2nd)

2nd: SBS Heirs                                 15.3  (5th)                           17.2%  (4th)

3rd: MBC Medical Top Team             didn't placed                       didn't placed

http://www.agbnielsen.co.kr/

bluephoenix said: adlyn13 said: OKAY!!! I feel like I am going to commit the most blasphemous post of all time .
For those that know me know darn well how I get with LMH and his romantic scenes and just him in general and the big fan I am of him.

BUT!!!...... THE KISS SCENE OF EP8/9

I FELT..............

AND

LIKE REALLY!
I know this has nothing to do with LMH cuz I sure felt my heart flutter and my ovaries explode in the closet scene !!
LMH is still my kissing beast but Idk what happened here.
could it be due to the spoiler and I already had it coming, or the fact that the scene was cut into so it killed the thrill.
I have no clue!! Aish oh well....

But the fighting scene of KT and YD now that did it

like really oh well who knows, still love LMH nothing is changing that....

Guest prosperity

Can someone make a gif of younger YD and KT in the closet please? Especially the part where he is looking through the crack of the door. The little boy looks like a serial killer in the making. He acts just like grown up YD.
Not trying to offend anyone. But you can't tell me KWB does not look like an alien. They should never make his eyes red again with his hair off his forehead like that *shivers*. I can't even look at that gif without my blood running cold. They should have casted him as the lead in that new show coming out called Man from another Star (I love him here too, just saying he could past for a man from another star).