[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Kim Tan - Eun Sang - Yeoung Do love triangle is about to kick off this wewk.

As for now, i love the Chan Young - Lee Bo Na couple. Am I the only one here that love both of them as couple? 
Hihihihi.. they are just so cute and I think Bo Na loves everything about her boyfriend

I actually really like this couple. Probably the most realistic high school couple out of all couples. I love that CY trust BoNa completely & she's very straight forward with him. No games from her. She may be a bit bratty but she's not mean like Rachel. I have not been able to warm up to Rachel yet.

I like that CY is just a bff/soulmate to ES & not a romantic contender. Now that YD enters the competition for ES, will KT still think that CY is a threat?

It is really hard to catch up this thread. It seems a lot of viewers are rooting for the romance of KT and ES to start. But before that, shouldn't KT needs to break off his engagement with Rachel first if he is really interested in pursuing ES ? Even if he doesn't love Rachel and engaged to her for business sake or to ward future matchmaking, the fact remains that he is officially engaged to Rachel and they are suppose to be a couple. In my opinion he cannot openly show his interest or even try to pursue to ES.
Until he breaks off his engagement to Rachel, I prefer  ES to be with YD. At least he is single and available.

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lora, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 2.3rem; font-style: italic; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "The Heirs: Episode 3Heirs2_zps1757b49d.png
Eun Sang and Tan are in the cinema. Tan pretends to be sleeping whilst Eun Sang struggles to understand what the characters in the movie are saying. Tan who is supposed to be sleeping starts to translate the dialogue. Eun Sang says to Tan ‘you weren’t sleeping?’ Tan continues to translate only to change the topic and says ‘but then he met a girl yesterday. Her name is Cha Eun Sang.’
Eun Sang interrupts him and asks ‘how did you know my name?’
Tan continues ‘There’s something he wants to ask Cha Eun sang. Do I like you?
Tan is giving Eun Sang that look that could kill a million Shenny.

Caught off guard Eun Sang stares back at Tan in shock. After a moment she replies ‘probably not’. Tan asks ‘why not?’ Eun Sang continues ‘you are engaged’. Tan insists he does but Eun Sang think it’s too much like a movie. Tan states that they are in Hollywood and that it can really happen in real life. At the mention of Hollywood Eun Sang finds her escape from awkwardness asking whether this really was Hollywood. Tan can’t believe her response.

Continue reading here

Episode 2 Recap class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; font-family: Lora, Georgia, 'Times New Roman', serif; font-size: 2.3rem; font-style: italic; font-weight: inherit; margin: 0.435em 0px 0.217em; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "The Heirs: Episode 2Tancomesback_zpsaebabbba.jpgKTaskEStohisplace2_zps31d93a0a.jpg

As Eun Sang walks away from her sister’s house, Kim Tan, comes back for her. I knew deep inside you were a nice guy, haha! “You want to come to my place?”
Eun Sang unsure took some time to reply, she asks if it’s safer there. Tan replies that he is not sure if it’s safer, but it’s better than this place. So she want to go or not?
At Tan’s place, Eun Sang gaped at how big and beautiful it is, surely Tan is not just a simple person. Suspiciously, Eun Sang asks if he lives in this place alone, he confirms that he is. She jumps to the conclusion that Tan is a drug dealer, you know after all the circumstances.
an cleverly starts to tease her, stood up staring intently at her. Is she sure he is only a drug dealer? Does she still have two kidneys? All the while walking towards her making Eun Sang back up to a door OMG! that stare!!! “This is your room. Ask me if you need anything.” HAHA!

aaaand, the recap continues on here

faythe said:

As for now, i love the Chan Young - Lee Bo Na couple. Am I the only one here that love both of them as couple? Hihihihi.. they are just so cute and I think Bo Na loves everything about her boyfriend

SHARE PIC,,,,,
Step Siblings Kim Woo Bin and Kim Ji Won Playing Golf in “The Heirs”

980eadc8gw1e9t0xuc4eqj20i20a5tbv_zpsa39b
cr: http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com

http://crazy9drama.wordpress.com/2013/10/21/bts-step-siblings-kim-woo-bin-and-kim-ji-won-playing-golf-in-the-heirs/

Guest teddybear99

Hi there,

Could someone advise which website should I visit in order to watch episode 5 tomorrow?

Timing too... many thanks :D 

Guest jjsweeter0211

BXK4e0hCYAA862G.jpg:large
박신혜 @ssinz5m

기다리기 힘들죠...? 힛ㅡ 이거보면서 달래요. 멍뭉이와 흰둥이의 초딩놀이~ 우린 추워서 벌써 패딩 꺼내입었어요ㅠㅅ ㅠ 새벽촬영은 너무너무 추워요 훌쩍...

annyeong everyone..

another 27 hours to go before episode 5 - luckily i have MHIYD to tide me over (tho my support for Shin Woo Se Joo is wavering) for those who're on tumblr (#Heirs & its variation are my fav hastags these days), you most probably have seen this - i find it hilarious..

tumblr_muzmd483CA1rjds23o1_500.jpg

credit to owner via tumblr - thank you very much.. you made my day..

again, my apology if this have been posted before (not able to backtrack). someone should do a female version (PSHY vs PMY). is there already one? where? pls share.. if not, get to it chingus!

Many are excited in YD and KT bromance, but i am more interested in KT and CY Bromance.

I can see a bromance is brewing between CY and KT. I love that KT is treated by CY's Dad as a son. He looks so happy in welcoming KT at the airport and his anxiety towards KTs plight nonetheless is evident. It would be nice if CY will be the best man of KT in terms of his feelings towards ES and and ES at the same time will turn to CY for the same purpose. I like the idea of CY being the bridge of KT and ES. CY seems so dependable. I reallylike the role and

Kang Min Hyuk is so perfect.

faythe said:

As for now, i love the Chan Young - Lee Bo Na couple. Am I the only one here that love both of them as couple? Hihihihi.. they are just so cute and I think Bo Na loves everything about her boyfriend