[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

What are we talking ... a mere glance does not make you a great actor.

LMH has everything it takes to become a great actor ... but he also have to prove it. For now, in my opinion, his choices were not the most inspired ... It seems he chose the easy way ... celebrity before performance. After City Hunter  all he played was only for celebrities and not for performance.

P.S. And if we talk about glance ... KNG IS THE KING!

;)

Well for me he is a great actor. He become better from BOF to Faith. I have never seen others SJS' drama but for me his acting in TMS is good but not better. His sad n frustated scene when TGS just found out that CHJ was the culprit is rather awkward. LMH can portray sad, angry, frustation scene well so far.

But that's my opinion. And if you stil think otherwise, that's up to you. It just a lot of people here talking and making ccomparison between TMS/SJS and The Heirs/LMH in this thread does annoy me a little. Isn't suppose to be The Heirs' thread?

KNG from Shark?

Can we please stop with the SJS and Master's sun talk.   [-O< I believe there is separate thread for those two. If you believe SJS is the best actor or just better than LMH that's subjective and I'm cool with that but not everybody in the Heirs thread is a fan of them otherwise they would visit the appropriate thread and talk about them there.

Guest almontel

I'm looking forward to watching Episode 3...but i do believe they have to give us better cliffhangers to keep up with the other drama that's raking in higher rating...
and yes, i agree with some of you that there are bits of a 'slow' drag at times,that makes me sometimes say, ok, i've seen it, can we just get on with the next one instead of having the camera keep panning from one actor to the other and then back and then back again...
it may be the PD since it's a different one from the one who did SG and AGD, don't get me wrong, i love watching Heirs not only because i love ALL the casts, but i do want more...more...more...it seems to be missing something.... a bit of an 'edge' to the story to keep fans from straying away...it's got to have another 'IT' factor to bait the viewers back into the heir bandwagon....
and that may be part of the reason why the rating dropped by 1.1% instead of increasing it...or it could be that maybe it was because MOST people have seen too many Teasers and they've lost interest on the first 2 Eps...
since we will soon be seeing them back in Seoul (fingers crossed) and not so much has been revealed, i do hope that it will still have the momentum to build up to get more viewers back in the game...
so with that said...Go HEIRS go!!! F I G H T I N G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@NileRose

Well my dear, I broke the rule, but why are not you unbiased and do justice to everyone ?  Have you read this forum? Did you read the Soompi's rules?. Half of those who post on this forum deserves at least one flag.:P   And, after all, why you mad?
I know , sometimes the truth hurts
but it really does deserve to be upset ...
:x

As I said, I will delete that  post in the second that .... it will be seen by minozyeh

class="cb b15"Kdrama Actors Who Don't Like Their Looks

The Heirs

It's hard to believe but there are quite a few kdrama actors who don't like the way they look. Both Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were recently quoted as saying they did not like their looks.

Park Shin Hye, who stars in "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho, does not think she is attractive and in the past considered getting plastic surgery on her nose.

"As the tip of my nose is slightly crooked, I got comments from people saying that I looked ugly, or that the end of my nose looked like it was split in the middle," she said.

But she decided that although she did not consider herself attractive, she would learn to love her nose and the way she looked.

"I now consider it unique," she said. And so do her fans.

In not liking herself she has something in common with her co-star Lee Min Ho.

Accused of always looking in the mirror, he explained that he was concerned about his sideburns. But he admits to also being insecure about his looks. He does not think he is handsome.

"My face and my defined double eyelids cause me some insecurity," said Lee Min Ho.

He thinks that he is not as good looking as his male co-stars Kim Woo Bin or Park Hyung Sik. He envies Kim Woo Bin's fair skin and Park Hyung Sik's cute features.

Meanwhile Infnite's L, who was cute enough to play the young So Ji Sub on "The Master's Sun" and an indie rocker with idol potential in "Shut Up Flower Boy Band" does not like his looks.

When asked how he felt about his face, he said, "I'm not satisfied with it. I always wished my face had more character to it."

And Yeo Jin Goo, who appeared as the young Park Yoo Chun in "Missing You" and appears as a boy with five criminal fathers in the film "Hwai," does not think much of his looks either.

"Honestly, I don't think I am a good looking actor," said the 17-year-old. Fans would disagree.

And more actresses these days admit to having surgery when they don't like their looks. Lee Si Young, who appeared in "Boys Over Flowers" thought that her face was too plump so she had surgery at age 23.  Lee Da Hae admitted to having work done and Kim Yoon Hye, known as Woori, was so unhappy with her looks that she made some changes.

"My eyes, nose and mouth are all mine but because people did not like the line underneath, I changed it," said Woori. "Now I am more confident."

Hopefully, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye will never be persuaded to have plastic surgery.

http://www.kdramastars.com

[ /spoiler]

Guest PBaddict

I've always loved Lee MinHo and I always will... no suprise that the reason I started watching Heirs is him... he brought me here.... as I imagine the other idol or non-idol characters brought others... but I also see a potential addictiveness in this drama although it's too early to say if it will last. :)

The characters are all put on the map, now we just need to put them in a mudpit and see who thrives and who falls... all of them together that will be quite a show... I hope. I adore all the male characters already, truly each one of them have their charm, especially Kang Haneul and Kang Minhyuk are all types of sweet candies for my ears, eyes. :P Park Shin Hye is also one of my favorites, but her character needs to learn lots of things about life and happiness and the desire for money. I guess that's what we can look forward to in her development. I just hope they won't make her character too pitiful... She will probably have lots of trouble coming her way cuz of the love Tan and YD will have for her and she cannot crumble if she wants me by her side cheering her on.

I'm guessing the school rivalry will start at episode 4 or 5 and until then we get to know more about the family angst in each rich kid's history. One thing I immediately noticed is that every female character except ES and her mom is a B********, each and every one of them, yes even Lee Bona is like that no matter how cute she can act to cover it up. I know rich kids are always twisted and lonely in dramas so no suprise there but I do wonder if against those ladies EunSang will also have to become bit of a b******** herself to "win" "survive" /call it what you may/ in that jungle of a school filled with chaebols....  :-? All in all I'm looking forward to what's coming... thank you all for the gifs and info.

Guest sandralopez

these two episodes are introduction and for me is well, but I think with two episodes is usa would be fine, go for the third and is also in usa :(, I love this drama but I really hope to see a story stronger and interesting, I hope to see all the characters in Korea soon, interacting and sharing, and see more of life of each, and more drama.and for my the chemistry between eun sang and kim tan is great, but I'm curious about the love triangle is really a "love triangle"? is she interested in both guys?, i cant wait for the episode 3 :)

:D:D

tumblr_mujxd4XmnP1r0n47ho2_250.gif  tumblr_mujxd4XmnP1r0n47ho1_250.gif

"If I’m going to trust you, I need to know who you are."

tumblr_mujp9caVwW1r0n47ho4_250.gif  tumblr_mujp9caVwW1r0n47ho1_250.gif
tumblr_mujp9caVwW1r0n47ho2_250.gif  tumblr_mujp9caVwW1r0n47ho5_250.giftumblr_mujp9caVwW1r0n47ho3_500.gif

"But he met a girl last night. Her name is Cha Eun Sang. Do I like you?"

tumblr_mui77kpGMT1s9w480o1_250.giftumblr_mui77kpGMT1s9w480o2_250.gif
tumblr_mui77kpGMT1s9w480o3_250.giftumblr_mui77kpGMT1s9w480o4_250.gif
tumblr_mui77kpGMT1s9w480o5_250.giftumblr_mui77kpGMT1s9w480o6_250.gif
tumblr_mui77kpGMT1s9w480o7_250.giftumblr_mui77kpGMT1s9w480o8_250.gif

"There are many people with good fates."

tumblr_mufwk9nyV91r0n47ho1_250.giftumblr_mufwk9nyV91r0n47ho6_250.gif
tumblr_mufwk9nyV91r0n47ho2_250.giftumblr_mufwk9nyV91r0n47ho3_250.gif
tumblr_mufwk9nyV91r0n47ho4_250.giftumblr_mufwk9nyV91r0n47ho5_250.gif

"This is bean flour. Bean powder, you know? Just food. My point is, it’s not a drug."

tumblr_mug5fg8C8v1s9w480o1_250.giftumblr_mug5fg8C8v1s9w480o2_250.gif
tumblr_mug5fg8C8v1s9w480o3_250.giftumblr_mug5fg8C8v1s9w480o4_250.gif
tumblr_mug5fg8C8v1s9w480o5_250.giftumblr_mug5fg8C8v1s9w480o6_250.gif
tumblr_mug5fg8C8v1s9w480o7_250.giftumblr_mug5fg8C8v1s9w480o8_250.gif   http://shippers0000wtf.tumblr.com       [ /spoiler]

Guest almontel

I'm waiting to see the matching couple shirt scene and the 'undressing' of KimTan in front of EunSang..ke ke ke..
Will we see this scene in Ep3??? Remember those scene shot in the desert where ES was stranded?LMHPSHdesertTxt_zps34b5efba.jpg