[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Guest xopo17

i think writer nim build lee bona character as a insecure woman. she is really jealous of ES, even though her boyfriend said ES is a chingu, (friend only) but still Lee bona did not believe it because its imposible for woman and man to be  a friend only

Guest xopo17

Its ES's sister who get slapped by her husband?
first episode, i got to watch domestic violence
and ES mother can not talk, she write everything what she wanted to say

Guest Ratih Dwi Utami

Of course lee bona is being insecure because of pain that she got from her past one-sided love to Kim Tan

helo everyone.. im a lurker here for a long time.. i love PSH and LMH ive been quite but right now upon watching livestream im so happy to the point of shouting but i dont have anyone to share my happiness and excitement.. so i register here cause i know we have all the same feeling...

Guest xopo17

ES and her mother scene now.
and said : very bad (cruel) . she said that to her sister
i think she missed her sister and her  sister never sent any news to her and her mom thats why she said her sister is mean
and ES mother showed her, her account book. that money to send ES to USA

CY with dad preparing meal. Dad ask if he has a GF. Tells his dad that BR wants to follow him. ES's mum is working as the housekeeper and actually being bullied by the owners. She packs leftovers for ES who refuses to eat. Mum is mute. ES goes to her room and is angry that her sis is having a good time in US. Mum comes in and apologizes. Tells her to tell sis that she cannot get married. Later ES tells mum that she will go to US and hand money to sis herself.