[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

@sia3 @Maja
my psycho twins you are all back to work hahaha but @shenny is sure doing her job too lol I am so jealous .!!

tumblr_m2qielEgZV1qet1tyo1_400.gif
OMG wetsuit goodness
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSAumKsjOfZYZ21apfyMX

LMH needs to wear a wetsuit more often OMG!!! that bump or should I say bumps!! hahahah
tumblr_m8km4uDJVq1rck69bo1_400.gif
tumblr_inline_mglp1psnSR1rxrcr0.gif

omg I really can't I can't !!
fangirling.gif
Jenna-Marbles-Cant-Even-Believe-It.gif
69317_o.gif

really this man !!! omg!!! I need to find my way to Huntington Beach seriously but I am all the way in LA !! :(( :((

all I need him is to do is ...
Bade_gifs.gif
hahaha !!!

Imma go MIA again girls I have exams all week next week :(( catch you all next thursday/friday

Thanks @NileRose :)

(For the suggestion ;)) )

@shenny 

you killed me with those photos ... this the best best best shoots since MH were in USA xD... 

thank u thank u thank u .. and if you don't mid I'm going to use one of them as dp in twitter ^^.. 

Hahaha @loolah901 go ahead and use it as your default dear :)

Hahahahaha @adlyn13 chingu Ppalli Ppalli go, you need to catch a glimpse of him as well!

Guest Anomalous

The Inheritors casts

imAg08lp6ToCx.gif

Aw, thank you so much for all the filming updates and pictures. @shenny   Are you skipping class? :))  You seem to be everywhere he is. ;))  Not that it is a bad thing. :D  Usually, when do trailers come out? We've only got three more weeks to go.

Hahahaha @Anomalous I've only been on the set of heirs twice, and I'm hoping to make it my third time this weekend if things go well. :D However, I don't skip class to go see them film; it's because I don't have class yet, which is why I even go at all. Lol. Fortunately, I don't start school until the 26th of this month, meaning I can possibly go watch them film until the second to the last day that they're here. On the down side, I live way too far and have no transportation there. My sister goes to school and she can't be skipping class daily just to go catch a glimpse of lee min ho's hotness hahahaha.

Guest Anomalous

shenny said: Hahahaha @Anomalous I've only been on the set of heirs twice, and I'm hoping to make it my third time this weekend if things go well. :D However, I don't skip class to go see them film; it's because I don't have class yet, which is why I even go at all. Lol. Fortunately, I don't start school until the 26th of this month, meaning I can possibly go watch them film until the second to the last day that they're here. On the down side, I live way too far and have no transportation there. My sister goes to school and she can't be skipping class daily just to go catch a glimpse of lee min ho's hotness hahahaha.

itwTBpGuXKJGd.jpg

Only read if you are willing to get spoiled ;))

Park Shin Hye is inside the restaurant while Min Hyuk is talking on the phone (Not sure who is on the other line). She exits the door in despair and makes her way on over to where he is standing. They spend a few seconds bickering, then PSH chases Min Hyuk.

iZgT3JrJZpbNH.jpg

PSH is grabbing onto LMH's forearm.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hyungshik wishes everyone an happy Chuseok :x

BUc9kd_CEAAk8Vi.jpg:large

Park Hyung Sik @ZEA_Hyungsik6h

모두 추석 잘 보내세요 여러분!! 전 아웃도어 광고촬영하러 미국 시애틀 록키산맥에 와있어요. 산이라서 핸드폰도 잘 안터지지만 이동중에 연결되는곳이 있어 이렇게 인사드려요!!모두 해피추석!! 사랑해 제아스!!