[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Today is a good day ~ :x
I'm swooning at all suit up Dark Prince look Choi Jin Hyuk as well. @adlyn13 - where the heck are you? Time to explode especially with Lee Min Ho in tights today! :))

@laquetahodge
Agree with you on that Ninja King Kim Woo Bin. What the.... that was like the only picture we got and he vanished into thin air! :o I don't even have the chance to swoon at him. The official poster still did not do him justice :(

@jjsweeter0211
Keep the updates coming, I'm loving the pictures! :x
Thank you for the hard work! >:D<

@shenny
I hate you. I'm so jellyyyy of you. You better be in bikini so that LMH will come to you willingly and get us some HD up close & personal pictures. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

7068b174jw1e8q5uhkdbpj20hs0c840g.jpg
cr: liwiseone

Guest jjsweeter0211

@sia3 I don't know if I should " awesome" or " LOL" your post hehe.

Choi Jin Hyuk looks so handsome :x He is truly" dark" prince. Anticipate the brother relationship with Kim Tan. Kim Woo Bin is indeed king of ninja. Krystal is supposed to be in LA for filming. She might be the queen of ninja lol.>:D< >:D< Today seems to be another great day with many awesome updates :x
I can't wait for more~
@shenny  You are so lucky !!!~~ :x
keep-calm-and-stalk-your-crush.png

Good day everyone! Thanks for all of the updates! Love their character stills!!! :x :xI love Krystal's outfit. And Won Bin is such a hottieeeee!!! :D

I'm now imagining the very first scene of episode 1~~
It might start with a magical music. Sounds that we usually hear on a Disney fantasy film. ;)) Like the music that they play when there's a ball/party in a castle (on the film). Can you imagine? ;))
While playing that music, they are showing their properties: How big their house is, their beautiful garden with fountain on the side, luxury cars, the interior of the house, the foods they eat and how they are served, the number of their housekeepers, etc! :))

What am I thinking today?? Am I being too excited?? :D:))

:x :x

BUZ75gHCUAA3U9M.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Guest jjsweeter0211

Choi Jin Hyuk is the next charismatic chaebol to steal hearts in still cuts for 'Heirs'

choi-jin-hyuk_1379462633_af_org.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk is the next charismatic chaebol introduced through still cuts for 'Heirs'!

Choi Jin Hyuk plays the role of Kim Won who is an heir to one of the biggest corporations in Korea. The actor filmed his first scene at a jewelry store, emphasizing his character's rich background.

Although it might seem easy playing the role of an incredibly rich guy who seems to have it all, the actor revealed that a lot of work has gone into portraying his character. In addition to researching for his role by checking out various books as well as films, he's been checking over his script line by line every chance he gets despite his busy schedule. 

The actor shared, "I am doing by best for my role as Kim Won on 'Heirs'. I plan to pour out all of my experience [into this drama]. My character gives off the image of a bad guy who is persuasive and charming so I will do my best so that viewers will be able to understand him. I ask that you check out the image that I show on 'Heirs'."

You can catch Choi Jin Hyuk along with the star-studded line up when the drama hits small screens on October 9!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/09/choi-jin-hyuk-is-the-next-charismatic-chaebol-to-steal-hearts-in-still-cuts-for-heirs#axzz2f1faAezY