[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

10 Beautifully Sad Korean Dramas That’ll Make You Cry

Do you enjoy watching sad dramas with a melodramatic tone to it? Do you like watching poignant romance Korean dramas? Are you ready for a good cry? If so then this Kdrama recommendation list is for you.

Here are some good Korean dramas to be seen with a tissue box at the side. Because our main leads in love are separated by a lot of reasons that it hurts to watch. But, still they are so beautifully made.

Some have class difference, some are separated by time while some are in love with their enemies. These saddest reasons makes these dramas very emotional to watch. Besides, they are even amazing in a lot of factors like cast, cinematography and direction. So you must check out the following list.

Note: For the Korean drama Where to watch? Links please visit the second page at the end.

7. The Heirs

the-heirs-kdrama.jpeg

I think very few are there who don’t know about this drama. “The Heirs” is one of the hit drama of actor Lee Min Ho and actress Park Shin Hye. It tells a story of love between a poor girl Cha Eun Sang and a rich boy Kim Tan who is about to heir his father’s business. Everything is set up in a high school.

Their love is challenged by the difference in their family status. The show usually starts with their blooming love for each other, but later it turns sad as Kim Tan’s parents are against their relationship. This Kdrama even features Kim Ji Won, Choi Jin Hyuk and Kim Woo Bin in main cast which makes it an awesome drama to watch.

https://koreanallday.com/9-sad-romance-korean-dramas-to-watch/

Happy New Month . October is here... 

Imagen

2022.10.01 /2022.10.01Korean drama

Make female viewers Cinderella! 4 Korean dramas featuring chaebol princes

One of the representative works of the Korean drama world this year is SBS (Netflix) 'In-house Matchmaking'. It's a "zaibatsu" love story that's not seen much these days. It is still a genre that boasts deep-rooted popularity, and it has received a great response from all over the world. In this article, we will look back on the past works and introduce the prince of the Zaibatsu that will surely make your heart beat.

This year was also a year of bountiful productions in the Korean drama world.

In the recent Korean drama world, courtroom dramas and human dramas tend to stand out. is.

Speaking of the tendency of this kind of work, the feature is that the story is one pattern to some extent.

Somewhere in the shadows, not interested in romance, or cold and taciturn, the scion of a handsome Zaibatsu who doesn't trust people meets an ordinary, bright and energetic girl, sometimes bumps into each other, overcomes various difficulties, and finally... It's about falling in love.

It boasts a deep-rooted popularity with many women who are absorbed in the swamp even if they know what will happen next.

So this time, we're going to introduce you to the Prince of the Zaibatsu, who will make you feel like Cinderella while watching.

"Heirs" Kim Tan

The first is Kim Tan played by Lee Min Ho in the SBS drama "The Heirs (2013)".

Lee Min Ho played Kim Tan in the SBS drama "The Heirs (2013)".

Kim Tan played by Lee Min Ho in the SBS drama "The Heirs (2013)". (Image source: SBS)

He has princely elegance and aura, and is the son of a chaebol who has grown up with the history of Korea. However, he grew up in a complicated family environment, and is characterized by his confusion about his own future.

If you are a Korean drama fan, you probably know a lot of people. Kim Tan is a character that has captivated the world's women so much that it is impossible to talk about chaebol princes.

For the heroine Cha Eun-sang (played by Park Shin-hye), there are many heart-pounding scenes with words and deeds reminiscent of girls' comics that make you feel embarrassed. Although he is usually cold, he made the viewers faint with the gap of kindness that he sometimes showed.

danmee.jp/knews/koreandrama/koreandrama-topic-378/

3 days left

Pick the best quote from the dramas or movies below

Current Ranking!

1️⃣ #TheHeirs
2️⃣ #AMomenttoRemember
3️⃣ #Goblin 
4️⃣ #SecretGarden
5️⃣ #HotelDelLuna 

Prize: Official MV on In-App Offer Wall

Imagen

Happy 9th Anniversary to The Heirs!

[09.10.2013]

PSH "I heard you're the mirror prince"

LMH: "I don't look at my face,I look my sideburns. It’s stressful because my sideburns always stand up. So I look in the mirror and check"

via @sevennyLMH

Imagen

Happy 9 th Anniversary

Kim Tan and Eun sang 

09.10.2013 - 09.10.2022 

"Yesterday I met a woman. Her name is Cha Eun Sung. I'm curious about Cha Eun Sung. Possible, do I like you?"
            -Kim Tan-

Imagen

Imagen

For whom did Lee Min-ho say, “Do I like you?”

October 12, 2022by Psychological Chef for Office Workers

Kim Tan (Lee Min-ho) in the drama The Heirs is a typical second-generation chaebol. There is a secret of his birth, and his father, the head of a chaebol, had several wives. Father knows only money and fame. His biological mother is immature. His eldest half-brother takes over his father's business, ignoring his younger brother Kim Tan as a 'RickRoll'D'. Second-generation chaebol friends engage in school violence.

One day, Park Shin-hye, who is confident and attractive, appears to him. For her sake, Kim Tan begins to transform into a more and more perfect prince. He suddenly becomes justice, scolds the bad boys who commit school violence, and takes revenge on those who bully Park Shin-hye. So the two grow in love. It's an obvious Cinderella story.

1-75.jpg

At the beginning of the play, he encounters Cha Eun-sang (Park Shin-hye) by chance in the United States and experiences several things. Helping her in her crisis. She is chased by her American bum, and while running away with her, she enters the theater to hide. And 10 years later, he flies the famous lines that are still being talked about.

do i like you

2-59.jpg

That sentence that made many women 'heart-thumping'

This comment has since been parodied in numerous entertainment shows, and has actually come to be widely used as the main comment of lovers.

It was a parody of an idol star who made many women heart-fluttering, and was parodied in numerous entertainment shows. And Lee Min-ho sent a comment to Park Shin-hye, who had recently gotten married, and made many people's hearts flutter after 10 years.

3-50.jpg

I want to ask a question from a psychological point of view here. When Tan Kim blew that comment out 10 years ago, was Cha Eun-sang really 'heart-pounding'? Could there be a person who had a more 'heart-pounding' than Cha Eun-sang?

1. Self Persuasion and Simple Measurement Effect

People are persuaded by information or stories from trusted people. Interestingly, though, the most influential person you can trust is yourself. We are best persuaded to ourselves.

So what's the best way to convince someone? It is to direct the scene where the parties themselves ask and answer questions. Then, the probability of persuasion increases due to the simple measurement effect.

For example, being asked about an intention activates the memory of an action or content category for that question. Therefore, they over-predict their behavior and respond, and the likelihood of matching their behavior to their answers increases. What causes this effect?

2. Self Perception Theory

We don't have clear feelings for any object.

what color do you like What food do you like? What song do you like?

When you ask a question, you don't get an answer right away. It's because I don't know, and I haven't really thought about it before. When you ask a question, you think about it as an opportunity. What color do I like? You will explore yourself to find answers.

My car is white, most of the clothes in my closet are white, and my bag is white. Then I guess I like white.

In such a way, self-perception is called self-perception theory, which infers one's attitude through one's behavior and thinks that the result of that inference is oneself. Through this self-awareness process, people self-identify by asking and answering questions and then matching their attitudes.

Spoiler

4-38.jpg

Kim Tan asked, “Do I like you?” may have been a question to persuade him. First, the memory was activated due to the simple measurement effect, and self-recognition was attempted to persuade oneself. To do so, he would have inferred by tracking his actions.

He put Cha Eun-sang, who came to the United States, to sleep at his house for a day, and he goes through various incidents as he accompanies Cha Eun-sang to find Cha Eun-sang's older sister. And he would have constantly thought of her own actions that had brought her attention to her. And he would have guessed.

I like him very much.

So, before Kim Tan made Cha Eun-sang 'heart-pounding', he would have 'heart-thumped' himself first. And he would have lived day to day to be a wonderful prince.

Do you want to convince someone? If so, ask him. Encourage him to answer. Do you want to convince yourself? If so, ask yourself. Find the answer yourself.

Originally Posted by Jang Cheol-woo

ppss.kr/archives/254654

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks!

5 best K-Dramas of 2013 to add to your list feat ‘The Heirs’, ‘My Love From The Star’ and more

Let’s go back to some of the best K-dramas of 2013! Read ahead to know more.

by Anoushka Mathew   |  Published on Oct 13, 2022 05:59 PM IST  |   55.7K
The Heirs, My Love From The Star Poster; Picture Courtesy: SBS
The Heirs, My Love From The Star Poster

1. The Heirs (if you are craving a typical romance drama) 

‘The Heirs’ depicts the friendships, rivalries and love lives of young, rich heirs led by Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and a girl named Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye). Unlike the others, Cha Eun Sang is considered ordinary and comes from a poor background. 18-year-old Cha Eun Sang lives with her mother who is mute. Meanwhile, Kim Tan is not your typical high school student, but a handsome and wealthy Korean heir to a large conglomeration. While in the States, he meets Cha Eun Sang, who went there to look for her sister. Despite being engaged to Yoo Rachel (Kim Ji Won), a fellow heiress, Kim Tan, soon falls in love with Eun-sang. When Kim Tan returns to Korea, his former best friend turned enemy Choi Young Do (Kim Woo Bin) begins picking on Eun Sang to irritate Tan. Tension ensues when Young Do also falls in love with Eun Sang, and Kim Tan is forced to choose between his responsibility of pursuing the family business or love.