[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Whoever translated this, thank you so much. I always get the feeling that PSH likes LMH. I'm still not sure about LMH feeling toward PSH. It could be yes, it could be no. But its more like a no for now. Aww her heart was pounding really hard. Reminds me of all the excitement i had when watching this drama. Now I feel like wanna watch this drama again :) this drama left such a deep expression on me I can never forget ever ^_^

Guest destinii23

Awww man, I thought this thread would be revived when the Dcuts arrive. So sad to see so little people around here :(
Much thanks to @giselle_tw taking the effort to share these goodies here as well! :x
Spread the Heirs love everyone~ Some Heirs lovers may not be MinShinners, so I doubt they'll visit our MinShin thread for all the Heirs goodies. But we get to relive the awesome drama through these new material and also, through the great Heirs BTS we can also demonstrate how strong the crew's chemistry is together, their friendship forged during the show, as well as the main OTP, MinShin chemistry (as mentioned by prosperity in our MinShin thread).
I'm not saying that every Heirs lover should be a MinShin shipper, but it's through Heirs that we came to know and recognise their great chemistry. 
The drama itself is a really great piece of work that ought to be enjoyed as well, disregarding the OTPs etc.

@destinii23 The thing is, after BTS out, the share content are more to TanSang interactions so, shipper thread is active now. I wish those gif maker and uploader would make some more non OTP gif and goodies too, so we can share it here. 
But seems like the DVD producer aware that most people who bought the DVD because they want to check on TanSang interaction so there you go ... haha The portion of TanSang interaction are dominating the DVD. Or maybe the uploader choose to post about OTP only :D

Guest destinii23

@giselle_twYeah I agree. This was also the main focus for the Heirs DVD team, and the people rallying for it.
How I wish I can check out my Dcuts now, and have the know-how to share all these great stuff with 'Heirlings (I think that's how we called ourselves then)' and the 'MinShin Royal Entourage'.
Damn my exams for my non-heirs-director's-cut-dvd diet :(

i cant wait till watch this drama. i have a lot of drama to watch. need to finish so i have to watch this right away.  Could anyone knnow where to download this movie on dvd disk. which site. thank. i need eng sub.

I just saw 1.45hr long Ng clip! It was really very funny looking at all the cast taking turns making booboo. :)

@Seungjie96  a lot of woobin cuts! haha

I really wonder if they have others actors

:(:D

@seungjie96 aaawww poor lost wooribin hahahaha. Maybe because not many wooribin bought this director cut dvd. Thats why you haven't get anything yet. I've been waiting for his clip too actually.

Guest seungjie96

@mtdt‌ did you buy the dvd? Wahh.. I'm so jealous :((

@giselle_tw‌ yes. Checking everywhere, but no result. Too expensive to buy the dvd. I guess I need to transport to Korea soon.

P/s: I want to see all the heirs cast. They are such a funny family.

seungjie96 said: @mtdt‌ did you buy the dvd? Wahh.. I'm so jealous :(( @giselle_tw‌ yes. Checking everywhere, but no result. Too expensive to buy the dvd. I guess I need to transport to Korea soon. P/s: I want to see all the heirs cast. They are such a funny family.

Guest seungjie96

@giselle_tw‌ thanks for the link. I've already watch it :D They are so damn cute. I really like the brother-sister, bromance, mother-mother relationship, bona and chanyeong :) I need Heirs Seasons 2. [-O<

I did 122 NGs video from the heirs dvd. Still uploading. If interested can go see here  I will cont to do the interviews and making of http://mtdt132.tumblr.com/

Edit - Sorry Youtube block all already.  Thus no more