[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

mtdt said: I did 122 NGs video from the heirs dvd. Still uploading. If interested can go see here  I will cont to do the interviews and making of http://mtdt132.tumblr.com/

Edit - Sorry Youtube block all already.  Thus no more

Guest destinii23

To those of us who pre-ordered the DVD, perhaps these 2 photos I took might help you out as an album cover for the Special Sound Track that was included in the Preorder goodies :)
Otherwise, it's also another pretty picture of the drama's OTP :)IMG_20140323_121425_zpsfb86add6.jpg
IMG_20140323_121412_zps06182a58.jpg

Let's continue to go on, Jik Jin~!

@mtdt

I was wondering... On the DVD set, the episodes themselves--is the Director's cut version different from the aired version? In other words: are there (m)any worthwhile deleted/extended scenes? Particularly, any Kim Tan/Eun Sang/Young Do scenes?
Thank you. :)

Adnana said: @mtdt

I was wondering... On the DVD set, the episodes themselves--is the Director's cut version different from the aired version? In other words: are there (m)any worthwhile deleted/extended scenes? Particularly, any Kim Tan/Eun Sang/Young Do scenes?
Thank you. :)

Everyone gang up to troll Shinhye head culprit, Choi Jin Hyuk  ! hahahahha =)) =))
tumblr_n3asscKkI21t0k471o1_400.gif   tumblr_n3asscKkI21t0k471o2_r1_400.gif
tumblr_n3asscKkI21t0k471o3_r1_400.gif     tumblr_n3asscKkI21t0k471o4_r2_250.gif                      *last gif , Woobs and Jinhyuk cannot stop laughing, Shinhye give death stare in the end !!! =)) Bunch of dorks !!
Who says being surrounded by men are fun ??!!! HahahahaThey trolled you whenever they have chance =)) =)) 

Anyeong chingus. I want to learn and know the spelling of the famous lines of kim tan, such as do you want to come to my house, do i like you, i like you, perhaps do i miss you, i will miss you. Those lines... Is it anywhere in this thread? If none, can you spell it for me please.

iheartLMH said: Anyeong chingus. I want to learn and know the spelling of the famous lines of kim tan, such as do you want to come to my house, do i like you, i like you, perhaps do i miss you, i will miss you. Those lines... Is it anywhere in this thread? If none, can you spell it for me please.

one of the deleted scenes
e9bac406tw1ef18tbgxo4g206t056hc5.gife9bac406tw1ef18tc6a9lg206t056wy9.gife9bac406tw1ef18tdaa3hg206t0567oa.gife9bac406tw1ef18teah5eg206t056qtx.gife9bac406tw1ef18texbzqg206t056drz.gife9bac406tw1ef18tfwrtxg206t056kih.gif

cto on weibo

Actually still have but the person din gif it already.After that 
KT: Lets go together... hand in handKT: I am meeting my mom, go together?CES: Oh no, I have to go to work.  You enjoy your date with your mom...
Then NG! :P

Guest gominam1990

got sad when LMH said he doesnt want to do another drama w/ PSH. I understood his POV (point of view) but i hope someday that he considers doing another drama w/ PSH. Its not the kim tan-eun sang love team that we are rooting for buts its actually the LEE MINHO AND PARK SHIN HYE love team so no matter what drama they make we will definitely support it.  I LOVE YOU BOTH! MINSHIN FOREVER!

@Giselle_tw says
Awweee ... I need more bromance from these two Hope they can reunite in new project in the future :x image  image
Credit : mamico2525