[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

gingerpeach said: I was watching that scene over and over but I couldn't tell if she was saying "oppa" or if she was just shrieking lol. I guess the director included it cus you couldn't clearly distinct it anyway (if she really was saying "oppa")? Either way that's one of my favorite scenes. Episode 19's actually one of my favorite altogether.

Guest lurvzme

OMG!!!!! Yessssssssssssss!
Yesssssssss!

I am just INLOVE :x :-<

LMH :x PSH forever

Love you Both!

Thank you all for all the pictures! :-*

jysab said: tovsleeptov said: LOL that entertament interview, LMH and PSH favorite scene is the almost kiss scene ;)) see, they did felt something lol How can LMH just said that he felt comfortable shooting in that place? (storage room) :-O :\"> :\"> he's so cute ;))

Personally i really love love love love the ending. I like how they conclude the drama series with what every 18 year old students are going through & make people understand that doesn't mean being rich and going to a popular school is something to be envy about. i love how at the end of the story, it shows us the real meaning of he who wears the crown, bear the crown. Couldn't have asked for more. KUDOS TO THE WRITER AND ALL THE ACTORS & ACTRESSSSS ESP MINSHIN!!!!!! for me, PERFECT ending  :D

OMG!!!! i still can't face the reality that "Heirs" is over.  ..now what am i gonna do on wed and thur..i wil miss them like hell...i loved everything in heirs..it introduced me,a wonderful actor KWB..i fell in love his acting,i seriously want KWB  and PSH in a new drama,the drama's OST was fabulous...want a season-2 of "heirs"...i loved each and every actor..all them did a great job..
:(( =D>

We all love Heirs, but let's talk honest :D

Is it just me or LMH and KWB don't have much chemistry when relating to bromance ?

I love them both but I dunno, I just feel something is missing :D

We all love Heirs, but let's talk honest

:D

Is it just me or LMH and KWB don't have much chemistry when relating to bromance ?

I love them both but I dunno, I just feel something is missing :D

Maybe because the writer didn't develop their bromance and they became rivals.

Well when a friendship/trust is broken your relationship with that someone can't never be same again.

Guest laissezze

HOKEY PEOPLE, HELP ME OUT. 
THAT HUG... WAS UHM... VERY VERY VERY CLOSE... and I don't remember OTPs hugging that close during afterparties... 
(I wish LMH was whispering something)

Guest jjsweeter0211

http://hackersalander.tumblr.com

"We always faced each other this close. But we were always very far from each other. You don’t have to be sorry, because I had known it all along."

tumblr_mxsbgbeEXx1qc6ihbo1_250.giftumblr_mxsbgbeEXx1qc6ihbo3_250.giftumblr_mxsbgbeEXx1qc6ihbo2_250.giftumblr_mxsbgbeEXx1qc6ihbo4_250.gif