[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

i have hoped KT's father of instead being  hospitalized... he be  "funeralized"...
but seeing him lying down unconscious... he looks pitiful....
as KW gets into the room  and asked about his father.. the 2nd wife talked to him..
KT stepped out to get to the top floor... looking out to the city nightscape

I'm starting to believe that YD Dad will go to prison or something and YD will work along his mom in her Secret Garden Cafe :DCurious about Hyo Shin,he seemed to say good bye to ES in the preview,hope he won't do something stupid....loved this episode....YD taking Rachel side and protecting her was sooo heartwarming beased on his character growing

Guest potterky

i thought the last two episodes would tie up loose ends. but i didn't know it would be that heavy. wow.
sad to see KW breaking up with HJ, YD's mum and dad problem, HS and all that in the finale. 
ep 19 with the cuteness at the beginning was good. i reckon ep 20 would end with a pow.

IGE MWOYAAAAA ????/
THE ENDING WITH BROMANCE SCENEESSSS ???? :(( :(( :((
Youngieee yaaaa, don't show that sad face to mee :((
Don't show those fake smiles to me :(( :((
Don't show that skinship between you and rachelll ???!!! It hurt me a lot youngieeee yaaa :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
This episode is JJINJA JJINJA DABDABHEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!
I hope tommrow my future mother in law will come and meet him. Gosh, those sad face already fulfilled my head and mind :(( :(( :((

ahhhhhhhh EPIC episode SO MANY FEELS
at hospital:KT's stepmum looks like she is very sad about having no kids.... she had tears in her eyes while making snide remarks about Tan and Won looking alike.
Last scene--great scene of Tan going up to Young Do's hotel's rooftop...and finding YD there, also brooding. The two bros brood together looking at the night scene. 
Preview: Hyoshin makes a goodbye speech to ES!!! ahhhhhhhhh NOOOOOWon talks with the arranged marriage girl she asks: are you ok, marrying me? HJ breaks the wishbone and tells Won: Let's break up, that's my wishES: Is something happening to the company? Tan says something reassuring I think. He visits her at mangosix and they hug happily like they missed each other.Tan and CY's dad shake hands with some shareholders and they sign stuff, prob closing some deal on the sharesTan to YD: Help me (some biz context it seems)
That's all i remember!