[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

jkfan said: I stopped watching this show at episde 6 or so. And then since this is the last weekend I thought I would watch what the ending is like. So...did Rachel fell in love with Hyo Shin now? I just saw their cute interaction at the nurses? (I also kinda fast forwarded this episode too) and for Rachel to be acting like a shy school girl in front of Hyo Shin is so unexpected of the "Ice Queen." I call her the Ice Queen, but from what I have seen on this show, she seems to be the only one that I like to watch for whatever reason amongst al the cute looking guys and good looking girls, she stands out for some reason.

Please have a time jump. I don't want to see Youngie suffering again. it's better for me he is alone but his father beside him with no women junkies attitude again. It's better for me to see him with full of happiness and no girl beside him ( i prefer it's me :P ) , and surely i want to see his hair don't change a bit. DON'T DO THAT DEAR HAIRSTYLE IF YOU DO, ERGGHHHH >:):D:))

@thao_2512
IMO we shouldn't take it literally, it should be seen as a defeated contender saying to his opponent that he was losing the game and the other participant can do whatever he's gonna do next. It is the way KT admitted defeat that he will not fight YD if he's trying his luck to fight for the girl they both love. As we know, previously Tan was so competitive, he fought YD like all the time for any thing he did to ES, but at this moment he's surrendered, YD can fight for her love without KT being an obstacle.

THIS EPIC IS THE BEST MOMENT OF EPISODE 17 PERIOD!

tumblr_mxarqs8mhR1s8t96qo3_500.png

LMH shines and by it I mean that he really SHINES, blinding the audience with his sublime acting prowess most actors dream their whole life of possesing even for a moment. That numb look in Tan’s eyes makes him appear like his soul has been sucked out of him and what was left is only a shell of a human. He breaks from his apathetic state for a second to throw in his father’s smug face how truly miserable he’s made him:

“My heart hurts! It’s hard, and I miss her! Living is unbearable!”

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80);"[Ratings: Wed, 12.04.13] Lee Min Ho Gets Crooked as Ratings Stay Up
Following the lyrics to G-Dragon’s Crooked very closely, Lee Min Ho became another person on Wednesday night’s episode of SBS’ The Heirs

Trying to get over heartache, Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) becomes crooked, rebelling against his family by breaking all the rules that he’s mostly kept so far. 

Kim Tan’s change of characters kept the ratings up, rising to 21.4 percent, safely in the 20 percent range. 

With only three more episodes lefts, viewers are sticking by the drama, curious to find out how it will all end –Lee Min Ho included. 
74524141.jpg

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS The Heirs 21.4

2. MBC Medical Top Team 5.4 

3. KBS Pretty Boy 5.2

Variety

1. SBS Couples 5.5 

2. MBC Radio Star 6.3

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/52598/korea-tv-ratings-20131204

@jjsweeter0211
Thanks to you as well, who always share so many goods with us! :)
I'm hoping for a time jump too, at the rate that these characters  are going, they won't be able to do anything against the father unless he dies or suddenly wakes up one morning and see all his wrong doings. Facepalm.

sia3 said: @jjsweeter0211
I'm hoping for a time jump too, at the rate that these characters  are going, they won't be able to do anything against the father unless he dies or suddenly wakes up one morning and see all his wrong doings. Facepalm.

I am also glad there's a time jump... We get to see our OTP all shining and beautiful and handsome and definitely stronger. But why my heart still hurts like crazy knowing that KT will be suffering for years to come? =(( 
Please share more BTS please! I wanna see uri PSH!

Guest prosperity

Let us pray

• it was gettin a little close there yall gifPraise baby Jesus!!!
    I can't take…. I was going to wait for subs tomorrow, like I did tonight, but I just can't after I have seen this picture. Like, I need to calm down. Jesus!

Guest jjsweeter0211

sia3 said: @jjsweeter0211

thao_2512 said: I wait and wait but.... No one had a problem with "You can have her" from the last scene? This is the difference I have with majority here and with Tan even though I understand why he behaves this way and we are supposed to root for him... just like I said in the previous posts 
ES isn't a thing or property that he can take or give when he wants
Gladly I wasn't the only one who think soI think my dormant feminism reared its head tonight the second I heard Tan say “you can have her.” I didn’t let it get to me during all the wrist grabs and sudden kisses, but this is where I draw the line. I get that he was drunk and miserable when he said that, but it still didn’t sound good no matter what language you heard it in. It made me so angry at Tan. Here she is – hanging on by a thread and barely keeping it together working at a new part time job that may end up being her only income source since her mom is struggling to find work. Living in a strange new home away from her friends and her previous life – yanked away overnight cuz of his father and forced to live like this all cuz she dared to love Tan and what does he do? gets drunk, picks fights with strangers, and now tells his best friend – the one he was just now starting to get back on good terms with – the guy who loves her with his whole heart and would do anything for her to love him in return – that’s the person Tan said those words to. I don’t know what YD will do next, but I say punch Tan again – really hard this time and knock some sense into him. This isn’t what you do when you are down – you don’t tear down your world and everything you hold dear cuz you cant endure your own misery. You keep being level headed and find another way to get her back. learn a lesson from your mom – getting drunk on wine doesn’t efface the bad choices she made in life -starting with falling in love with Tan’s dad.  Tan helped his mom see the error of her ways. she shouldn’t hide from society just cuz she was told to by his dad. it wasn’t just her fault for being the mistress and having Tan out of wedlock so why should she be the only one paying the price. why should his dad be the only one who gets to hold his head up and dictate other people’s lives. I don’t know what finally made Tan’s mom leave the house, but I’m so glad she did. It was years overdue and high time his dad start paying the consequences for his actions.  He alienated his sons and the women in his life – let’s see how he likes being miserable alone. Maybe in that solitude, his mistakes will haunt him enough to make him repent years from now. I wouldn’t bet on it being anytime sooner cuz he seems to be pretty set in his ways. it would be a miracle if he even owned up to his mistakes. The man can see clearly enough with what he deems are his son’s mistakes, but when it comes to his own, he is delusional and has blinders on. Everyone keeps talking about being made to kneel so his dad shouldn’t be the exception.  I don’t know who died and made him god, but I want Tan’s dad to crumble to his knees for a change.
-Softy
And I saw someone asked don't we all want someone like Tan to love us. I would actually don't want someone like him. It's a burden and scary when someone want to kill yourself for you. No to mention too dramatic for 18 lol
Just because he is killing himself for her doesn't make him any better than ES, who decided to live, move one take responsibility for her life and her mom. She is a sane and smart person who know what right and wrong 
It's funny when you are praising self-destruction of Tan and put down how ES deals with everything with a bright smile. You don't feel pity for her because she isn't killing herself and think logically? LOL She is a lot stronger ( than Tan or Rachel) even though she might cry a lot. She is taking her responsibility and never give up in life. Tan has mom too but has he ever thought of living for her? Oh it's all about love right? *shakehead*
I never expected this but CYD has grew so much that I think if ES even loved him back they would have much healthier relationship. But I do hope for a happy ending, whatever KES gives us

The Metamorphosis

Like Gregor Samsa, it’s not a change for better but a beginning of a purgatory after a life full of hardships. Even his clothes change - going from the light and pastel colours to dark jackets. However, unlike the protagonist of Kafka’s novel whose transformation was involuntary, Tan decides this path for himself, he is basically forced by the circumstances and who blames him, anyway? Just look at what’s left for him? Words, things and places full of memories but what are they without ES?

tumblr_mxarvqZu1I1s8t96qo2_500.png

Tan lost his reason to live he only fuctions, deliberately skipping classes and while spending his time tormenting himself visiting all the places filled with memories of ES. But it isn’t the his lonely figure in the movie theatre that guts me but him standing in front of the dreamcatcher shop only to wryly notice that in some epic joke of fate it went bakrupt. How can a shop who sells nice dreams - an old-fashioned notion and anachronistic sentiment -  survive in the world of Samsung, Apple and brand goods? Such notion are only for believers and they cease to exist the moment people stop believing in them. Just like Tan’s dream it was defeated by reality.

tumblr_mxarvqZu1I1s8t96qo9_500.png

In the end, I think this is not the final transformation but only a beginning of a one. Let's see what will the final episodes bring.tumblr_mxarvqZu1I1s8t96qo5_1280.png

Now, I really must go to sleep or I wake up only after Heirs broadcast I-)