[Drama 2013] ♔ The Heirs/Inheritors ♔ ♕ 왕관을 쓰려는자, 그무게를 견뎌라-상속자들 ♕

Maja

Okay, I saw the rumor that ES and YD might be siblings....well, if it will be put into the drama, wouldn't it be good for ES and KT?  If ES is YD sibling, then that makes her an heir like YD.  They have focused some on the collaboration/merger between the hotel and Jeguk Group, this would be a way of opening a door for ES and KT to get married without much ado.  
Of course, I may have misunderstood the whole thing.
BTW: Does anyone have a site I can watch the raw episode.  Please PM if so.  Thank you.

Guest useobwa

Saw the preview of Ep 18 and I just hope it's not Eunsang that is admitted to the hospital.
Seriously. Look at the writing letter part and the part where Tan asked "Is that really you?" Ok I think my imaginations gone wild but OH WELL.Jebal, happy ending for The Heirs and that drama will leave a mark on my heart forever.

Guest rogue0716

OMG. i'm afraid to watch it with subs. i'm afraid of having my heart broken. i'm afraid for their future. I. am. afraid. somebody hold me!!!

God, that was a disappointing episode. :| It didn't go at all like I expected it to. I thought KT will fight back using his shares and one upping his dad by allying with his brother but all we got was a rebelling teen, intend on ruining his life. That won't do any good to him or his dad. After all the anticipation..I feel rather flat. I don't even feel like watching the episode. :|

Great acting by Lee Minho. Though i cannot understand a single thing of what he says, i can feel the pain of KT! I cant help but to cry with him. :'( it was a wonderful episode chinggus yet very heartbreaking!! And by the way, i remember the spoiler where Kim Won, stands in front of the bookstore, i guess this time he will help KT, because he cannot stand seeing him like that.. And so he approached ES.